Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Returning of the written off #23 Invited only (Page 8)

Stephi IF-Sizzlerz
Stephi
Stephi

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Prvo cveta ljubav

A onda DAAAM

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

DryaBikica_BikismekerNatalyMusketeerDaltoninn027

Stephi IF-Sizzlerz
Stephi
Stephi

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Daltoni

Originally posted by saska

Truth to unfold in Balika Vadhu!

"Anandi (Toral Rasputra) and Shiv (Siddharth Shukla) reach
Durgadevi hospital where they see that the register which has Ira's delivery reports has been torn. Shiv is seen very upset to know the fact that he is not Ira and Alok's son."

Further more we will see, "When Shiv returns home he is seen very upset and angry and distances himself from the family. His behaviors too upsets the entire family."

An upset Shiv tries his best to find out who his real parents are, "Shiv decides to know the truth behind his identity and starts the hunt to find his parents. Anandi stands as a support system to him. Anandi and Shiv hurriedly go to meet Sarla nurse who was present during the delivery of Ira, to know the true story."

But well, a twist in the tale follows "Alok visits Sarla nurse before Shiv could meet her and tells her to leave the city and go."

Shiv odlazi u bolnicu da sazna istinu o svom rodjenju, ali list sa izvestajem o Irinom porodjaju je pocepan , Shiv je vrlo uznemiren cinjenicom da nije Alokov i Irin sin ,vrlo je ljut i distancira se od porodice a oni su opet vrlo uznemireni zbog njegovog ponasanja. On je odlucan u tome da sazna istinu, Anandi mu pruza podrsku, odlaze da se sretnu sa Sarlom, m.sestrom koja je prisustvovala porodjaju . Al ne lezi vraze, Alok je posetio sestru pre njih i rekao joj da napusti grad. 

Mislim..kako to ranije nije  ni pomislio da je usvojen..otac i deda su mu celavi,mali, nose naocare a Shiv onolika gromada ...LOL

Pa jes u pravu si, ali mozda je mislio da je povukao na Iru, ona je bas onako povisoka zena , a i kosata je LOL

Stephi IF-Sizzlerz
Stephi
Stephi

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smeker

http://www.emirates247.com/news/bigg-boss-7-the-rise-and-fall-of-balika-vadhu-pratyusha-banerjee-2013-11-18-1.528431
7.09 PM Tuesday, 19 November 2013

Bigg Boss 7: The rise and fall of 'Balika Vadhu' Pratyusha Banerjee

Will Pratyusha rule the hearts of her fans once again?

Published Monday, November 18, 2013

Pratyusha Banerjee on Indian reality show 'Bigg Boss 7'. (SUPPLIED)

She came, she ruled and she tumbled; that's the story of television actress Pratyusha Banerjee.

This actress came out of nowhere to rule the small screen for few years in a daily soap 'Balika Vadhu'.

The popular show has been running for many years and Pratyusha Banerjee stepped in as the character Anandi in 2010.

In March this year when Pratyusha quit 'Balika Vadhu' all hell broke loose and a barrage of hate messages were unleashed by the huge fan-following that Pratyusha (or Prats) had developed.

This prime-time soap, catapulted Pratyusha's fame to a new height.

Viewers threatened to stop watching the show and rejected her replacement. The sudden exit left the audience extremely disappointed, so much so that fans signed a petition to bring her back.

Emirates24|7 was inundated with comments requesting Pratyusha to comeback and expressing their anger towards the maker of the show.

Contrary to reports that Pratyusha quit looking for greener pastures in Bollywood, the actress told this website that she wanted to spend time with her ailing mother.

Pratyusha had been offered a film by Vikram Bhatt but the television's favourite star promised to stick to the small screen.

She was due to make a comeback in another TV series which never took off.

Audiences soon gave up their fight to bring back Pratyusha and soon she faded from their memory.

Pratyusha's stint with reality show started with dance reality show 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa'. She didn't impress the judges with her moves and her stay was short lived.

She was off the radar for quite some time till she broke-up with her boyfriend and filed a police complaint against him.

Reality show 'Bigg Boss 7' was her next stop. This reality show has the reputation of sheltering fading stars of showbiz.

'Bigg Boss' is the last resort to save their dyeing career and be in front of the camera 24 hours.

But Pratyusha's mission to regain her popularity backfired.

During her stay in the Bigg Boss 7 house, Pratyusha reduced herself as a non-functional member, refusing to perform tasks, drowning in pool of tears and getting into silly arguments every now and then.

Audiences were disappointed to see the immature side of the actor whom they once idolised.

Pratyusha was called the mouthpiece of co-contestant Kamya Punjabi and Gauhar Khan. Even the host Salman Khan pointed out that Prats need to pull her socks up and give her own opinion.

