Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

The Yummy Mummy's of QH: Topic Six 01.07.14 - Pg 82 (Page 27)

Saima-Syed IF-Sizzlerz
Saima-Syed
Saima-Syed

Posted: 27 November 2013 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinita459

Originally posted by Saima-Syed

Yummy Mummy's and Yummy one day I will be a Mummy Kahan Ho Aap
No chit chatUnhappy

Saima, do u watch qh?

What is your opinion on Raashid, Shireen and Dilshad?

To be honest I haven't been watching it, the last episode I watched in full was probably before the whole Zoyaan track! I have kept up to date with it by WU and watching edited versions of episodes,in which   they only show ASYA scenes.

I think it is always hard when there is one man and two women involved and in this case they are both married to him. 

I think it's a matter of being too little too late. The Zoyaan Track brought Rashid face to face with his first family on many occasions and after he had the accident and near death experience had opened up the fact that life is short and he could no longer go on living by suppressing what he really wants and that is to be with Dilshad.

The argument for and against this whole scenario can go on forever, it's all about mind over matter, following your heart, doing what is right off yourself, maybe even about being selfish...who knows.

When you sit back and really try and see it from everyone's point of view then everyone's actions, anger is justified. I do think I can really take sides in this whole track

Edited by Saima-Syed - 27 November 2013 at 7:10pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

raneeb

vinita459 Goldie
vinita459
vinita459

Posted: 27 November 2013 at 7:23pm | IP Logged

No chit chatUnhappy

Saima, do u watch qh?

To be honest I haven't been watching it, the last episode I watched in full was probably before the whole Zoyaan track! I have kept up to date with it by WU and watching edited versions of episodes,in which they only show ASYA scenes.

I think it is always hard when there is one man and two women involved and in this case they are both married to him.

I think it's a matter of being too little too late. The Zoyaan Track brought Rashid face to face with his first family on many occasions and after he had the accident and near death experience had opened up the fact that life is short and he could no longer go on living by suppressing what he really wants and that is to be with Dilshad.

The argument for and against this whole scenario can go on forever, it's all about mind over matter, following your heart, doing what is right off yourself, maybe even about being selfish...who knows.

When you sit back and really try and see it from everyone's point of view then everyone's actions, anger is justified. I do think I can really take sides in this whole track

He can live with both wives if he wants to, especially when the wives don't have any problem living together.

My only problem is that he said, he wanted to spend rest of his lifetme with both his families together. Both of his sons left him. He is probably going to ruin both of his daughter's life. Noone cares for the third daughter.

I mean he is so selfish Angry

He only need wives, he has no concern for his kids Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Saima-Syedraneeb

Saima-Syed IF-Sizzlerz
Saima-Syed
Saima-Syed

Posted: 27 November 2013 at 7:31pm | IP Logged

No chit chatUnhappy

Saima, do u watch qh?

To be honest I haven't been watching it, the last episode I watched in full was probably before the whole Zoyaan track! I have kept up to date with it by WU and watching edited versions of episodes,in which they only show ASYA scenes.

He can live with both wives if he wants to, especially when the wives don't have any problem living together.

My only problem is that he said, he wanted to spend rest of his lifetme with both his families together. Both of his sons left him. He is probably going to ruin both of his daughter's life. Noone cares for the third daughter.

What he wants is probably not possible or so easy, he wants both his families together, but his eldest son resents him so much that he would never forgive him, and from what I read Ayaan has now also taken a stand. When it comes to wanting the best for you family and protecting them, no son will want to see his mother hurt especially at the hands of his father.

Yes Rashid is seen as selfish, Dilshad as naive how she thinks she will survive in SM as the other woman is beyond me and as for Shireen I really have no words. 

vinita459raneeb

vinita459 Goldie
vinita459
vinita459

Posted: 27 November 2013 at 7:35pm | IP Logged

Just for discussion point:

What is your take on Zoya giving love advise to Dilshad?

Vinita

Saima-Syedraneeb

Saima-Syed IF-Sizzlerz
Saima-Syed
Saima-Syed

Posted: 27 November 2013 at 7:37pm | IP Logged

Vinita

Am not sure what advice she gave...but isn't it like the blind leading the blind...I mean poor women neither one of them have had an easy ride when it comes to matters of the heart. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vinita459antiquegoldraneeb

vinita459 Goldie
vinita459
vinita459

Posted: 27 November 2013 at 7:39pm | IP Logged

No chit chatUnhappy

Saima, do u watch qh?

What he wants is probably not possible or so easy, he wants both his families together, but his eldest son resents him so much that he would never forgive him, and from what I read Ayaan has now also taken a stand. When it comes to wanting the best for you family and protecting them, no son will want to see his mother hurt especially at the hands of his father.

Yes Rashid is seen as selfish, Dilshad as naive how she thinks she will survive in SM as the other woman is beyond me and as for Shireen I really have no words.

I totally agree with you. Seriously, I never thought Dilshad will agree to move to SM. That was a shock for me. Confused

Saima-Syedraneeb

vinita459 Goldie
vinita459
vinita459

Posted: 27 November 2013 at 7:48pm | IP Logged

Vinita

Am not sure what advice she gave...but isn't it like the blind leading the blind...I mean poor women neither one of them have had an easy ride when it comes to matters of the heart.

lol, True

She basically supported and encouraged Dilshad to move to SM. In my opinion, her character is very impulsive. She fails to see the bigger picture.

Saima-Syedraneeb

Saima-Syed IF-Sizzlerz
Saima-Syed
Saima-Syed

Posted: 01 December 2013 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Calling out to the Yummy Mummy's 
Kahan ho Aap 

Lol

Hope you are all well Smile

Tamara27raneeb