Users

Frequent Posters

Daltoni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

EPIZODA OD 30.MARTA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-kd_MH_a9o

Part 1

Madhu rushes to find Aryan fallen on the floor with lighting stand on his leg He has scratches on his leg..!

Producers assistant fumes seeing the damaged lighting and chides Madhu for bringing a kid n that too handicapped!

Madhu asks him how dare he talk like this Sultan enters n breaks few more lighting stands! All are stunned!

The producers assistant asks Sultan how dare he do it n Sultan slaps him Dips watches shocked..!

picture1

He says.. Ek baar kahunga..dhyan se sunn warna ye teri zindagi ki akhri baar laparvahi se suni baat hogi' (I will just say once.. listen carefully otherwise this will be the last thing you will listen to in your life) He hands the guy upside down! Sultan warns the guy to dare call his Aryan handicapped or he will hand him n walks out..!

picture2

Everyone starts blaming Madhu .. Bittu ji tries to defend..! Madhu tries to reason .. ! Producer says its Madhus mistake n she will have to compensate..! Bittu intervenes but all walk off!

Dips wonders who is this NEW HERO?

picture3

Sultan bandages Aryan n asks him.. how he dare leave? Aryan looks down n Sultan says.. Nazar neeche Kamzor karte hain..! (Weak people look down) He asks Aryan to promise him ... never to leave ..and Madhu butts in and assures..! She apologises for the whole fracas..!

picture4

Sultan gives her money n says.. its compensation for the loss on the set..! Madhu takes..! Aryan says sorry to Madhu!

She asks Aryan to eat ..!

picture5

RK is shown painting n its Madhus potrait (with weird teeth) He promises not to think of Madhu n throws it..! BG - Bebasi ka beyan hai..

picture6

RK is about to drink n Madhu takes his drinks bottle n he asks her not to look at him... but finally breaks the bottle! He asks her WHO is this SULTAN? How did she move on n forget him so easily?! He asks if she loves Sultan.. n if so.. he doesnt care..!

picture7

RK holds Madhus face n asks.. if Sultan touched her? He declares.. TUM SIRF MERI HO!! (You're just mine!)

picture8

Part 2

RK says..he ditched her..fooled her.. hurt her.. but she cant.. after all Madhu doesnt have a K .. K for Kamena..

Madhu turns n RK pulls her close n they slow dance on Aag hai.. Aag hai..! They do the RK banner pose..!

picture9

Part 3

RK asks Madhu not to look at him as it hurts

RK fumes n says. .no one can look at Madhu as HER FACE is his..

He turns . .Madhu is gone..! She says.. m here.. as u culdnt leave me n RK says. u r not here!

picture10

Precap " Madhu is in the chawl bringing tea ..when a police jeep arrives..! Sultan Aryan n Kaka are returning from mandir..n they stop in the way seeing cops! Madhu is shocked too..!

picture11

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Badi ti gde god mrdnes pojavi se po neki vatrogasac ðŸ˜†

Stephi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@ Nataly

Moze pitjence?!  

Joj Nataly, dje me nadje veceras , ali da nazdravimo, red je, samo molim te veceras samo jedno 😆
Stephi thumbnail
Originally posted by: nn027

Badi ti gde god mrdnes pojavi se po neki vatrogasac ðŸ˜†

Jesi primetila ti to badi kako smo mi sudbinski povezani. , mislim vatrogasci i ja , mada sam ja do sada  mislila da ja trcim za njima a u stvari oni se lepe za mene 😳
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Nataly

Yippee...

Moze pitjence?!  

