India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Tit for tat khan dhan ka badla

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
yup first madhus father wanted to kill rk and nearly succeeded and now phabo who rk regards as a mother  wants madhu n baby dead..Angry  so  how will rk take it when he finds this out that the person who he has high regards to not only wants his wife out of his life but wants his child dead Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

briaExclusiveChic-Nafisa-Hybrid_Freak-DZ-

ExclusiveChic Goldie
ExclusiveChic
ExclusiveChic

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
pabo doesnt want to kill madhu..she just wants to seperate rk n madhu...like most of the forum members.
yes u r right rk will be shocked to see the real face of the only family member he trusts.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ExclusiveChic

pabo doesnt want to kill madhu..she just wants to seperate rk n madhu...like most of the forum members.
yes u r right rk will be shocked to see the real face of the only family member he trusts.
phabo does not care what happens to madhu  whether she lives or dies   as long as she is out of rks life,  it does seem that separation is on the cards you never know with cvs  so let see

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
You know I was all set for Pabho to leave the house as per her own blessing of Madhu on Diwali. Then all this is happening, so we are going to see her for more time, just enough time to increase the misunderstanding between the two, I should imagine. I hope they told hold onto her and try to redeem her by making her put the two together again and her confessing what she did. Dead

suk19

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
I don't want a separation.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ExclusiveChicsuk19anitarani

ExclusiveChic Goldie
ExclusiveChic
ExclusiveChic

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Nafisa.

me too ..i have mentioned this in another post also...

rk and madhu can have the nok jhok and fights living together .

infact living seperately now when only 2 days of movie shooting is left , will not achieve the result which everyone is hoping for.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19-Nafisa-

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 4:47pm | IP Logged

You know I was all set for Pabho to leave the house as per her own blessing of Madhu on Diwali. Then all this is happening, so we are going to see her for more time, just enough time to increase the misunderstanding between the two, I should imagine. I hope they told hold onto her and try to redeem her by making her put the two together again and her confessing what she did. Dead
i agree i think somehow she is overheard confessing hopefully by rk  and that with dipali then fire works will be exploding  he will realize how wrong he was also the fact he has been listening to the wrong person  and be reminded that  madhu left him before marriage because of his own insecurity  and  then it will come out in front of family  phabos and dipali real faces  this time both of them will be out of house i also dont want separation

-Nafisa-

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ExclusiveChic

me too ..i have mentioned this in another post also...

rk and madhu can have the nok jhok and fights living together .

infact living seperately now when only 2 days of movie shooting is left , will not achieve the result which everyone is hoping for.

I don't want Pabho to win even once, I want her to leave having failed at every opportunity she had. I don't want Madhu to lose the baby because of her and I certainly don't want her to be celebrating her win when Madhu walks out, even if she realises later when RK has gone crazy looking for Madhu that he can't stay without her. I don't want that type of redeeming of her character. I want her to fail and go without redeeming her because she is a godly woman, elderly she should know better for what she is doing already, she can't be redeemed. 

Edited by .Nafisa. - 18 November 2013 at 4:50pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ExclusiveChicsuk19

Go to top