India-Forums

Tumhari Paakhi
Tumhari Paakhi

Sushpective: Flawed but adorable!!

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Hola folks, How are you? Last week when I wrote a post about Paakhi...on how intelligent, and well balanced Paakhi is...I didn't say anything flattering about Anshieboy's character...but I have to say this today..

.I really can relate to Anshieboy...he is flawed but in an adorable way...when I see him on screen I don't hate him at all...but just love to watch him going through all the situations he is putting himself through...I don't feel he is inconsistent...or  didn't get him...I do get him...and I like it!!Big smile

The whole care ride scene was very funny...the uncomfortable silence between the two...Paakhi crying and he offering a tissue...and then getting annoyed about what to do with the tissue paper...Trying to smoke...but then putting it off...because he is a decent guy with plenty of manners...he is not a savage brute, who starts to misbehave in public...He even turns on the music...to make her comfortable...and picks up the gathers of her skirt...when she gets inside the car...anshie baby if your plan is to drive her away...this is so not going to work...LOL

The media scene when he is almost trying to hide his dhoti by standing behind a car...was hilarious,,,LOL...But I have a feeling we are going to have lots more fun watching his attempts fail to do whatever he wanted to do initially ...Of course the price of fame is he can't hide from the public eye...he runs but not before they have already gotten a glimpse of Mrs. Paakhi Rathod...LOL

Pakhi was of course her confident self at ease with him and at ease in public eye...without pretense...without fears...The socialite woman ( would some one please tell me her name) that is a big description to write every time I want to refer to her..) has no idea what she is getting into by trying to give fundas to Ms Paakhi...Aakhi can teach her, and her 7 generations about what is what...LOL Love her way of thinking and he ability to articulate it s clearly...

Anshieboy can not believe his ears...he was petrified when the lady was asking the question...but when he heard the answer he knew that his best public relation officer has arrived!!!

BTW...loved the bathroom scene when he is waiting...Anshie dear...what a poor idea to take the bathroom and leave the woman to the outside room...LOL And we thought you had experience...LOL

So what say you folks? Please do share your thoughts...

Edited by -Sush- - 18 November 2013 at 8:54pm

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

sha.mima22LuvshivLovebarunierathi_95Dosesanfantech-tonicshamyjDreamcatcherspsharmilasun2011music1LuvStrk-001ArshidiehardfanDefLeppardamrithaslucky.mtibs09-Ratzz-S.StephyParm.-FreeSpirit-.Mandy.soni595ght_shona_4evrbikeriderPSharadamd410MalikaSofnadreamyjennice.Bongsookie..S.A.pieryrosesusan7ElOqUeNcEriti4u

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
On the family

Ok...I am already starting to like the brother in law...He is funny and sees things from a different perspective...of course it does not hurt that he is open minded and not prejudiced against her...
Loved his dialogue about both the brother and the sister are lost...LOL

He has probably seen them making big plans and when it comes down to it capable of messing it up...

Also really liked the normalcy he indicates in the family...!!,Thumbs Up

The sister...I am not sure...I just don't like the way she talks...and PLEASE stop ACTING like you have not seen anyone in a dhoti...you do live in India ...don't you?

Edited by -Sush- - 18 November 2013 at 4:31pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

DoseLovebarunietech-tonicsun2011spsharmilamusic1LuvStrk-001DefLeppardamrithasArshidiehardfantibs09Parm.dreamyjenniceSofna.S.A.pieryrosesusan7PSharadariti4u

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
On the precap...

SR already???Shocked

I think this would be another fun event at Anshieboy's expense...can't wait...LOL

Edited by -Sush- - 18 November 2013 at 4:33pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Dosetech-tonicsun2011spsharmilamusic1LuvStrk-001amrithasArshidiehardfanParm.tibs09Sofnadreamyjennice.S.A.pieryrosePSharadariti4u

md410 IF-Sizzlerz
md410
md410

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
First time I am writing after watching the episodeTongue
I like 6 episodes  mainly for two reasons:
1: So far strong female lead, with spine, who knows how, where and what to speak. 
2: Normal imperfect  human being as Male lead who at least till date does not humiliate, insult and abuse woman for the sake of being male or her so called hubby. 
3: Bonus points BG song. 

Today's episode was feel good episode, Anshu positively tried his best to keep pakhi away from lime light when he asked his sis to send two cars. Anshu proposes CV GOD disposes, so again his plan or say calculation was wrong and exactly happened what he did not want to. 

He ended up taking her to function unwillingly but he was behaving decent with her. he indeed was worried what she would reply to Dipti's mom, but  he did not miss an opportunity to take advantage of it and was the one among rest who started clapping hard with smile after her fitted reply to  Dipti's mom 

I like Girish's  ( I think name is right, his BIL) character. I think he has understood what pakhi is. 

Mr Rana gonna to be villain as he has already warned Lavanya to get divorce done before he gets back from London

Precap is interesting. I am curious to watch how pakhi deals with it and what excuse anshuman gives to her. I am sure pakhi gonna give him another  bigger shock than  today. He was just speechless today when she offered him to use her cell and was amused to her reply to dipti's mom but I guess tomorrow it will be total googly

Last but not least ANkhi eye lock with BG when she falls in his arm was too good. 

Edited by md410 - 18 November 2013 at 4:46pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Dosesun2011spsharmilamusic1LuvStrk-001Arshidiehardfanamrithastibs09Sofna-Sush-PSharadadreamyjennice

sun2011 Goldie
sun2011
sun2011

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Sush - great post as always.
Btw I am jaya and have moved to CT in the US - where do you live curious  - do share if ou can.

My take on today's epi - 

Loved how Pakhi articulated didd b/n self-respect and ego - sure Anshu also found it an eyeopener if he truly listened or he was thrilled by the media reaction to Pakhi!

I agree with you Anhsu is flawed and adorable.

In the precap - Anshu scared after his Di shared her take on village girls during SR and Pakhi worried that perhaps she got herself wet in error as she does not now how to operate the shower! 

What say Sush and friends?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DefLeppardmusic1LuvStrk-001md410-Sush-

md410 IF-Sizzlerz
md410
md410

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
OMG sush
you and I are on same page Me too like BILBig smile

Hi Jaya
welcome to thread
I am arpita

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011LuvStrk-001-Sush-

md410 IF-Sizzlerz
md410
md410

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun2011

Loved how Pakhi articulated didd b/n self-respect and ego - sure Anshu also found it an eyeopener if he truly listened or he was thrilled by the media reaction to Pakhi!.

In the precap - Anshu scared after his Di shared her take on village girls during SR and Pakhi worried that perhaps she got herself wet in error as she does not now how to operate the shower! 

me too like last 3 minutes of show the most,
@ Bold
I think he  was relieved that his image got saved again took advantage and start clapping, he pakka liked seeing his image rising more after her answer.LOL when lady popped up the question he was very scared what gonna happen. At least his calculation bringing her there for image was right

precap
pakhi got herself wet???????????
oops my video did not have it 
could you please tell complete precap

Edited by md410 - 18 November 2013 at 4:59pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011LuvStrk-001Sofna-Sush-

music1 IF-Dazzler
music1
music1

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 5:07pm | IP Logged

Hi GirlsSmile

Paakhi is a level headed girl..who is all about respecting the other person for what he/she is..no imposing beliefs on others and no preaching ...which is good and which makes her enjoyable to watch..Anshuman on the other hand is a flawed go getter..who ends up in the mud puddle this time...

Enjoyed their interactions...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011LuvStrk-001md410Sofna-Sush-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index