Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

The Yummy Mummy's of QH: Topic Six 01.07.14 - Pg 82 (Page 82)

Gulaabo IF-Sizzlerz
Gulaabo
Gulaabo

Posted: 25 June 2014 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Divya.S.R

Originally posted by -Crazy4AsYa-

i wanna have a shot of vodka!!! ROFL

n i was small...i wanted to be an actress... Silly

Hahahaaa... Vodka is fine.. you should probably aim for Tequila..ROFL*thinking "I'm not spoiling her.. am I?"*ROFL

tequila...sounds good LOL
is it stronger??

spoiling ?? as if i am not... Wink

stronger when compared to vodka..Wink

have tried it just once and hubby felt it would be better if I was kept away from Tequila..ROFL

ROFL
what's ur name Di?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Divya.S.RSaima-SyedLinsie

Divya.S.R IF-Dazzler
Divya.S.R
Divya.S.R

Posted: 26 June 2014 at 10:27am | IP Logged

i wanna have a shot of vodka!!! ROFL

n i was small...i wanted to be an actress... Silly

Hahahaaa... Vodka is fine.. you should probably aim for Tequila..ROFL*thinking "I'm not spoiling her.. am I?"*ROFL

tequila...sounds good LOL
is it stronger??

spoiling ?? as if i am not... Wink

stronger when compared to vodka..Wink

have tried it just once and hubby felt it would be better if I was kept away from Tequila..ROFL

ROFL
what's ur name Di?

Good question girl.. ROFLROFL

GulaaboSaima-SyedLinsie

--SH7_Sunny-- IF-Achieverz
--SH7_Sunny--
--SH7_Sunny--

Posted: 26 June 2014 at 10:30am | IP Logged
In the bar car iske syaape hain hazaar Dancing
Johnny Johnny Dancing

--SH7_Sunny-- IF-Achieverz
--SH7_Sunny--
--SH7_Sunny--

Posted: 26 June 2014 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Hi Srasthi LOL

Saima-Syed IF-Sizzlerz
Saima-Syed
Saima-Syed

Posted: 01 July 2014 at 2:58am | IP Logged

Single Parent & Proud

In a culture where marriage and co-parenting are still considered the norm, single parents face quite a bit of inaccurate, stinging stigma about their choices and lifestyle. The reality is that the percentage of single-parent households in on the increase

Being a single parent, whether male or female, is difficult to endure. Trying to serve as both mother and father to a child or multiple children is a challenge in itself. It is sad that there is even a stigma attached to this predicament. Instead of looking at single parents as the heroes that they are, society chooses to feel sorry for the children of broken relationships, thinking that they are disadvantaged and not taking into account that perhaps these children are better off with a single parent who is fully capable of being the only parent the child needs.

Some people think that it is a single parent's own fault for being in the situation that he or she is in. Either that or they feel sorry for that same situation. People assume that a single parent is constantly on the prowl, looking for a suitable mate and a new role model for their children. However, some people prefer to be single, and their children are just as well-adjusted as children raised with two parents. The product of a person's parenting depends on the time and effort one puts into raising their children. It isn't easy being a parent, no matter if you are single or have a partner.

Single parents face the stigma of not conforming to the traditional family unit. However, society has progressed to the point where it is more accepting of single parents. In fact, many people tend to lend a helping hand to single mothers in need. Raising children alone while working a full-time job, perhaps two, is nearly impossible without some sort of help.

There are also so-called single parents' who are dually involved in their children's lives. Divorced, unmarried or separated couples are technically single' although they may both be involved in their child's life. People tend to unfairly judge these people as failures in their relationships. The most important things that children need from either parent is love, guidance, and support and this does not require both parents to be in a relationship together.

Every family is different and there is no instruction manual to raising a child. Healthy, happy children come from all walks of life, no matter the relationship status of their parent(s).

Co-parenting is no longer the only way parenting is done, and the damaging stigma attached to single parents should be on its way out

Resource Used - www.lifepaths360.com

Edited by Saima-Syed - 01 July 2014 at 3:32am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

princessromzSovaSanavinita459sanah12yum_immyDivya.S.Rashlesha2RarepearlChocoBerryanopamajazsidhulakshmi32ziya117-jawaria-nilusoniGulaaboBeYourselfshreya11mehraraneebLinsie

ChocoBerry IF-Rockerz
ChocoBerry
ChocoBerry

Posted: 01 July 2014 at 3:01am | IP Logged
 Res will read and come back Wink

Unres, n I know its a very late unres, but you know sis why am late.

