Ek Boond Ishq

India-Forums

Ek Boond Ishq
Ek Boond Ishq

Tara only remembering the bad things (Page 2)

sonal_cb Goldie
sonal_cb
sonal_cb

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
correctly said Niharika.
yes the judgmental attitude will definitely see its end with time and realization.
But had 1 thought on burning down UC.

It is the same place she enlightened and illuminated inner joys of mj, removed darkness from his life in a bit...same place where she put Lakshmi's idol which is considered so auspicious in our culture/tradition, same place where she prayed for the long life of her special one..
Now even if she has her own reasons (dont wanna comment on her logic/reasons) for this act, still how can u destroy something which u only integrated for a better one.
Its like bringing up something with lot of effort and then let it flown away in a fury.

sad  !!Confused

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bintus02capriyaddsoapsbasicquestion1girlTalksmisty85Badtameez_Dil

basicquestion1 IF-Rockerz
basicquestion1
basicquestion1

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
We all have rights. Exercising them all the time can make a court house but never a house ler alone a home :)
It's not about equality, it's about who is better!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bintus02capriyasonal_cb

capriya Goldie
capriya
capriya

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Actually I didnt understand the depth in the ways of Tara's revenge. Iam confused whether she did the right or wrong by burning UC and lying to Baba about MJ. Mj is a good and nice guy he hurted her only to go away from his life. If Mj is bad then i must say Tara is doing right way of revenge. Here Tara misunderstood him to be bad man. According to her, he is a rapist and murderer. So did extreme revenge of destroying UC and falsely accusing him infornt of Baba.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bintus02sonal_cbbasicquestion1misty85

sonal_cb Goldie
sonal_cb
sonal_cb

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by capriya

Actually I didnt understand the depth in the ways of Tara's revenge. Iam confused whether she did the right or wrong by burning UC and lying to Baba about MJ. Mj is a good and nice guy he hurted her only to go away from his life. If Mj is bad then i must say Tara is doing right way of revenge. Here Tara misunderstood him to be bad man. According to her, he is a rapist and murderer. So did extreme revenge of destroying UC and falsely accusing him infornt of Baba.

right, letz discuss further after watching today's episode Wink

on a lighter note:
if u really think someone as rapist, how can u come so closer 2 him,be so brazen in your attitude n spend the night with him in that room...how come that fear vanished instantly...
.it was actually the other way around...ROFLROFL 

Edited by sonalp - 18 November 2013 at 10:57pm

bintus02capriyabasicquestion1misty85

NiharikaMishra Goldie
NiharikaMishra
NiharikaMishra

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Everything apart I want MarJay to be as they are.
Hoping Tara doesn't get mad enough to forget releasing the poor beast before her attack. I know she wudnt intentionally but losing Maria wud be too big a price to have Tara repenting Unhappy

Would love to see Maria galloping off to Mrityunjay to bring him there before a lot of damage happens! Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bintus02capriyamisty85

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonalp

correctly said Niharika.
yes the judgmental attitude will definitely see its end with time and realization.
But had 1 thought on burning down UC.

It is the same place she enlightened and illuminated inner joys of mj, removed darkness from his life in a bit...same place where she put Lakshmi's idol which is considered so auspicious in our culture/tradition, same place where she prayed for the long life of her special one..
Now even if she has her own reasons (dont wanna comment on her logic/reasons) for this act, still how can u destroy something which u only integrated for a better one.
Its like bringing up something with lot of effort and then let it flown away in a fury.

sad  !!Confused

This part is very much debatable... in fact we can look up to symoblisms, etc from mythology as well... but simplest explanation for this would be UC has a special place for MJ... though Tara started feeling attached to the place she also considers it as a place where her evil husband hatched a plan to destroy her... so right now it's an evil place for her...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

capriyasonal_cb

girlTalks IF-Sizzlerz
girlTalks
girlTalks

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Hey there,
I am glad you raised this topic.
I am sorry to say nobody here is patting Tara for what ever she is doing,may be we are not condemning her but trying  to justifying her.

She thinks that whatever good he has done was his plan and his main objective was to kill her which he has accepted in front of her.He has done everything to scare the hell out of her rape attempt, manhandling, push through cliff , kitchen incident , after all this it is really difficult for her to trust him.
I agree that she is also returning the favor but her objective is something totally different.She subconsciously believes that he is not that bad  and is trying to find a reason to clear her doubts.

She is not shown some one to take all the s* and suck it up ,she is fighting for herself , for both of them, now how many females have we seen on Indian telly who know how to give back .
She wants him to open up and know the real MJ.
Trust no body here knows how that will be achieved but then what is the fun if we knew everythingWink

let's just chill and 

sonal_cbddsoapsmisty85Badtameez_Dil

bintus02 Senior Member
bintus02
bintus02

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by misty85

In this case I completely agree with Niharika & Sonal... apart from this why women are supposed to forget every injustice done to her... when a man is aggressive that's fine but when a woman is aggressive that's bad... why?? MJ's behaviour was also wrong... he softened only after he met Tara in the stable 2-3 times... he got influenced by her personality... This is a classic case of pride & prejudice... both have been hurt & both have been prejudiced against each other... & both will take their own time to realise their mistakes... in this case MJ has already realised his mistake... after UC incident it'll be tara's turn.

I never suggest for a moment that any woman should take domestic abuse lying down. But it does not mean that the abuse becomes the abuser in the end. There are intelligent methods to fight for your right without burning down private properties and resorting to criminal tactics to make a point.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85

Go to top