She was often accused of changing her stances on Kamya's insistence.

Whenever there was a tiff in the house, Prats could never retaliate in the right manner.

The fact that she was nominated for six times speaks volumes of her stay in the reality show.

Eventually her non-active juvenile behaviour was too much for fans and they voted her out.

An Emirates24|7 reader commented, "Pratyusha is out, she was so irritating. Listening to her used to make me feel drowsy. So annoying character, she never had an opinion of her own. Pure kid and extremely overconfident about her popularity just because of one show."

Following her eviction from Bigg Boss, Prats has nothing to look forward to as she has dropped out of the serial which was to be aired on Star Plus.

After experiencing unprecedented fame with 'Balika Vadhu' Pratyusha's popularity suffered a huge blow in Bigg Boss.

Coming out of the show, the actress is looking forward to do something new. We wonder what's on offer for her!

Viewers threatened to stop watching the show and rejected her replacement. The sudden exit left the audience extremely disappointed, so much so that fans signed a petition to bring her back.

Emirates24|7 was inundated with comments requesting Pratyusha to comeback and expressing their anger towards the maker of the show.

Pa sad sa ovim izgleda kao da je Colors zaokruzio svoju misiju, gledaoci su bili razocarani , ljuti, pisali peticije, pretili da ce prestati da gledaju seriju, bombardovali ih zahtevima  za njen povratak u sou, a onda bum , polako pokazali neku drugu sliku Prats, da li prikazujuci namerno samo  njene lose momente , cenzurisuci dobre, prikazujuci samo ono sto im odgovara, tek , uspeli su izgleda u nameri da joj sruse imidz, mada svesrdno im je u tome i ona pomogla, najpre prihvatajuci  ucesce u ovom glupavom souu, a sad i dajuci takve izjave, i dalje bi svrstala sebe na poziciju br 1. I onda kad se publika pobunila i pocela da je ismejava zbog nadobudnosti, pa o tome govorili i sami ukucani , da Prats sebe smatra za najpopularniju , mogla je sarmantno da da objasnjenje da je to sala sa njene strane. Skromnost je vrlina, a mnogi ce shvatiti njenu izjavu bas onako kako je i rekla. Ja joj zelim srecu, zaista od srca,ali sa naslovom u medijima Uspon i pad Pratyushe, cini mi se kao da ce karijera sacekati.

A zasto mislim da je Colors zavrsio svoju misiju, pa recimo kad je Asif izasao bili su samo hvalospevi o njemu, kakav je divan covek ,sigurno ga ceka svetla buducnost i bla bla bla, Kushal je dobio nevidjeni publicitet, podelio naciju na one protiv Salmana i one za Salmana, po nekima Kushal ispao heroj, zaboravilo se sve sta je radio u kuci, i ni za jednog izbacenog ukucanina nisam vise procitala ovako los clanak kao za nju.

smeker IF-Sizzlerz
smeker
smeker

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged

DryaStephiBikica_BikiNatalyMusketeerDaltoninn027

smeker IF-Sizzlerz
smeker
smeker

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by smeker

http://www.emirates247.com/news/bigg-boss-7-the-rise-and-fall-of-balika-vadhu-pratyusha-banerjee-2013-11-18-1.528431
7.09 PM Tuesday, 19 November 2013

Bigg Boss 7: The rise and fall of 'Balika Vadhu' Pratyusha Banerjee

Will Pratyusha rule the hearts of her fans once again?

Published Monday, November 18, 2013

Pratyusha Banerjee on Indian reality show 'Bigg Boss 7'. (SUPPLIED)

She came, she ruled and she tumbled; that's the story of television actress Pratyusha Banerjee.

This actress came out of nowhere to rule the small screen for few years in a daily soap 'Balika Vadhu'.

The popular show has been running for many years and Pratyusha Banerjee stepped in as the character Anandi in 2010.

In March this year when Pratyusha quit 'Balika Vadhu' all hell broke loose and a barrage of hate messages were unleashed by the huge fan-following that Pratyusha (or Prats) had developed.

This prime-time soap, catapulted Pratyusha's fame to a new height.

Contrary to reports that Pratyusha quit looking for greener pastures in Bollywood, the actress told this website that she wanted to spend time with her ailing mother.

Pratyusha had been offered a film by Vikram Bhatt but the television's favourite star promised to stick to the small screen.

She was due to make a comeback in another TV series which never took off.

Audiences soon gave up their fight to bring back Pratyusha and soon she faded from their memory.

Pratyusha's stint with reality show started with dance reality show 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa'. She didn't impress the judges with her moves and her stay was short lived.

