Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

The Yummy Mummy's of QH: Topic Six 01.07.14 - Pg 82 (Page 4)

antiquegold Goldie
antiquegold
antiquegold

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Hello Mummies and going to be mummies! 
I have two kids... A boy and a girl, 15 and 11 1/2. I have been married for eighteen years, prior to that courtship for three years! Met my husband when we were  in graduate school in the Us, gave birth to the kid and lived in the  US for a very long time, returned to 
India about six years ago. We live in Bangalore, and I work full time! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

A.HajnalRarepearlrendezvousvinneenabinuSaima-Syedraneeb

sheilasandhu IF-Dazzler
sheilasandhu
sheilasandhu

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinita459

Originally posted by sheilasandhu

I am a mum and have a 9 year old daughter, who is actually young enough to be my grand daughter ...lolz

Welcome aboard. Where are u from?

lol, nice to hear about your daughter. What's her name. How long you guys have been married.

I am from Malaysia , been married 20 yrs which completed today. My daughter is called Natasha and thats her when she was 2

Edited by sheilasandhu - 18 November 2013 at 7:15pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

EkPagliLadkiA.HajnalRarepearlVashHrendezvousvinneenabinu..Amri..Saima-Syedraneeb

vinita459 Goldie
vinita459
vinita459

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Oldestfan

I have two kids... A boy and a girl, 15 and 11 1/2. I have been married for eighteen years, prior to that courtship for three years! Met my husband when we were in graduate school in the Us, gave birth to the kid and lived in the US for a very long time, returned to

Hi and welcome aboard. Where did u live in USA? I am in los angeles and have been here for a long time. Was it easy for you to move back to India, after living so many years in states. I have met lot of people who moved back but found very difficult to adjust there. How about for kids? Were they okay about moving to India?

Sometimes, I also feel that I should move back. Then I get scared, what if I am not able to adjust.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Saima-Syedraneeb

sudhi03 IF-Sizzlerz
sudhi03
sudhi03

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 7:26pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sudhi03

Hi people. my name is sudhi. I live in seattle. I have been married for 3 years and mine was arranged marriage. we have a baby girl of 1 year old.

Hi Sudhi,

Nice to talk to you and welcome aboard. Where are u originally from? I have never been to Seattle but heard it rains a lot over. I am in Los Angeles.

Vinita

HI vinita nice to talk to you too. i'm originally from Hyderabad( india).  Yup it rains a lot over here. 
Where are you from?

Saima-Syedraneeb

vinita459 Goldie
vinita459
vinita459

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VashH

You live in New York City. That's my home town. I am actually going to be visiting there next week for thanksgiving. Now I am In Los Angeles. Please post the pictures and videos. We would love to see it.

Thanks for sharing such a lovely video. Where were these pictures taken? Is it central park?

Saima-Syedraneeb

vinita459 Goldie
vinita459
vinita459

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 7:34pm | IP Logged

Hi people. my name is sudhi. I live in seattle. I have been married for 3 years and mine was arranged marriage. we have a baby girl of 1 year old.

Hi Sudhi,

Nice to talk to you and welcome aboard. Where are u originally from? I have never been to Seattle but heard it rains a lot over. I am in Los Angeles.

Vinita

HI vinita nice to talk to you too. i'm originally from Hyderabad( india). Yup it rains a lot over here.
Where are you from?

I was born in Delhi but grew up in New York. After marriage I moved to Los Angeles. How long you have been in USA? Are u a working mom or stay home? I stopped working after my first born. They just keep me so busy.

I love visiting this forum though. THanks to my dear friend Saima who came up with this great idea to invite all moms to this thread. I didn't know we had so many other moms on this forum.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

A.HajnalSaima-Syedneenabinuraneeb

antiquegold Goldie
antiquegold
antiquegold

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 7:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Oldestfan

I have two kids... A boy and a girl, 15 and 11 1/2. I have been married for eighteen years, prior to that courtship for three years! Met my husband when we were in graduate school in the Us, gave birth to the kid and lived in the US for a very long time, returned to

Hi and welcome aboard. Where did u live in USA? I am in los angeles and have been here for a long time. Was it easy for you to move back to India, after living so many years in states. I have met lot of people who moved back but found very difficult to adjust there. How about for kids? Were they okay about moving to India?

Sometimes, I also feel that I should move back. Then I get scared, what if I am not able to adjust.
Hello! I lived in the Bay Area. Adjustment did take some time! I took a break from work for a few years. My kids were very young. In Bangalore, especially in Whitefield where I live there are loads of returned NRIs. It helps. The kids go to an IB school. I am happy here. I miss my friends in the US thats all. 
Big smile

Saima-Syedraneeb

vinita459 Goldie
vinita459
vinita459

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 7:41pm | IP Logged

I am a mum and have a 9 year old daughter, who is actually young enough to be my grand daughter ...lolz

Welcome aboard. Where are u from?

lol, nice to hear about your daughter. What's her name. How long you guys have been married.

I am from Malaysia , been married 20 yrs which completed today. My daughter is called Natasha and thats her when she was 2

<div></div>

Wow, Happy Anniversary Party

I am just so glad to know we have so many more moms on this forum. Do u watch QH?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

VashHsheilasandhuSaima-Syedraneeb

Go to top