Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

The Yummy Mummy's of QH: Topic Six 01.07.14 - Pg 82 (Page 25)

vinita459 Goldie
vinita459
vinita459

Posted: 20 November 2013 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nazali

Originally posted by vinita459

Originally posted by vinita459

Hi All,

I'm Naz from Malaysia, I have 2 daughters age 7+ (Nina Safiyyah) & 1+ (Nadin Safeerah).

Regards,
Naz

Hi Naz,

How long you have been living in Malaysia for? I love your kids names. What do u do Naz? Are u working?   

Vinita

Hi Vinita,

I'm a Malaysian, despite being half Indian, I've never been to India...

Yes I'm a working mother, I can't imagine myself not working...I'm sucks at housework...LOL

My name start with 'N" & my hubby start with 'S'...that's where we derived our daughters name...I just need to have that equal shares in it...hahaha

Never in my life I watched any Indian soap/drama, QH is my first one...I fall in love with it after watching Zoya (Surbhi)...there's some similarity with me...and watching Asad keeps my adrenalin runningEmbarrassed...soo I continue watching it ...

How about u Vinita?

Hi Naz,

Nice way of naming your kids. I live in Los Angeles. I have two boys age of 4 and 2. Their names are Kevin and kris. I didn't get a chance to pick their names. My hubby decided and I just agreed to it. If it was my way, I would've picked more of an Indian side names. Anyway I am happy with it now.

I worked as an accountant until my first one was born. Now I am a stay home mom. It was kind of my wish to stay home and raise the kids. So, I am fulfilling it. May be once they get big and start going to school, I'll might think about going back to work.

So what language do they speak in Malaysia? I have never been there. I was only at the Malaysia airport for few hours while going to India. I would like to visit though someday.

Do u still watch QH? I don't watch it regularly now. I love Asad, and I watched it only for him. I still want to watch him but his hair distracts me too much :)

Vinita

Hi Vinita,

I Like their names to...nice & simple; 2 boys ha...that's quite a handful...I have 3 very close nephews, so I do understand...LOL but still, how I wish I can have 1 boy... but I don't think I can anymore ...:( ...age factor...

We speak Malay or English normally...but it is also a norm for some people to speak local Chinese & Tamil...which I can understand some of it, not all. The last time I spoke hindi/urdu I guess like when I was 10 years old, after my dadi ma passed away there's no one to speak to. My dad seems to lost the language too. Still, I do understand like 50% of it but hardly speak coz there's no one to speak to.

Malaysia is a nice place...u should consider to visit...I never been to US, r u an american?
and as for Asad; just like you, I also hate his hair...LOL but; still love him...

Naz

Hi Naz,

I would defiantly like to visit Malaysia someday. I have been in USA since I was 6. I can speak/understand hindi fluently. Actually, I can read and write pretty well too. I am trying to teach my kids to but failing miserably.   My older son understands but doesn't speak a word.

I know even my love for Asad is very strong. I don't think I have ever fallen in love with a character so stronly before. I am waiting patiently for the day, when he is going to start looking so handsome again.

Vinita

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nazaliVashHSaima-Syedraneeb

GoodGoneWrong IF-Sizzlerz
GoodGoneWrong
GoodGoneWrong

Posted: 21 November 2013 at 7:19am | IP Logged
For all my mommy friends -

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

raishiEkPagliLadkiziya117Saima-Syedraneeb

BabajiKaThullu IF-Addictz
BabajiKaThullu
BabajiKaThullu

Posted: 21 November 2013 at 7:23am | IP Logged
in virtual world I am mommy of 8 children and daddy of dont know how many children ROFL

Btw good idea ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GoodGoneWrongSaima-Syedraneeb

MissSparkling IF-Rockerz
MissSparkling
MissSparkling

Posted: 21 November 2013 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Awww m still a student Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Saima-Syedraneeb

ziya117 IF-Rockerz
ziya117
ziya117

Posted: 21 November 2013 at 10:12am | IP Logged
eyy Saima.. i just love ur bby name! Fatima Zainab! i also have the name Zainab... i simply love that name! Big smileBig smileBig smile

GoodGoneWrongSaima-Syedraneeb

Saima-Syed IF-Sizzlerz
Saima-Syed
Saima-Syed

Posted: 21 November 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ziya117

eyy Saima.. i just love ur bby name! Fatima Zainab! i also have the name Zainab... i simply love that name! Big smileBig smileBig smile

Thank you.

A few years ago I went to Syria and visited Zainab RA place of burial, at the time I had been married for so many years and was always told I can't have children...I prayed there...I said that if I was eve fortunate enough to be blessed with a child I would name her after one of the greatest women in the history of our religion and then I was blessed and hence named her Zainab Fatima Smile

You can never underestimate the power of a Dua...and it goes to show that having faith and patience truly does go a long way. I will never be able to thank my Khuda enough for Zainab. After every prayer I always pray for every girl every woman who wish to become mothers that Allah blesses them with a child as beautiful as my Zainab. It's one joy one feeling that can ever be explained.

There are a few beautiful people who have commented on here who are still students I pray that when you decide to settle down and have children you enjoy motherhood, it's not easy but it's totally worth it...it really does make you appreciate your own mother so much more.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

raishiziya117GoodGoneWrongraneeb

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 21 November 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by QueenOfMyCastle

I love this.  So funny. LOL  But how did you know what I looked like on a ''bad' day or a good day at that? ROFL

nazaliGoodGoneWrongraneeb

GoodGoneWrong IF-Sizzlerz
GoodGoneWrong
GoodGoneWrong

Posted: 21 November 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xarina

Originally posted by QueenOfMyCastle

I love this.  So funny. LOL  But how did you know what I looked like on a ''bad' day or a good day at that? ROFL
Don't we all moms go through the exact same phases...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

raishiraneeb

Go to top