Moze 😉 Da " zalijemo"  😆
Daltoni thumbnail
Originally posted by: nn027

Moze 😉 Da " zalijemo"  😆

Neka je sa srecom Natali ,zelim ti da te vise nikada ne zeza net..Ajde Ziveli  pa da i mi ostali castimo kada resimo nase mrezne , softverske i hardverske probleme.. 😃
Edited by Daltoni - 10 years ago
Daltoni thumbnail
Originally posted by: saska

Meet TV's hottest hunks

Mohit Raina

He has earned the moniker of being the sexiest god on television. With his ripped body and chiselled features, Mohit's Shiva in Devon Ke Dev Mahadev changed the way people looked at TV gods.  The perfect Mahadev, he made an appearance as the Lord even in the mythological serial Mahabharat! This tellygod has a female fan following that cuts across age groups, and several believe he is the real' incarnate! Speculation is rife that Mohit is seeing his Sati " Mouni Roy who played the role in the serial " but he insists he is single and has no time to mingle!

Karan Singh Grover

A die-hard fan of Salman Khan, Karan is a fitness freak. Taking inspiration from his idol, the teen heart throb is heavily into body building. He had bared his muscular body in Dill Mill Gaye and left the girls wanting for more. Now, as the anguished lover Asad in Qubool Hai, Karan is stealing hearts with his intense eyes and crackling chemistry with co-star Surbhi Jyoti. Whether it was the fun-loving, flirty Armaan Malik of Dill Mill Gaye, or the mature and responsible Asad, Karan has the girls eating out of his palm. The actor is married to Jennifer Winget but that hasn't dented his female fan following.

Siddharth Shukla

Tall, dark with an athletic build, Siddharth Shukla as the spohisticated Shiv in Balika Vadhu has his female fans going weak in the knees. He gave a tantalising glimpse of his body when in a white transparent shirt with buttons open he tried to save his love Anandi from drowning. His dancing skills in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa prompted judge Karan Johar to say that he had the makings of a Bollywood hero.    

Vivian Dsena

As the rude and arrogant superstar RK with tons of attitude in Madhubala, Vivian Dsena should have evoked hatred but he has done the exact opposite, thanks to his good looks. Not surprisingly, girls have the hots for this charismatic actor. His way of expressing love to Madhu is offhanded and coarse but it only seems to have added to his sex-appeal. In his earlier serial Pyaar Ki Ye Ek Kahaani, he had played a dishy vampire. He is yet to play a full-fledged lover boy but that doesn't seem to matter to girls who hang around the sets vying for his attention and clicking a picture with him!

Other emerging hotties

Ruslaan Mumtaz

He may have a dream body but his cuteness quotient is higher. Nevertheless, the makers of Jee Le Zara are trying their best to exploit' him by getting him to shed his shirt every chance they get! He recently displayed his fab body in a towel a la Ranbir Kapoor (Saawariya).  He is a combination of hot and sweet!

Gaurav Choudhary

He has been on telly for some time with serials like Sapnon Ki Bhanwar Mein but it is as the dapper NRI in Bani-Ishq Da Kalma that Gaurav is getting noticed. It was his clean-cut international looks that got him the role in the first place. Having been a Gladrags Manhunt finalist, Gaurav is waiting for a chance to show off his muscular body.  Meanwhile, he has been wooing Bani with his sensitivity only to cheat on her!

Ja sam eto malo suzila izbor..😉 Kljucna rec je "malo " 😆😉
Daltoni thumbnail
Originally posted by: saska

Jesi primetila ti to badi kako smo mi sudbinski povezani. , mislim vatrogasci i ja , mada sam ja do sada  mislila da ja trcim za njima a u stvari oni se lepe za mene 😳

Ako se mnogo druzis sa njima, to moze da ima svoje posledice, mislim razna zapaljenja misica..eto i sama si rekla sta te sve boli od sinoc..😆

Daltoni thumbnail
Jutros sam poranila ,imala milion obaveza, a sada jedva drzim oci otvorene..Izvinite me devojke,ali moram sada da odspavam,pa sam sutra vasa koliko dugo hocete..😉

Laku noc...

Stephi thumbnail
Ja sam obecala da ce mi i postovi biti kratki , zato ... sto je krace moguce 😉

Edited by saska - 10 years ago