Tumhari Paakhi

India-Forums

Tumhari Paakhi
Tumhari Paakhi

Sushpective: Flawed but adorable!! (Page 7)

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
It's funny when you don't like a character ...even the looks don't appeal...that's what I feel about the beard boy right now...

Any way...usse  chodo...

Tell me what is the fascination for these TV directors to show husband wife feeding each other? ...apparently they have something like that coming up in TP...why I ask why? Why s this considered romantic???D'oh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tibs09PSharada

md410 IF-Sizzlerz
md410
md410

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
@ Sush
yeh feeding kaha se aaya?
I read ki she would cook, he would say do not cook and  praise her food without knowing she cooked

also If you want to watch  revenge/love story you should watch love ne mila di jodi. padosi show fully faltu lagega. You knw my taste now, I'll  not recommend something badTongue

Edited by md410 - 18 November 2013 at 9:00pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sush-

tibs09 IF-Rockerz
tibs09
tibs09

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Sush you are right ..feeding is supposed to be one of the romantic things in indian tv ..arpi there is a sbs tv segment apparently ..somebody posted it on the forum...

-Sush-

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
novelty in romantic scenes are really needed. But the cvs always go fot troed and 5ested form6la- eye locking, dupatta flying, catch8ng, falling and all. I mean when one person is completely emotionally disconnected woth the partner and do not have any s8gn of interest, itnlooks fake to show all dt eye gazing, feeding etc. Feeding your partner with eye locks are just so repetitive and is it romantic from any angle, I guess trp janta really love this type of romance and starts gushing.

-Sush-

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
nice post sush ..n great inputs by others too... travellin now...will.update later...hv fun

-Sush-

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sush-

Arpi...you thought M knight Shyamalan is directing this show or what??LOL

Jaya...yes, I am in CT...AGHGH don't remind me of the cheesy Ouch...

Mandy ...are you watching this show? What else are you watching? 

@ tvshowfan...thanks for dropping by dear!

PKT...so the socialite woman does not have a name on the show...LOLshe looks a bit like anushka shrma...dont you think...so we can call her ASKLAROFL

Of course I am, right now I'm watching Tumhari Paakhi, Punar Vivah 2 and Do Dil Ek Jaan there are others but only on and off

-Sush-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
I agree Payal...I feel all these trip catch fall and feeding types of scenes are really overdone...and I don't even watch that many shows...LOL...on western shows...people kiss...and on Indian ones they feed each other...LOL But then again...if they kissed so quickly...what are they going to show for the next 12 months...Shocked

Any way..I am hoping my man IK...pulls it off and keeps it interesting...the link to that video didn't work for me...

Edited by -Sush- - 18 November 2013 at 9:31pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PSharadamd410

md410 IF-Sizzlerz
md410
md410

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
sush
I do not think link is working at all. It has posted from some weird web site. never heard of it. anyways I read WU. looks like reporter just said it romantic, pakka usmein bhi kuch na kuch panga hoga.  Ansh not gonna to  be so easily fedROFL 
me off to bed so sleepy GN

Edited by md410 - 18 November 2013 at 9:42pm

-Sush-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tumhari Paakhi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index