She was off the radar for quite some time till she broke-up with her boyfriend and filed a police complaint against him.

Reality show 'Bigg Boss 7' was her next stop. This reality show has the reputation of sheltering fading stars of showbiz.

'Bigg Boss' is the last resort to save their dyeing career and be in front of the camera 24 hours.

But Pratyusha's mission to regain her popularity backfired.

During her stay in the Bigg Boss 7 house, Pratyusha reduced herself as a non-functional member, refusing to perform tasks, drowning in pool of tears and getting into silly arguments every now and then.

Audiences were disappointed to see the immature side of the actor whom they once idolised.

Pratyusha was called the mouthpiece of co-contestant Kamya Punjabi and Gauhar Khan. Even the host Salman Khan pointed out that Prats need to pull her socks up and give her own opinion.

She was often accused of changing her stances on Kamya's insistence.

Whenever there was a tiff in the house, Prats could never retaliate in the right manner.

The fact that she was nominated for six times speaks volumes of her stay in the reality show.

Eventually her non-active juvenile behaviour was too much for fans and they voted her out.

An Emirates24|7 reader commented, "Pratyusha is out, she was so irritating. Listening to her used to make me feel drowsy. So annoying character, she never had an opinion of her own. Pure kid and extremely overconfident about her popularity just because of one show."

Following her eviction from Bigg Boss, Prats has nothing to look forward to as she has dropped out of the serial which was to be aired on Star Plus.

After experiencing unprecedented fame with 'Balika Vadhu' Pratyusha's popularity suffered a huge blow in Bigg Boss.

Coming out of the show, the actress is looking forward to do something new. We wonder what's on offer for her!

Pa sad sa ovim izgleda kao da je Colors zaokruzio svoju misiju, gledaoci su bili razocarani , ljuti, pisali peticije, pretili da ce prestati da gledaju seriju, bombardovali ih zahtevima  za njen povratak u sou, a onda bum , polako pokazali neku drugu sliku Prats, da li prikazujuci namerno samo  njene lose momente , cenzurisuci dobre, prikazujuci samo ono sto im odgovara, tek , uspeli su izgleda u nameri da joj sruse imidz, mada svesrdno im je u tome i ona pomogla, najpre prihvatajuci  ucesce u ovom glupavom souu, a sad i dajuci takve izjave, i dalje bi svrstala sebe na poziciju br 1. I onda kad se publika pobunila i pocela da je ismejava zbog nadobudnosti, pa o tome govorili i sami ukucani , da Prats sebe smatra za najpopularniju , mogla je sarmantno da da objasnjenje da je to sala sa njene strane. Skromnost je vrlina, a mnogi ce shvatiti njenu izjavu bas onako kako je i rekla. Ja joj zelim srecu, zaista od srca,ali sa naslovom u medijima Uspon i pad Pratyushe, cini mi se kao da ce karijera sacekati.

A zasto mislim da je Colors zavrsio svoju misiju, pa recimo kad je Asif izasao bili su samo hvalospevi o njemu, kakav je divan covek ,sigurno ga ceka svetla buducnost i bla bla bla, Kushal je dobio nevidjeni publicitet, podelio naciju na one protiv Salmana i one za Salmana, po nekima Kushal ispao heroj, zaboravilo se sve sta je radio u kuci, i ni za jednog izbacenog ukucanina nisam vise procitala ovako los clanak kao za nju.

Saska slazem se ,Coloors je zavrsio svoju misiju.Samo mi nije jasno sta je to ona uradila u BB da bi ugrozila svoju karijeru,to mi nije jasno.Sta izgubila je obozavaoce,meni se svidja njeno samopouzdanje i njena izjava ja sam najbolja ,zasto bi bila skromna,mozda gresim,ali mislim da to sto je rekla nije daleko od istine.Pa ona jeste savrsena glumica ,zna da iznese ulogu i da joj se poveruje dok se gleda.Milsim da je govorila o tome kad je rekla da bi sebe stavila na prvo mesto.

smeker IF-Sizzlerz
smeker
smeker

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged

smeker IF-Sizzlerz
smeker
smeker

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged

Daltoni IF-Stunnerz
Daltoni
Daltoni

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 10:26am | IP Logged

Inace , izbaceni su termini subotom uvece, dakle, raspored se vraca na 5 dana u nedelji , mislim , bas me briga za Madhubalu,ali kako cu preziveti sto nema BV subotom  ROFL

Jer kod njih izbaceni termini ili kod nas..kontam da je to na colorsu..na hajatu plus i dalje sedam dana nedeljno jer tako ?

DryaStephiBikica_BikismekerNatalyMusketeernn027

Go to top