Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

The Yummy Mummy's of QH: Topic Six 01.07.14 - Pg 82 (Page 23)

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saima-Syed

Hey Xarina

I am not sure here that is...it might be in Essex...Chigwell although Essex still comes under being part of London...post codes work a little funny.

Are your kiddies back?

My madam is fast asleep...so getting some me time before I nod off too 
It's over by Lee Valley, I think Confused.  Yeah Essex covers quite an expanse.  
 Yeah, they are back and having a natter about their day and passing on messages from my other son in Portsmouth.  
Your daughter sounds like an absolute sweetie.  Getting ready to sleep too.  Have an early start and it is going to be cold.  Brrr! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Saima-Syedraneeb

nazali Senior Member
nazali
nazali

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinita459

Originally posted by nazali

Hi All,

I'm Naz from Malaysia, I have 2 daughters age 7+ (Nina Safiyyah) & 1+ (Nadin Safeerah).

Regards,
Naz

Hi Naz,

How long you have been living in Malaysia for? I love your kids names. What do u do Naz? Are u working?   

Vinita

Hi Vinita,

I'm a Malaysian, despite being half Indian, I've never been to India...

Yes I'm a working mother, I can't imagine myself not working...I'm sucks at housework...LOL

My name start with 'N" & my hubby start with 'S'...that's where we derived our daughters name...I just need to have that equal shares in it...hahaha

Never in my life I watched any Indian soap/drama, QH is my first one...I fall in love with it after watching Zoya (Surbhi)...there's some similarity with me...and watching Asad keeps my adrenalin runningEmbarrassed...soo I continue watching it ...

How about u Vinita?

Edited by nazali - 19 November 2013 at 5:22pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vinita459Saima-SyedraneebLinsie

vinita459 Goldie
vinita459
vinita459

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 6:04pm | IP Logged

Hi All,

I'm Naz from Malaysia, I have 2 daughters age 7+ (Nina Safiyyah) & 1+ (Nadin Safeerah).

Regards,
Naz

Hi Naz,

How long you have been living in Malaysia for? I love your kids names. What do u do Naz? Are u working?   

Vinita

Hi Vinita,

I'm a Malaysian, despite being half Indian, I've never been to India...

Yes I'm a working mother, I can't imagine myself not working...I'm sucks at housework...LOL

My name start with 'N" & my hubby start with 'S'...that's where we derived our daughters name...I just need to have that equal shares in it...hahaha

Never in my life I watched any Indian soap/drama, QH is my first one...I fall in love with it after watching Zoya (Surbhi)...there's some similarity with me...and watching Asad keeps my adrenalin runningEmbarrassed...soo I continue watching it ...

How about u Vinita?

Hi Naz,

Nice way of naming your kids. I live in Los Angeles. I have two boys age of 4 and 2. Their names are Kevin and kris. I didn't get a chance to pick their names. My hubby decided and I just agreed to it. If it was my way, I would've picked more of an Indian side names. Anyway I am happy with it now.

I worked as an accountant until my first one was born. Now I am a stay home mom. It was kind of my wish to stay home and raise the kids. So, I am fulfilling it. May be once they get big and start going to school, I'll might think about going back to work.

So what language do they speak in Malaysia? I have never been there. I was only at the Malaysia airport for few hours while going to India. I would like to visit though someday.

Do u still watch QH? I don't watch it regularly now. I love Asad, and I watched it only for him. I still want to watch him but his hair distracts me too much :)

Vinita

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nazaliA.HajnalSaima-SyedraneebLinsie

Linsie IF-Addictz
Linsie
Linsie

Posted: 20 November 2013 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Ya .. i'm not married... but i will drop by on and off ... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vinita459Saima-Syedraneeb

rendezvousvin IF-Rockerz
rendezvousvin
rendezvousvin

Posted: 20 November 2013 at 12:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rendezvousvin

Hi everyone 

Thank you for joining in this thread, am glad you like it. Hope it proves to be useful. It is so great to see so many mum here. And for those who are not its good to see you here too. I think motherhood is one thing that truly does bring the world closer, it's something that nothing compares to.

I live in London so my timing are always going to be a little out with regards to getting back to you.

A little bit about me...

II had an arranged marriage, I have a little girl who is two and a half. I had my daughter after 12 years of being told that I would never be able to have children, she really is my miracle child. Goes to show that having faith and a lot of patience goes a long way, I never gave up believing that one day Allah will bless me and he did.

Earlier this year I went to do Umrah (pilgrimage to Makkah) and took my little one too to say Thank you. 

Ok I am going to get ready for work now...InshAllah will get to as many of you as I can when I get in later this evening.

Lots f love to you all

Saima

Thanks for sahring ur experience Saima... Motherhood is indeed a blessing and I am glad to know that you have that blessing in your life... What is the name of your princess? She surely is a miracle child...

Hey...thank you

My little girls is two and a half and her name is Zainab Fatima

Nice name... God bless her...

Tamara27 IF-Rockerz
Tamara27
Tamara27

Posted: 20 November 2013 at 12:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Tamara27

This is so cool Saima and Vinita - thanks!

</div>

I must say, when I first joined the forum, I thought there were mostly teenagers on here. Not judging the teens, some of them are very cool here :-)

So good to know I'm not the only married mommy here, and even nicer to know there are so many of us!