Ok now with the topic for the week, i agree with what you have said sis. The concept of single parenthood is definitely increasing. I dont have any personal or rather any examples that I can quote, but do believe that if two people are not able to make their relationship work, it is better for them to move apart rather than let the children see their parents fighting all the time.

We all know that a childs mind and heart can be moulded easily into what we want. If the child sees his/her parents fighting all the time it will only affect them negatively. The only thing a child under such circumstances would learn is negativity and hatered.

Coming back to the topic, society now needs to really open up to this concept. it definitely is going to bring up healthier children (mentally) and will prove beneficial for both the man and the woman in the relationship, i guess mostly woman.

And I dont believe that the childern from broken homes should feel sorry for themselves or rather I dont think anypne should feel sorry for them. the should be considered privilidged to have escapedthe torture of two adults living under the same roof fighting all the time.

Edited by LoveOnlyAsYa - 01 July 2014 at 12:01pm

GulaaboSaima-SyedLinsie

-ABI- IF-Dazzler
-ABI-
-ABI-

Posted: 01 July 2014 at 5:28am | IP Logged
hey, Sima I won't completly agree with u about feeling sorry for all of those who ve single or don't ve a parents.

Its ok to feel sorry for those who ve single parent & whiz parent aren't alive.
But why do u,I or anyone needs to feel sorry for those whoz own parent don't feel sorry to abandon them for their selfish reason.

well I am not comfortable to tell my name but I 'll tell u my story(those who knew my name plz keep it a secret)

"I m 19yr old boy, doing BBA.
Both my mom&dad r character less person & I don't feel any guilt or shame saying so, infact I ll say it in their face, if they ever came face to face.

my mom&dad did a love marrige.
When I was 6, dad left me&mom for another woman & after few month mom also left me for another man

if my grand parents hadn't keep their hands on my head I could ve become orphan."

I've told u my story to u so that u won't feel sorry for those whoz parent ve abandon them,insteed of feeling sorry u ll give them strength&confidense which might help them to move on accepting the beeter truth.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

vinita459RarepearlDivya.S.Rfifi1297ChocoBerrylakshmi32ziya117Saima-SyedLinsie

Saima-Syed IF-Sizzlerz
Saima-Syed
Saima-Syed

Posted: 01 July 2014 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by imcooldude

hey, Sima I won't completly agree with u about feeling sorry for all of those who ve single or don't ve a parents.

Its ok to feel sorry for those who ve single parent & whiz parent aren't alive.
But why do u,I or anyone needs to feel sorry for those whoz own parent don't feel sorry to abandon them for their selfish reason.

well I am not comfortable to tell my name but I 'll tell u my story(those who knew my name plz keep it a secret)

"I m 19yr old boy, doing BBA.
Both my mom&dad r character less person & I don't feel any guilt or shame saying so, infact I ll say it in their face, if they ever came face to face.

my mom&dad did a love marrige.
When I was 6, dad left me&mom for another woman & after few month mom also left me for another man

if my grand parents hadn't keep their hands on my head I could ve become orphan."

I've told u my story to u so that u won't feel sorry for those whoz parent ve abandon them,insteed of feeling sorry u ll give them strength&confidense which might help them to move on accepting the beeter truth.

Hey

Thank you for sharing something so personal. It must have been hard. but i applaud your courage.

i think i was coming more from a parents point of view, or even as a mother.

for what ever reason parents seperate or if girls chose to have children out of wedlock then it must be hard not only for the child but the parent too.

the point i was trying to make and maybe it didnt come across as such is that there should be no stigma attached. single parenthood is a reality and should notbe frowned on by anyone.

the effects that are left on a child are not always aparent but that doesnt mean to say that the single parent should be looked on as a failure, which sometimes they are.

in my line of work the minutre someone says 'oh she is a single mum' you have people automatically pre judging them, which is not fair.

in your case you lost the support of both your parents but luckily had your grandparents to stand by your side. I pray that Allah blesss you with every success and happiness in the years to come

Edited by Saima-Syed - 01 July 2014 at 6:14am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rajsmififi1297-ABI-RarepearlDivya.S.RChocoBerryGulaaboLinsie

Go to top