Tumhari Paakhi

India-Forums

Tumhari Paakhi
Tumhari Paakhi

Sushpective: Flawed but adorable!! (Page 2)

md410 IF-Sizzlerz
md410
md410

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
here you go check this out they are already on date

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sush-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 5:16pm | IP Logged

Anshu proposes GOD Disposes...
ROFL

It is really funny to see him making all those plans which totally go against him...LOL

Talk about normal human beings...without mental issues...!!!Embarrassed

And the BG score...how good is that!!!Clap

I do have to say...I liked Paakhis hairstyle in Rajsthan a lot better...don't want her hair tied all the way as she had in the function...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tech-tonicsun2011DefLeppardPSharadamd410Sofna

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Sush...For once i caught ur threadPartyLOL...Thnx for the pm tooHug

I HeartHeartHeart'd Today's epi...For me it was the best since th serial began.

More than the verbal words it' was the expressions and th eyes that spoke for me in this epi.

Till now I hav preferred Anshuman character...but the way the CV's are shaping Paakhi's character...As of today iv become a fan...Thumbs Up

The dignified approach she takes with effortless stand throughout...Clap...
Did she laugh when he turned that song on in the car? The video I watched was bad.

For some reason ALL Anshmn expression were clear thoROFL
I liked his look of 'surprise' when she offered her phone and explained he can use the other services ... I'm sure if he wasn't in a rush he stood there with his mouth open like a goldfish!!!LOL

He is a good guy and has manners.. Im sure Paakhi is rec all these moments (when he mkes sure her dress is not left hanging out of the car door)...
I don't think he is that manipulative nor cunning...he has  a weakness which is being image conscious!
 I guess the higher u rise & are in the spotlight...the more necessary it is to preserve and maintain a certain image in the eyes of the world, esp when your every move is recorded!

Paakhi has won me totally... She keeps a smile on her face even tho he doesn't introduce her to neither Lav dad, nor his sister or Bil. She goes forward from her own will and confidence in herself (& in her husbandOuch)...and greets them.

She is aware of her traditions...but at same willing to relent in front of another person feeling uncomfortable.

What was that waiting scene.ShockedD'oh...I hope they show fb of y She took so longROFL

And the award ceremony...Loved Shraddha's expression's...when they entered she carefully took in her surroundings & gt an idea how important a person he is. Loved the way she stood up ...turned and  acknowledged everyone's greetings...
Ansh altho he was happy for th award..he lukd slightly nervous knowing th barrage of questions that they will be pounded with once his than u speech finished.
And the socialite...fr the first time she spoke something worth answering to. Ansh was like a 'deer caught in headlight'... there was truth to that question...But Paakhi maintained her respect and her husbands.
 I hope they keep her clear, strong and straight forward...no preachy plzzz...Ansh killed it with his xpression to her replyROFL

I'm sure these two dont require spoken dialogues... they can act an entire epi with emoting thru eyes, expressions and antics!!

waiting fr precap...hw does the sister knw so much about village girls??Confused

The BIL is awsome... I really like Sachin...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011music1tibs09-Sush-PSharadamd410

md410 IF-Sizzlerz
md410
md410

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
@ sofi
who is the actor that plays BIL girish?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sofna-Sush-

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Arpi it's Sachin Shroff

he is Juhi parmar (Kumkum serial.LOL.) huby

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011PSharada-Sush-

md410 IF-Sizzlerz
md410
md410

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sofna

Arpi it's Sachin Shroff

oh I remeber some one mentioning kumkum's hubby  but I cud not understand. Did he act in any serial? I do not recall him watchingD'oh
Oh I can not wait to watch tomorrow. wanna see anshu's expression. he is image freak so let's see how he behaves in his roomWink am sure he gonna clean bold by her like today isd std email sab hai cell meinLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011-Sush-

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
OMG tht moment in the car when she turns on the 4ne and his Di is ringing...she mkes him listen to the news...n when he returns the 4ne n Paakhi says 'yr welcome'...I'm sure A was grinding, clenching his teeth in utter frustration with the daggers he sends her wayROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011music1DefLeppardmd410-Sush-

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by md410

Originally posted by Sofna

Arpi it's Sachin Shroff

oh I remeber some one mentioning kumkum's hubby  but I cud not understand. Did he act in any serial? I do not recall him watchingD'oh
Oh I can not wait to watch tomorrow. wanna see anshu's expression. he is image freak so let's see how he behaves in his roomWink am sure he gonna clean bold by her like today isd std email sab hai cell meinLOL

His a really good actor...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sachin_Shroff

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

md410

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tumhari Paakhi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index