Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

The Yummy Mummy's of QH: Topic Six 01.07.14 - Pg 82 (Page 24)

vinita459 Goldie
vinita459
vinita459

Posted: 20 November 2013 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazyforfun

mom of 2 girls-20 and 16 and married for 21 years...
Ab bolo kya gyan doon?Smile

Wow, nice two teenage girls. I have two little boys, I always wondered how would it be to have girls. Share some more info about u? Where are u from?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Saima-Syedraneeb

asyaarshilover IF-Sizzlerz
asyaarshilover
asyaarshilover

Posted: 20 November 2013 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinita459

Originally posted by asyaarshilover

i'm not a mummy but i would love to be the part of it
thanks saima api for the pmTongue

Please join us. Share some info about u? Where are u from?

hey
my name is arooba...i m a student
i am from PAKISTAN

Saima-Syedraneeb

vinita459 Goldie
vinita459
vinita459

Posted: 20 November 2013 at 7:15am | IP Logged

hey
i am from PAKISTAN

Hi Arooba, nice name.

What are u studying?

Do u watch QH?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

VashHasyaarshiloverSaima-Syedraneeb

asyaarshilover IF-Sizzlerz
asyaarshilover
asyaarshilover

Posted: 20 November 2013 at 7:33am | IP Logged

hey
i am from PAKISTAN

Hi Arooba, nice name.

What are u studying?

Do u watch QH?

hey...thanks
i m in class 11
yes i watch it daily

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VashHSaima-Syedraneeb

Saima-Syed IF-Sizzlerz
Saima-Syed
Saima-Syed

Posted: 20 November 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged

hey
i am from PAKISTAN

Hi Arooba, nice name.

What are u studying?

Do u watch QH?

hey...thanks
i m in class 11
yes i watch it daily

Salaam Arooba, I agree with Vinita it is a nice name, what does it mean?

My parents are also from Pakistan...what part do you live in?

Thank you got joining in Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

raneeb

Saima-Syed IF-Sizzlerz
Saima-Syed
Saima-Syed

Posted: 20 November 2013 at 10:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Tamara27

This is so cool Saima and Vinita - thanks!

</div>

I must say, when I first joined the forum, I thought there were mostly teenagers on here. Not judging the teens, some of them are very cool here :-)

So good to know I'm not the only married mommy here, and even nicer to know there are so many of us!

I have a little boy, nearly 3 years old. Much too much energy for me, but he is truly lovely. Tells me the other day to please watch QH in my room, as he wants to watch Disney LOL

I am from South Africa and work full time. Have been married for 5 years to someone I've known since I was 14.

<div>Am loving reading about everyone. Thanks again ladies Clap

Hi Tamara,

We thought the same thing, but I am pleasantly surprised to know we have so many other mommies. I know, right? This was seriously a wonderful idea. Already, I love how this forum brings so many people from different places together, with one link being QH. To have another link like this great!

</div>

Wow, I would to know more about your love story. Seems interesting.

Haha, you and many others would laugh. His family lived in the same apartment complex as my grandmother and my sister and I would spend weekends and school holidays with her. There were many teenagers in the apartment and we all hung out together, except my now husband and I hated each other. He thought I was crazy and I thought he was uptight (sound familiar?). We fought a lot, to the point whereour other friendsbecame so annoyed with us, they eventuallywould hang around and not invite us. Thatmeant we only had each other for company.Eventually we got to some kind of understanding and became friends. He left to work in the UK for 4 years when he finished school, and we spoke a few times in that time, but on his first weekend back, he contacted me to meet for coffee and the rest... is history :-)

I have read your ff. You are such an amazing writer. Is writing your hobby?

Thank you SO much. I am amazed by everyone's love for my stories. It is definitely a hobby. Clearly I have a wild imagination. With working full time, and an energetic little boy, I find solace in writing and in the characte
rs I create or play around with. Obviously QH is a huge inspiration.

Vinita

Seriously, your love story is really filmy and cute. I thought only mine was too filmy. Me and my husband met in NY subway station. He was from LA and I was living in NY. I was going to work, waiting for my train. The poor chap was lost and didn't know which train to take. I helped him. Coincidentally, we met again and the rest is history. Wink

<div>

Wow, that is such a cute and romantic story! I would love to hear more. Did you guys do the long distance thing for a while?

Thanks, yes we did have long distance going for about an year. After I met him again in subway, we just went for coffee. He gave me his number and asked me to call him. He was only there in N.Y. for few days and then he left. Aftet a month, I called him one day. That's how it began, we started calling each other and spoke for hours. In between he came couple of times. LA and N.Y. are pretty far away, so it wasn't easy to meet. Eventually we got married. Smile

Vinita we are going to have to turn you cute story into a QH FF lol

vinita459raneeb

vinita459 Goldie
vinita459
vinita459

Posted: 20 November 2013 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saima-Syed

This is so cool Saima and Vinita - thanks!

</div>

I must say, when I first joined the forum, I thought there were mostly teenagers on here. Not judging the teens, some of them are very cool here :-)

So good to know I'm not the only married mommy here, and even nicer to know there are so many of us!

