Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Tit for tat khan dhan ka badla (Page 2)

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suk19

Originally posted by .Nafisa.

You know I was all set for Pabho to leave the house as per her own blessing of Madhu on Diwali. Then all this is happening, so we are going to see her for more time, just enough time to increase the misunderstanding between the two, I should imagine. I hope they don't hold onto her and try to redeem her by making her put the two together again and her confessing what she did. Dead
i agree i think somehow she is overheard confessing hopefully by rk  and that with dipali then fire works will be exploding  he will realize how wrong he was also the fact he has been listening to the wrong person  and be reminded that  madhu left him before marriage because of his own insecurity  and  then it will come out in front of family  phabos and dipali real faces  this time both of them will be out of house i also dont want separation

You know Radhaji has been a disappointment for me in how she has dealt with Pabho's situation, again again Pabho has told her that her son doesn't respect her, he respects me, which sister would rub it in that manner? I wouldn't accept such a sister to live in my house even. She's definitely overstayed her welcome, all these Guruji predictions Radha even said I don't believe in it and RK also similarly doesn't believe in it, so why is it going on for so long she saw Pabho sending Madhu on those nivarens go and recite this in the jungle 1001 times, Radhaji heard that one, the 5001 times in the middle of the lake one she didn't hear but that one before she heard it. Now the CV's again showed her looking at Pabho and Dipali noticing that they are not pleased with the news of the baby for Rishbala or are even interested in choosing the jewellery set for Madhu, so why are the CV's showing that to us, that Radhaji is taking note of Pabho and Dipali's scheming, also she told her everyone in this house has a mask and are all actors, I've forgiven Madhu, also before you always apologise when you hurt me by saying my son doesn't love me or respect me, but you always say it nevertheless, where are they taking this story, will she finally get the gumption to chuck her sister out of the house? 

I agree for all evil to be out of the house, Dips and Pabho must go, Sikki can stay. I liked how he told Dips that she planned for him to be caught by RK and jailed and her plan failed. So he knows his wife very well. Hopefully by the end of the serial, Dips also leaves the house. 

Edited by .Nafisa. - 18 November 2013 at 5:01pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ExclusiveChicsuk19

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 5:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by suk19

You know I was all set for Pabho to leave the house as per her own blessing of Madhu on Diwali. Then all this is happening, so we are going to see her for more time, just enough time to increase the misunderstanding between the two, I should imagine. I hope they don't hold onto her and try to redeem her by making her put the two together again and her confessing what she did. Dead
i agree i think somehow she is overheard confessing hopefully by rk  and that with dipali then fire works will be exploding  he will realize how wrong he was also the fact he has been listening to the wrong person  and be reminded that  madhu left him before marriage because of his own insecurity  and  then it will come out in front of family  phabos and dipali real faces  this time both of them will be out of house i also dont want separation

You know Radhaji has been a disappointment for me in how she has dealt with Pabho's situation, again again Pabho has told her that her son doesn't respect her, he respects me, which sister would rub it in that manner? I wouldn't accept such a sister to live in my house even. She's definitely overstayed her welcome, all these Guruji predictions Radha even said I don't believe in it and RK also similarly doesn't believe in it, so why is it going on for so long she saw Pabho sending Madhu on those nivarens go and recite this in the jungle 1001 times, Radhaji heard that one, the 5001 times in the middle of the lake one she didn't hear but that one before she heard it. Now the CV's again showed her looking at Pabho and Dipali noticing that they are not pleased with the news of the baby for Rishbala or are even interested in choosing the jewellery set for Madhu, so why are the CV's showing that to us, that Radhaji is taking note of Pabho and Dipali's scheming, also she told her everyone in this house has a mask and are all actors, I've forgiven Madhu, also before you always apologise when you hurt me by saying my son doesn't love me or respect me, but you always say it nevertheless, where are they taking this story, will she finally get the gumption to chuck her sister out of the house? 

I agree for all evil to be out of the house, Dips and Pabho must go, Sikki can stay. I liked how he told Dips that she planned for him to be caught by RK and jailed and her plan failed. So he knows his wife very well. Hopefully by the end of the serial, Dips also leaves the house. 
spot on   i would love if dips leaves at the end the of this week not at the end of the serial we need her to be seen suffering,  she needs to be seen struggling at a chawl,   it will be a good track for sikki   i would love radhaji  to also take note of pabho n dipali even catching them in the act revealing to  rk and madhu   rk needs to see the true evil  in the house.

ExclusiveChic-Nafisa-

ExclusiveChic Goldie
ExclusiveChic
ExclusiveChic

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 12:35am | IP Logged
radhaji has short term amnesia . she forgets easily. even if she sees or hears herself, schemes of dips and pabo she will forget and ignore. she hates confrontations. Besides that rj has no control over rk mansion , she cant decide who is going to live and who is going to leave.
Regarding pabo, even after hearing that madhu is about to bring happiness in rk's life, she still thinks madhu is bad omen for rk ? Confused

suk19-Nafisa-

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
rk will pack up pabo back to the ashram she came from

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima4ever

rk will pack up pabo back to the ashram she came from
this needs to be done asap  cant stand the sight of her and dips i would love if rk packs both sikki and dips to his other apartment  

Go to top