Tumhari Paakhi

India-Forums

Tumhari Paakhi
Tumhari Paakhi

Sushpective: Flawed but adorable!! (Page 3)

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
BTW Sush u posted early today...nrmally it's arnd 2am u postConfused

n tday by hlf 12Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sush-

md410 IF-Sizzlerz
md410
md410

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
@ Sofi
thank you I think I have seen him 1-2 episodes in balika vadhu in 2011 when I was visiting India

BTW where are you? In Europe somewhere? seems you are 6 hrs ahead than us

-Sush-

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Sush, I was ROFL-ing through the episode. Can Irony be any more better defined.
 Anshuman didn't want to take Pakhi ends up taking her home.

He tries to play music so that it can cheer her up and the song that blares is - 'Main kya karu Ram mujhe buddha mil gaya' . I was laughing at this point.

He tries to call up his sister but the phone goes dead and he has to take the cell from Pakhi.

He tries to avoid media but unfortunately the media are there to receive the chief minister and thereby he ends up showing the world his first wife.

Bechara karega toh bhi kya? And I loved the way they are showing the characters - Anshuman is not a brute like you said, he is adorable and has his own flaws. The Sister wants good for her brother and knows that Pakhi coming is going to anger Rana and if Rana is angered then Anshuman will stand to lose a lot. Pakhi has confidence in herself and is a girl of self esteem. Anshuman is going to fall in love with her even before he knows it and when Pakhi goes away from him, he will have a tough time to manoafy her. I am so looking forward to this.

And Sachin(Girish) was awesome in the 3 scenes he was there. He knows both brother and sister are lost. And loved the way he said, people hit their leg on the axe but your brother is bringing axe with himself to hit. And his shayaari is also nice. I had to rewind it twice to hear it completely but loved the way he said, there are some things that you and I can't understand. And when Girish sees that the girl Pakhi is a beauty he can't resist the jab that - 'Should I allow you to touch my feet or should I hug you instead' - Naughty Naughty. WinkWink

And in the end Anshuman knows that he got Pakhi only for his image but when Pakhi gave a perfect answer to the question of the socialite, he was like impressed. The end expressions were really good - Hmm, this girl sure knows how to knock people out and the brother-in-law was truly impressed. I think Pakhi will win over the people in her family and already I can see the brother-in-law on her side. Nice going creatives. Loved the episode today.

Edited by psarada - 18 November 2013 at 5:59pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

spsharmilasun2011DefLeppardtibs09Sofna-Sush-md410

sun2011 Goldie
sun2011
sun2011

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by md410

Originally posted by sun2011

Loved how Pakhi articulated didd b/n self-respect and ego - sure Anshu also found it an eyeopener if he truly listened or he was thrilled by the media reaction to Pakhi!.

In the precap - Anshu scared after his Di shared her take on village girls during SR and Pakhi worried that perhaps she got herself wet in error as she does not now how to operate the shower! 

me too like last 3 minutes of show the most,
@ Bold
I think he  was relieved that his image got saved again took advantage and start clapping, he pakka liked seeing his image rising more after her answer.LOL when lady popped up the question he was very scared what gonna happen. At least his calculation bringing her there for image was right

precap
pakhi got herself wet???????????
oops my video did not have it 
could you please tell complete precap

Hi Arpi
Check out the part 2 and at the end you will get the hilarious SR precap - Pakhi comes into the room with wet hair and looking upset and Anshu is scared that she will jump him as his Di had told him that village girls will do anything to get a husband's attention!
Replace urlremoved with tellynagari dot com  in above link.
hope that works for you,
Jaya

Edited by sun2011 - 18 November 2013 at 6:50pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

md410-Sush-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sofna

Sush...For once i caught ur threadPartyLOL...Thnx for the pm tooHug

I HeartHeartHeart'd Today's epi...For me it was the best since th serial began.

More than the verbal words it' was the expressions and th eyes that spoke for me in this epi.

Till now I hav preferred Anshuman character...but the way the CV's are shaping Paakhi's character...As of today iv become a fan...Thumbs Up

The dignified approach she takes with effortless stand throughout...Clap...
Did she laugh when he turned that song on in the car? The video I watched was bad.

For some reason ALL Anshmn expression were clear thoROFL
I liked his look of 'surprise' when she offered her phone and explained he can use the other services ... I'm sure if he wasn't in a rush he stood there with his mouth open like a goldfish!!!LOL

He is a good guy and has manners.. Im
sure Paakhi is rec all these moments (when he mkes sure her dress is not left hanging out of the car door)...
I don't think he is that manipulative nor cunning...he has  a weakness which is being image conscious!
 I guess the higher u rise & are in the spotlight...the more necessary it is to preserve and maintain a certain image in the eyes of the world, esp when your every move is recorded!

Paakhi has won me totally... She keeps a smile on her face even tho he doesn't introduce her to neither Lav dad, nor his sister or Bil. She goes forward from her own will and confidence in herself (& in her husbandOuch)...and greets them.

She is aware of her traditions...but at same willing to relent in front of another person feeling uncomfortable.

What was that waiting scene.ShockedD'oh...I hope they show fb of y She took so longROFL

And the award ceremony...Loved Shraddha's expression's...when they entered she carefully took in her surroundings & gt an idea how important a person he is. Loved the way she stood up ...turned and  acknowledged everyone's greetings...
Ansh altho he was happy for th award..he lukd slightly nervous knowing th barrage of questions that they will be pounded with once his than u speech finished.
And the socialite...fr the first time she spoke something worth answering to. Ansh was like a 'deer caught in headlight'... there was truth to that question...But Paakhi maintained her respect and her husbands.
 I hope they keep her clear, strong and straight forward...no preachy plzzz...Ansh killed it with his xpression to her replyROFL

I'm sure these two dont require spoken dialogues... they can act an entire epi with emoting thru eyes, expressions and antics!!

waiting fr precap...hw does the sister knw so much about village girls??Confused

The BIL is awsome... I really like Sachin...

Sophie...I caught you!!! Answering yours first before you turn off your computer,...

Loved what you wrote...I totally love his gentlemanly qualities...and the ability to be the one to be fodder for fun...while being the bad guy at the same time...How cool is that...,

Good point about sister knowing so much about village belles...how you ask..!! Scene wali Baat hei...LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011PSharadamd410Sofna

md410 IF-Sizzlerz
md410
md410

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Jaya
link is not working
 what I need to change? which site do you watch the show? You in CT right? I mean not in India so getting video is problem for me here

-Sush-

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Chalo need to rush will be back to discuss more. If this is the way they are going to weave the story ahead, I am sure we will have lot of fun discussing this show.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DefLeppard-Sush-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by music1

Hi GirlsSmile

Paakhi is a level headed girl..who is all about respecting the other person for what he/she is..no imposing beliefs on others and no preaching ...which is good and which makes her enjoyable to watch..Anshuman on the other hand is a flawed go getter..who ends up in the mud puddle this time...

Enjoyed their interactions...

I hope they keep her non preachy...Sang...Ansh is just too funny...LOL

DefLeppard

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tumhari Paakhi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index