Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Sush...For once i caught ur thread🥳😆...Thnx for the pm too🤗

I ❤️❤️❤️'d Today's epi...For me it was the best since th serial began.

More than the verbal words it' was the expressions and th eyes that spoke for me in this epi.

Till now I hav preferred Anshuman character...but the way the CV's are shaping Paakhi's character...As of today iv become a fan...👍🏼

The dignified approach she takes with effortless stand throughout...👏...
Did she laugh when he turned that song on in the car? The video I watched was bad.

For some reason ALL Anshmn expression were clear tho🤣
I liked his look of 'surprise' when she offered her phone and explained he can use the other services ... I'm sure if he wasn't in a rush he stood there with his mouth open like a goldfish!!!😆

He is a good guy and has manners.. Im sure Paakhi is rec all these moments (when he mkes sure her dress is not left hanging out of the car door)...
I don't think he is that manipulative nor cunning...he has  a weakness which is being image conscious!
 I guess the higher u rise & are in the spotlight...the more necessary it is to preserve and maintain a certain image in the eyes of the world, esp when your every move is recorded!

Paakhi has won me totally... She keeps a smile on her face even tho he doesn't introduce her to neither Lav dad, nor his sister or Bil. She goes forward from her own will and confidence in herself (& in her husband)...and greets them.

She is aware of her traditions...but at same willing to relent in front of another person feeling uncomfortable.

What was that waiting scene.😲...I hope they show fb of y She took so long🤣

And the award ceremony...Loved Shraddha's expression's...when they entered she carefully took in her surroundings & gt an idea how important a person he is. Loved the way she stood up ...turned and  acknowledged everyone's greetings...
Ansh altho he was happy for th award..he lukd slightly nervous knowing th barrage of questions that they will be pounded with once his than u speech finished.
And the socialite...fr the first time she spoke something worth answering to. Ansh was like a 'deer caught in headlight'... there was truth to that question...But Paakhi maintained her respect and her husbands.
 I hope they keep her clear, strong and straight forward...no preachy plzzz...Ansh killed it with his xpression to her reply🤣

I'm sure these two dont require spoken dialogues... they can act an entire epi with emoting thru eyes, expressions and antics!!

waiting fr precap...hw does the sister knw so much about village girls??😕

The BIL is awsome... I really like Sachin...

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
@ sofi
who is the actor that plays BIL girish?
Sofna thumbnail
Arpi it's Sachin Shroff

he is Juhi parmar (Kumkum serial.😆.) huby
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sofna

Arpi it's Sachin Shroff

he is Juhi parmar (Kumkum serial.😆.) huby

oh I remeber some one mentioning kumkum's hubby  but I cud not understand. Did he act in any serial? I do not recall him watching
Oh I can not wait to watch tomorrow. wanna see anshu's expression. he is image freak so let's see how he behaves in his room😉 am sure he gonna clean bold by her like today isd std email sab hai cell mein😆
Sofna thumbnail
OMG tht moment in the car when she turns on the 4ne and his Di is ringing...she mkes him listen to the news...n when he returns the 4ne n Paakhi says 'yr welcome'...I'm sure A was grinding, clenching his teeth in utter frustration with the daggers he sends her way🤣🤣🤣🤣
Sofna thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

oh I remeber some one mentioning kumkum's hubby  but I cud not understand. Did he act in any serial? I do not recall him watching
Oh I can not wait to watch tomorrow. wanna see anshu's expression. he is image freak so let's see how he behaves in his room😉 am sure he gonna clean bold by her like today isd std email sab hai cell mein😆

His a really good actor...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sachin_Shroff

Sofna thumbnail
BTW Sush u posted early today...nrmally it's arnd 2am u post😕

n tday by hlf 12😳
md410 thumbnail
@ Sofi
thank you I think I have seen him 1-2 episodes in balika vadhu in 2011 when I was visiting India

BTW where are you? In Europe somewhere? seems you are 6 hrs ahead than us
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Sush, I was ROFL-ing through the episode. Can Irony be any more better defined.
 Anshuman didn't want to take Pakhi ends up taking her home.

He tries to play music so that it can cheer her up and the song that blares is - 'Main kya karu Ram mujhe buddha mil gaya' . I was laughing at this point.

He tries to call up his sister but the phone goes dead and he has to take the cell from Pakhi.

He tries to avoid media but unfortunately the media are there to receive the chief minister and thereby he ends up showing the world his first wife.

Bechara karega toh bhi kya? And I loved the way they are showing the characters - Anshuman is not a brute like you said, he is adorable and has his own flaws. The Sister wants good for her brother and knows that Pakhi coming is going to anger Rana and if Rana is angered then Anshuman will stand to lose a lot. Pakhi has confidence in herself and is a girl of self esteem. Anshuman is going to fall in love with her even before he knows it and when Pakhi goes away from him, he will have a tough time to manoafy her. I am so looking forward to this.

And Sachin(Girish) was awesome in the 3 scenes he was there. He knows both brother and sister are lost. And loved the way he said, people hit their leg on the axe but your brother is bringing axe with himself to hit. And his shayaari is also nice. I had to rewind it twice to hear it completely but loved the way he said, there are some things that you and I can't understand. And when Girish sees that the girl Pakhi is a beauty he can't resist the jab that - 'Should I allow you to touch my feet or should I hug you instead' - Naughty Naughty. 😉😉

And in the end Anshuman knows that he got Pakhi only for his image but when Pakhi gave a perfect answer to the question of the socialite, he was like impressed. The end expressions were really good - Hmm, this girl sure knows how to knock people out and the brother-in-law was truly impressed. I think Pakhi will win over the people in her family and already I can see the brother-in-law on her side. Nice going creatives. Loved the episode today.
Edited by psarada - 10 years ago
sun2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: md410

me too like last 3 minutes of show the most,
@ Bold
I think he  was relieved that his image got saved again took advantage and start clapping, he pakka liked seeing his image rising more after her answer.😆 when lady popped up the question he was very scared what gonna happen. At least his calculation bringing her there for image was right

precap
pakhi got herself wet???????????
oops my video did not have it 
could you please tell complete precap

Hi Arpi
Check out the part 2 and at the end you will get the hilarious SR precap - Pakhi comes into the room with wet hair and looking upset and Anshu is scared that she will jump him as his Di had told him that village girls will do anything to get a husband's attention!
http://www.urlremoved/2013/11/tumhari-pakhi-18th-november-2013.html
Replace urlremoved with tellynagari dot com  in above link.
hope that works for you,
Jaya
Edited by sun2011 - 10 years ago