I have a little boy, nearly 3 years old. Much too much energy for me, but he is truly lovely. Tells me the other day to please watch QH in my room, as he wants to watch Disney LOL

I am from South Africa and work full time. Have been married for 5 years to someone I've known since I was 14.

<div>Am loving reading about everyone. Thanks again ladies Clap

Hi Tamara,

We thought the same thing, but I am pleasantly surprised to know we have so many other mommies. I know, right? This was seriously a wonderful idea. Already, I love how this forum brings so many people from different places together, with one link being QH. To have another link like this great!

</div>

Wow, I would to know more about your love story. Seems interesting.

Haha, you and many others would laugh. His family lived in the same apartment complex as my grandmother and my sister and I would spend weekends and school holidays with her. There were many teenagers in the apartment and we all hung out together, except my now husband and I hated each other. He thought I was crazy and I thought he was uptight (sound familiar?). We fought a lot, to the point whereour other friendsbecame so annoyed with us, they eventuallywould hang around and not invite us. Thatmeant we only had each other for company.Eventually we got to some kind of understanding and became friends. He left to work in the UK for 4 years when he finished school, and we spoke a few times in that time, but on his first weekend back, he contacted me to meet for coffee and the rest... is history :-)

I have read your ff. You are such an amazing writer. Is writing your hobby?

Thank you SO much. I am amazed by everyone's love for my stories. It is definitely a hobby. Clearly I have a wild imagination. With working full time, and an energetic little boy, I find solace in writing and in the characte
rs I create or play around with. Obviously QH is a huge inspiration.

Vinita

Seriously, your love story is really filmy and cute. I thought only mine was too filmy. Me and my husband met in NY subway station. He was from LA and I was living in NY. I was going to work, waiting for my train. The poor chap was lost and didn't know which train to take. I helped him. Coincidentally, we met again and the rest is history. Wink

<div>

Wow, that is such a cute and romantic story! I would love to hear more. Did you guys do the long distance thing for a while?

Thanks, yes we did have long distance going for about an year. After I met him again in subway, we just went for coffee. He gave me his number and asked me to call him. He was only there in N.Y. for few days and then he left. Aftet a month, I called him one day. That's how it began, we started calling each other and spoke for hours. In between he came couple of times. LA and N.Y. are pretty far away, so it wasn't easy to meet. Eventually we got married. Smile

Vinita we are going to have to turn you cute story into a QH FF lol

Lol, I know it is too filmy Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

raneeb

nazali Senior Member
nazali
nazali

Posted: 20 November 2013 at 7:22pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nazali

Originally posted by nazali

Hi All,

I'm Naz from Malaysia, I have 2 daughters age 7+ (Nina Safiyyah) & 1+ (Nadin Safeerah).

Regards,
Naz

Hi Naz,

How long you have been living in Malaysia for? I love your kids names. What do u do Naz? Are u working?   

Vinita

Hi Vinita,

I'm a Malaysian, despite being half Indian, I've never been to India...

Yes I'm a working mother, I can't imagine myself not working...I'm sucks at housework...LOL

My name start with 'N" & my hubby start with 'S'...that's where we derived our daughters name...I just need to have that equal shares in it...hahaha

Never in my life I watched any Indian soap/drama, QH is my first one...I fall in love with it after watching Zoya (Surbhi)...there's some similarity with me...and watching Asad keeps my adrenalin runningEmbarrassed...soo I continue watching it ...

How about u Vinita?

Hi Naz,

Nice way of naming your kids. I live in Los Angeles. I have two boys age of 4 and 2. Their names are Kevin and kris. I didn't get a chance to pick their names. My hubby decided and I just agreed to it. If it was my way, I would've picked more of an Indian side names. Anyway I am happy with it now.

I worked as an accountant until my first one was born. Now I am a stay home mom. It was kind of my wish to stay home and raise the kids. So, I am fulfilling it. May be once they get big and start going to school, I'll might think about going back to work.

So what language do they speak in Malaysia? I have never been there. I was only at the Malaysia airport for few hours while going to India. I would like to visit though someday.

Do u still watch QH? I don't watch it regularly now. I love Asad, and I watched it only for him. I still want to watch him but his hair distracts me too much :)

Vinita

Hi Vinita,

I Like their names to...nice & simple; 2 boys ha...that's quite a handful...I have 3 very close nephews, so I do understand...LOL but still, how I wish I can have 1 boy... but I don't think I can anymore ...:( ...age factor...

We speak Malay or English normally...but it is also a norm for some people to speak local Chinese & Tamil...which I can understand some of it, not all. The last time I spoke hindi/urdu I guess like when I was 10 years old, after my dadi ma passed away there's no one to speak to. My dad seems to lost the language too. Still, I do understand like 50% of it but hardly speak coz there's no one to speak to.

Malaysia is a nice place...u should consider to visit...I never been to US, r u an american?
and as for Asad; just like you, I also hate his hair...LOL but; still love him...

Naz

Saima-Syedraneeb

Go to top