Tumhari Paakhi

India-Forums

Tumhari Paakhi
Tumhari Paakhi

Sushpective: Flawed but adorable!! (Page 8)

dreamyjennice IF-Sizzlerz
dreamyjennice
dreamyjennice

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Hi sush...I would say a good day today with two very good epis of two good shows...shlokie boy played his ace..and here anshie boy rendered speechless thrice by his beautifull gaon ki gori wife...hes so adorable..mr.anshie...just very berry yummy real...portrayed so naturally by IK...I KNOW IK CAN PULL IT OFF SUPERBLY...as of now am really liking paakhi ..the strong spine waali...and bil wow I liked him a lot...I think he realtes to paakhi more ciz I think they r similar. ? Just as bro sis r similar. ? Lost ..peesps..the car N mobile scene was too good ..the bathroom..well sush if u run by my anna mind..anshie was in more need of bathroom..having such an hot wife yet not touching her...uff..thats y he chose bathroom...hehehe...but jokes apart it shows he isnt character dheela person...u know my gutter minds running bad...precap...was haha..hes gown to be thriwn completely by her behaviour. ?.haha...poor anshie shehri babu in for a ride by gaon ki gori

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

music1-Sush-

amrithas IF-Dazzler
amrithas
amrithas

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Agree completely Anshuman is adorable, besides being a hoot and his antics are really fun to watch. All his plans backfire on him, when its regarding Pakhi. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sush-

tech-tonic Senior Member
tech-tonic
tech-tonic

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Hi,
I liked your thoughts on the show and its chatacters.The jiju has a good sense of humor.And his applauding Pakhi on her answer shows that he doesnt holds anything against her .He will be her ally .The sister is annoying,and is it just me who find her mismatched with Sachin.She seems bit older to him.Also I feel the actress kind of failed to established the bro-sis relation onscreen with her first scene.First impression was bad atleast to me,she seemed more like aunt to anshu then sis.Anyways as long she shares frame with jiju I think I can tolerate her.LOL

The khaddoo [bald] was khaddoos.His jibes ,and attitude towards Pakhi was so bad.I liked the way Pakhi handled his indifference in the intro scene with ease without any so much as frown.

Anshuman was adorable at the airport.Confused,and struggling to handle the doti ,he was almost about to fall tripping over the dhoti LOL and then the media ,he was looking so cute  ,trying to control them.

In the Car he dint forget his manners,even exasperated he said thankyou to Pakhi for the phoneLOLSo confused he was by turn of events.I really felt pity for him for his endless patience as he waited in the bathroom.

The precap was good too.Pakhi looking desireable and that gulp by anshuman ,poor man is  in under  stress & strainLOLgoing to be fun watching  this.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

music1Sofna-Sush-

tibs09 IF-Rockerz
tibs09
tibs09

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 1:40am | IP Logged
ok the like button is not working but i did like ana's post and tech tonic post ...

music1-Sush-

.S.A. IF-Sizzlerz
.S.A.
.S.A.

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Sush ... I am loving Anshuman ... He has his good and bad.

I do not think he got anything of the Abhimaan vs Swabhimaan thing Pakhi said to the crowd ... He was just relieved for the fact that ... Yo girl you did not mess it ... Job well done !! LOL

BIL in the mix is good ... So I am waiting for some good point of the sister too. Don't want her to be completely bad. Its unrealistic for the husband to be calm and haivng a good life with a mean wife. I hope she is not. It will make the viewing interesting.

As I wrote in Riti's post too ... I am waiting for some bad of Pakhi too. She must have her own flaws too, some weakness, some fear. Would love to know about them but I guess we are not yet at that point.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sanfanPSharadaSofna-Sush-

-Ratzz- IF-Rockerz
-Ratzz-
-Ratzz-

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 2:53am | IP Logged
great post m loving the flawed adorable anshu n sensible wifey pakhi love the bathroom scene eye lock already in love with them

-Sush-

ElOqUeNcE IF-Sizzlerz
ElOqUeNcE
ElOqUeNcE

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sush-

On the family

Ok...I am already starting to like the brother in law...He is funny and sees things from a different perspective
agre

-Sush-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Hi all, lovely posts...Big smile

Ha ha  Ana...I can see you are already having gutter thoughts ...LOL

@ Techtonic...yeah...you are right...the sister looks older than the hubby and talks like an aunt to Ansh...Anshieboy's manners are delicious to watch...

Sama...yes Paakhi is very perfect so...far...but i am sure there will be things coming...

@virman, Ratz and Amrita?..thank yo for your posts!!Big smile

Edited by -Sush- - 19 November 2013 at 5:20am

PSharadaSofna

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tumhari Paakhi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index