CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

.:Daya's Birthday Oriented Games #1 - Just 101 and then we're done!:.

pinkpearl5 IF-Sizzlerz
pinkpearl5
pinkpearl5

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 4:54pm | IP Logged

Hello everyone! Hug As you may or may not know, I volunteered to organize Dayanand Shetty's birthday oriented games a few weeks ago so we can all celebrate and enjoy this awesome man's birthday with grandeur and loads of fun! Party So here I am with the first game of this Dayalicious season! Cool Before I proceed, I just want to apologise to all of you for the huge delay and my lateness in posting this thread! Embarrassed I am extremely sorry friends! Ermm Thank you so much for being so patient and understanding! Heart Blame my broken laptop charger for the delay! Stern Smile Okay I'm going off topic now! D'oh

Anyways, let's begin the birthday celebrations!Dancing
'Just 101 and then we're done' is of course the game's name! Approve However, do you know how to play it? Confused No right?! Wink Then how can you play?! LOL Well then let me tell you! Star

-|Rules|-

Each person will post a adjective to describe Dayanand Shetty one by one. Smile Any adjective which best describes him. Star
 However, there is a twist in the game...the adjectives will be posted alphabetically. Wink So just like we say the alphabet a,b,c,d etc we are going to say the alphabet here too but each adjective's first letter has to be in alphabetical order. Embarrassed
 The game will go on and go on until we reach 101 adjectives. That is our goal. Approve
 When we reach 'Z' which is the last letter in the alphabet, we restart from 'A'. Big smile
 Please don't judge or make comments on anyone's reason. Smile Let's keep the game fun and friendly!  Heart
 Please post one by one and slowly so everyone gets a chance. Big smile But not too slow that we don't get the game completed before his birthday. LOL Do not spam with adjectives! Evil Smile Look whose talking! ROFL I'm serious...don't spam this game otherwise everyone won't get a chance to give a reason. Thumbs Up

Wait! 

Reason? What reason? Confused

Well friends I have added another twist to the game!! Shocked Each one of us will give a adjective which is a reason we love Daya sir because for the main birthday thread these 101 words will be our 101 exclusive reasons we love him for who he is! Day Dreaming Two in one! Cool We will get something unique made for the main thread and play a game as well that too with everyone's reasons! Party

If you still don't understand the game then let me give you a example:-

Person 1 - Awesome
Person 2 - Beautiful heart 
Person 3 - Caring 

And so on until we reach 101 reasons! Hug

I will post the second game as soon as this game finishes. Tongue Hopefully we can finish this game by Wednesday or Thursday with everyone's participation. Star I hope you all enjoy playing this game and liked this thread. Wink Don't forget to hit 'like' and comment! Embarrassed If you have any doubts, please don't hesitate to PM me or scrap me. Smile Thank you so much for your cooperation. Hug Okay I'm done with my bak bak now...bye! LOL

Dancing Have fun everyone! Dancing

Lots of love,

Heart PP/pinkpearl5 Heart

Edited by KS_Shreya - 01 December 2013 at 11:48am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

buubllymonishasri-beena-binod.abhijeetnsapoanjali_mahajansheroo9000Reshh16DemonStar

pinkpearl5 IF-Sizzlerz
pinkpearl5
pinkpearl5

Posted: 01 December 2013 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Let's play friends! Star

I'll start:

Amiable Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

binod.abhijeet-beena-

nsapo IF-Rockerz
nsapo
nsapo