Qubool Hai

India-Forums

   
Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

The Yummy Mummy's of QH: Topic Six 01.07.14 - Pg 82 (Page 6)

vinita459 Goldie
vinita459
vinita459

Joined: 06 July 2005
Posts: 1927

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rendezvousvin

Originally posted by vinita459

Originally posted by rendezvousvin

Hey everyone... I am a mum of a 2 year old daughter...


Hi there, thanks for joining us.

Where are u from? Tell us more about u.

My name is Vrinda...I am originally from Uttar Pradesh but now live in Illinois... I am married for 6 years now and ours was a love marriage...


Hi Vrinda,

How do u like it in IL. Did it start snowing there? I have been to Chicago few times, it gets pretty cold there in winter. Do u work?

Vinita

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rendezvousvinSaima-Syedraneeb

sudhi03 IF-Sizzlerz
sudhi03
sudhi03

Joined: 11 August 2011
Posts: 13594

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinita459

Originally posted by sudhi03

Originally posted by vinita459

Originally posted by sudhi03

Hi people. my name is sudhi. I live in seattle. I have been married for 3 years and mine was arranged marriage. we have a baby girl of 1 year old.


Hi Sudhi,

Nice to talk to you and welcome aboard. Where are u originally from? I have never been to Seattle but heard it rains a lot over. I am in Los Angeles.

Vinita




HI vinita nice to talk to you too. i'm originally from Hyderabad( india). Yup it rains a lot over here.
Where are you from?


I was born in Delhi but grew up in New York. After marriage I moved to Los Angeles. How long you have been in USA? Are u a working mom or stay home? I stopped working after my first born. They just keep me so busy.

I love visiting this forum though. THanks to my dear friend Saima who came up with this great idea to invite all moms to this thread. I didn't know we had so many other moms on this forum.




I've been in USA since 3 years. I stay at home. well my 1 year old daughter keeps me so busy that i don't get much time. when ever i get time i visit IF.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vinita459Saima-Syedraneeb

vinita459 Goldie
vinita459
vinita459

Joined: 06 July 2005
Posts: 1927

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudhi03

Originally posted by vinita459

Originally posted by sudhi03

Originally posted by vinita459

Originally posted by sudhi03

Hi people. my name is sudhi. I live in seattle. I have been married for 3 years and mine was arranged marriage. we have a baby girl of 1 year old.


Hi Sudhi,

Nice to talk to you and welcome aboard. Where are u originally from? I have never been to Seattle but heard it rains a lot over. I am in Los Angeles.

Vinita




HI vinita nice to talk to you too. i'm originally from Hyderabad( india). Yup it rains a lot over here.
Where are you from?


I was born in Delhi but grew up in New York. After marriage I moved to Los Angeles. How long you have been in USA? Are u a working mom or stay home? I stopped working after my first born. They just keep me so busy.

I love visiting this forum though. THanks to my dear friend Saima who came up with this great idea to invite all moms to this thread. I didn't know we had so many other moms on this forum.





I've been in USA since 3 years. I stay at home. well my 1 year old daughter keeps me so busy that i don't get much time. when ever i get time i visit IF.


Me too, I love being on IF. Do u watch QH?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Saima-Syedraneeb

sheilasandhu IF-Dazzler
sheilasandhu
sheilasandhu

Joined: 20 June 2013
Posts: 4162

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinita459

Originally posted by sheilasandhu

Originally posted by vinita459

Originally posted by sheilasandhu

I am a mum and have a 9 year old daughter, who is actually young enough to be my grand daughter ...lolz


Welcome aboard. Where are u from?

lol, nice to hear about your daughter. What's her name. How long you guys have been married.


I am from Malaysia , been married 20 yrs which completed today. My daughter is called Natasha and thats her when she was 2




<div></div>


Wow, Happy Anniversary Party

I am just so glad to know we have so many more moms on this forum. Do u watch QH?

Yes i do and loved the first 6 to 8 months of it than it started getting crappy. It seems to be picking up a little now though.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vinita459Saima-Syedraneeb

neenabinu IF-Sizzlerz
neenabinu
neenabinu

Joined: 14 March 2012
Posts: 15400

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Oh wow this is an awesome thread...
I m a mom of 2 kids a boy 11 yrs and a girl 8 yrs, Mine was a love marriage, I m married to my sweet heart from college...I m residing in UAE...
Nice to meet all the moms Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vinita459Saima-Syedraneeb

neenabinu IF-Sizzlerz
neenabinu
neenabinu

Joined: 14 March 2012
Posts: 15400

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
@sheilasandhu... HAPPY ANNIVERSARY Party

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vinita459Saima-Syedraneeb

vinita459 Goldie
vinita459
vinita459

Joined: 06 July 2005
Posts: 1927

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sheilasandhu

Originally posted by vinita459

Originally posted by sheilasandhu

Originally posted by vinita459

Originally posted by sheilasandhu

I am a mum and have a 9 year old daughter, who is actually young enough to be my grand daughter ...lolz


Welcome aboard. Where are u from?

lol, nice to hear about your daughter. What's her name. How long you guys have been married.


I am from Malaysia , been married 20 yrs which completed today. My daughter is called Natasha and thats her when she was 2




<div></div>


Wow, Happy Anniversary Party

I am just so glad to know we have so many more moms on this forum. Do u watch QH?


Yes i do and loved the first 6 to 8 months of it than it started getting crappy. It seems to be picking up a little now though.


Same yaar, I miss the ols QH. I also miss the old Asad too. He was the reason for me to watch qh. I wish he can look and behave the way he did before.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Saima-Syedraneeb

vinita459 Goldie
vinita459
vinita459

Joined: 06 July 2005
Posts: 1927

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neenabinu

Oh wow this is an awesome thread...
I m a mom of 2 kids a boy 11 yrs and a girl 8 yrs, Mine was a love marriage, I m married to my sweet heart from college...I m residing in UAE...

Nice to meet all the moms Hug


Thanks and welcome aboard. Wow a love marriage, nice. What do u do? Are u a working mom?

Do u watch QH? I spend all my free time on IF.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

neenabinuSaima-Syedraneeb

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
OS topic

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: Niyati_T   Replies: 51   Views: 3159

Niyati_T 51 3159 07 June 2014 at 6:10am by Persiko
off topic)What is Your Mother Tongue

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: nithya.   Replies: 54   Views: 3689

nithya. 54 3689 24 May 2014 at 3:01am by shanu22
Please close this topic

Author: honeyriaz   Replies: 0   Views: 396

honeyriaz 0 396 18 April 2014 at 2:32pm by honeyriaz
Why no topic on today's episode

Author: sri7   Replies: 2   Views: 572

sri7 2 572 26 March 2014 at 5:35pm by lovetvs
Please Close Topic!

2

Author: SprinklesOfLove   Replies: 11   Views: 1111

SprinklesOfLove 11 1111 18 March 2014 at 6:18am by fifi1297

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index