Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

The Yummy Mummy's of QH: Topic Six 01.07.14 - Pg 82 (Page 62)

GoodGoneWrong IF-Sizzlerz
GoodGoneWrong
GoodGoneWrong

Posted: 03 June 2014 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tamara27

Originally posted by QueenOfMyCastle

This has turned into an interesting topic. 

We started off with duelling cultures and ended up lamenting our in-laws!

ROFL

But love makes it all worthwhile, doesn't it,  ladies?
One of my friends husbands always tells...put two married unknown to each other women together and within a few minutes they will be best friends talking about their MIL issues. 

We just proved him right again.ROFL

Hate to say it, but he must often be proven right! Haha!
One of these days I fully expect him to say  - I am going now so you can start talking about my mom. Or something like that.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vinita459-StarsLinedUp-ChocoBerryraneebLinsie

farz_parachute IF-Rockerz
farz_parachute
farz_parachute

Posted: 03 June 2014 at 3:04am | IP Logged
I'm going to find myself a nice lady that I can tolerate and love. And marry her son.

Then I'll come and tell you all my MIL loves me so much that she got me married to her son.

I love that my heritage and culture though rich they keep me grounded too. I mean sure humanity above all. I believe in my Maker. I believe in A maker. I'm made. I didn't just exist. Humility above all. Humanity and Humility above all.

They keep us grounded.

Are your children okay? Are they confused? Do they complain of not knowing what they are?

I know not till this very day what I truly am. Sure it bothers me. Lesser now that I've coming to terms with it. But fact remains. I'm mutant.

I mean confused. I'm confused.

But look. You like me anyway.

You got a son of marriageable age? I promise I'm as cool as I sound.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vinita459rajsmi-StarsLinedUp-Saima-SyedraneebLinsie

Tamara27 IF-Rockerz
Tamara27
Tamara27

Posted: 03 June 2014 at 3:21am | IP Logged

This has turned into an interesting topic. 

We started off with duelling cultures and ended up lamenting our in-laws!

ROFL

But love makes it all worthwhile, doesn't it,  ladies?
One of my friends husbands always tells...put two married unknown to each other women together and within a few minutes they will be best friends talking about their MIL issues. 

We just proved him right again.ROFL

Hate to say it, but he must often be proven right! Haha!
One of these days I fully expect him to say  - I am going now so you can start talking about my mom. Or something like that.

Hahahahaha!!!
Well, don't be surprised if ever he does say that to you guys one day LOL

vinita459GoodGoneWrongSaima-SyedraneebLinsie

Tamara27 IF-Rockerz
Tamara27
Tamara27

Posted: 03 June 2014 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farz_parachute

I'm going to find myself a nice lady that I can tolerate and love. And marry her son.

Then I'll come and tell you all my MIL loves me so much that she got me married to her son.

I love that my heritage and culture though rich they keep me grounded too. I mean sure humanity above all. I believe in my Maker. I believe in A maker. I'm made. I didn't just exist. Humility above all. Humanity and Humility above all.

They keep us grounded.

Are your children okay? Are they confused? Do they complain of not knowing what they are?

I know not till this very day what I truly am. Sure it bothers me. Lesser now that I've coming to terms with it. But fact remains. I'm mutant.

Farz... you are hilarious. 

You're not mutant - just a product of diversity and love across man-made borders :-)

As for your plan? I'm with it. I met my MIL when I was fourteen, and fell in love with her son afterwards. Some days, I like her much more than I do her son. 
When she complains about "your husband", my reply is always "He was YOUR son first"

Who knows? You could be so lucky, too Wink

And I would gladly take you, except my son is only three and well, that wouldn't work LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vinita459rajsmiPerfectionist2GoodGoneWrongSaima-SyedraneebLinsie

farz_parachute IF-Rockerz
farz_parachute
farz_parachute

Posted: 03 June 2014 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Oh surely you wouldn't mind. I'm only four. And three quarters.
But people say I don't look my age! I'm a baby.

Well. My mental is 16 I was told. And my soul 50. I'm not kidding.
My mother thinks I'm her best friend. My aunties fight with her saying she's delusional coz let's face it I'm their best friend. Kids. If only they know I'm my Nani's granddaughter.

Okay. Really...I don't like my aunties.

But they don't know that.

You met her when you're 14?

Wow.

Imma want awesome mother in law. To be best friends with.

My true best friend is my alter ego. Loves me. Hates me. Always with me. And I don't mind losing to it too. Even on days when she calls me fat. Coz she's all glamorous. And non existent.

I need a life.

vinita459Perfectionist2Saima-SyedraneebLinsie

Tamara27 IF-Rockerz
Tamara27
Tamara27

Posted: 03 June 2014 at 3:47am | IP Logged

Oh surely you wouldn't mind. I'm only four. And three quarters.
But people say I don't look my age! I'm a baby.

Well. My mental is 16 I was told. And my soul 50. I'm not kidding.
My mother thinks I'm her best friend. My aunties fight with her saying she's delusional coz let's face it I'm their best friend. Kids. If only they know I'm my Nani's granddaughter.

Okay. Really...I don't like my aunties.

But they don't know that.

You met her when you're 14?

Wow.

Imma want awesome mother in law. To be best friends with.

My true best friend is my alter ego. Loves me. Hates me. Always with me. And I don't mind losing to it too. Even on days when she calls me fat. Coz she's all glamorous. And non existent.

I need a life.

Hahahaha!!!

You're only 4 and three quarters? I could live with that. Let's sort out the details later then LOL

Awesome MIL's - not many on this post. But guess it could happen. It's not too way out there a thought. Juliet and I have it. Why not you, too?

Yes, fourteen. She's fantastic. Like I said, I like her more than her son most days :-)

I kind of like your alter ego too. We should meet. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vinita459Perfectionist2farz_parachuteSaima-SyedraneebLinsie

Perfectionist2 IF-Dazzler
Perfectionist2
Perfectionist2

Posted: 03 June 2014 at 4:00am | IP Logged

They keep us grounded.

Farz,

I love my MIL and My MIL loves me.

When I do the Karvachaut for my husband, yes I do random things as I please but anyhow... She is the one who keeps running out in the terrace to see if the moon is out,

And my DIL is this super cool guy.

I stayed for two years with in-laws and I never had to lift a finger, she even fed me. But we still have had difference in opinion and crash of views and Silent treatment but I have had all those with my own mum too.

I try to remember she made sacrifices for her son, she invested years in him to raise him a gentleman. Lastly I have a brother and when he does get married I would like his wife to treat my mum with respect.

Yes MIL's tend to try and use culture and heritage and family/anscestory from time to time.
I like to think she wants to pass on values, my hubby thinks it is power struggle. And he is smart enough to say both are equally important and I believe him. We each have a place indispensable.

I love my heritage and culture too it. It is who I am, who I was raised to be but I don't like to have clogged thinking. I am open and such is the world today.

About you being confused, I am too.
But I don't question it anymore, once you begin to value the finer details of life. This seems ...unimportant. Does being a mutant bother. Doesn't it also mean super powers.

Amen on your wish, You will definitely find a lovely MIL and she will insist you get married to her son.

vinita459-StarsLinedUp-Saima-SyedraneebLinsie

Perfectionist2 IF-Dazzler
Perfectionist2
Perfectionist2

Posted: 03 June 2014 at 4:06am | IP Logged
TamaraAngry

Get off this thread and write that bloody update woman.LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vinita459Saima-SyedraneebLinsie

Go to top