I have a little boy, nearly 3 years old. Much too much energy for me, but he is truly lovely. Tells me the other day to please watch QH in my room, as he wants to watch Disney LOL

I am from South Africa and work full time. Have been married for 5 years to someone I've known since I was 14.

<div>Am loving reading about everyone. Thanks again ladies Clap

Hi Tamara,

We thought the same thing, but I am pleasantly surprised to know we have so many other mommies. I know, right? This was seriously a wonderful idea. Already, I love how this forum brings so many people from different places together, with one link being QH. To have another link like this great!

Wow, I would to know more about your love story. Seems interesting.

Haha, you and many others would laugh. His family lived in the same apartment complex as my grandmother and my sister and I would spend weekends and school holidays with her. There were many teenagers in the apartment and we all hung out together, except my now husband and I hated each other. He thought I was crazy and I thought he was uptight (sound familiar?). We fought a lot, to the point whereour other friendsbecame so annoyed with us, they eventuallywould hang around and not invite us. Thatmeant we only had each other for company.Eventually we got to some kind of understanding and became friends. He left to work in the UK for 4 years when he finished school, and we spoke a few times in that time, but on his first weekend back, he contacted me to meet for coffee and the rest... is history :-)

I have read your ff. You are such an amazing writer. Is writing your hobby?

Thank you SO much. I am amazed by everyone's love for my stories. It is definitely a hobby. Clearly I have a wild imagination. With working full time, and an energetic little boy, I find solace in writing and in the characte
rs I create or play around with. Obviously QH is a huge inspiration.

Vinita

Seriously, your love story is really filmy and cute. I thought only mine was too filmy. Me and my husband met in NY subway station. He was from LA and I was living in NY. I was going to work, waiting for my train. The poor chap was lost and didn't know which train to take. I helped him. Coincidentally, we met again and the rest is history. Wink

Wow, that is such a cute and romantic story! I would love to hear more. Did you guys do the long distance thing for a while?

rendezvousvin IF-Rockerz
rendezvousvin
rendezvousvin

Posted: 20 November 2013 at 12:30am | IP Logged

Hi All
I go to work and I come back realise on how much I have missed out on...all you guys seemed to have fun, it will take me forever to catch up. A big thank you to all of you of joining in and sharing your experiences and precious parts of your beautiful lives with us.

Every one always has a story to tell, some are remembered some are learnt from...whatever they maybe however big or small they are all great.

I saw we had a few who are still young but that's still great as one of you beautifully put it that you are a daughter of a yummy mummy so that makes you a part of this as anyone else.

My mum always used to say to me wait until you have your own kids then you will know...and as any teenager I just rolled my eyes and yes Ammi, whatever...but now I really do know what she meant lol

Apologies in advance for my gaps in attendance I sometimes work really long hours and then by the time I get home and take over as mum it's already the middle of the night.

Much love to you all

Saima
I can certainly understand how difficult it is to be a working mom as I too am a full-time working mom... It sometimes gets really hard to manage everything and I generally feel so exhausted by the end of the day... Thanks to my husband as he really supports and helps me a lot... 

vinita459 Goldie
vinita459
vinita459

Posted: 20 November 2013 at 2:44am | IP Logged

This is so cool Saima and Vinita - thanks!

</div>

I must say, when I first joined the forum, I thought there were mostly teenagers on here. Not judging the teens, some of them are very cool here :-)

So good to know I'm not the only married mommy here, and even nicer to know there are so many of us!

I have a little boy, nearly 3 years old. Much too much energy for me, but he is truly lovely. Tells me the other day to please watch QH in my room, as he wants to watch Disney LOL

I am from South Africa and work full time. Have been married for 5 years to someone I've known since I was 14.

<div>Am loving reading about everyone. Thanks again ladies Clap

Hi Tamara,

We thought the same thing, but I am pleasantly surprised to know we have so many other mommies. I know, right? This was seriously a wonderful idea. Already, I love how this forum brings so many people from different places together, with one link being QH. To have another link like this great!

</div>

Wow, I would to know more about your love story. Seems interesting.

Haha, you and many others would laugh. His family lived in the same apartment complex as my grandmother and my sister and I would spend weekends and school holidays with her. There were many teenagers in the apartment and we all hung out together, except my now husband and I hated each other. He thought I was crazy and I thought he was uptight (sound familiar?). We fought a lot, to the point whereour other friendsbecame so annoyed with us, they eventuallywould hang around and not invite us. Thatmeant we only had each other for company.Eventually we got to some kind of understanding and became friends. He left to work in the UK for 4 years when he finished school, and we spoke a few times in that time, but on his first weekend back, he contacted me to meet for coffee and the rest... is history :-)

I have read your ff. You are such an amazing writer. Is writing your hobby?

Thank you SO much. I am amazed by everyone's love for my stories. It is definitely a hobby. Clearly I have a wild imagination. With working full time, and an energetic little boy, I find solace in writing and in the characte
rs I create or play around with. Obviously QH is a huge inspiration.

Vinita

Seriously, your love story is really filmy and cute. I thought only mine was too filmy. Me and my husband met in NY subway station. He was from LA and I was living in NY. I was going to work, waiting for my train. The poor chap was lost and didn't know which train to take. I helped him. Coincidentally, we met again and the rest is history. Wink

<div>

Wow, that is such a cute and romantic story! I would love to hear more. Did you guys do the long distance thing for a while?

Thanks, yes we did have long distance going for about an year. After I met him again in subway, we just went for coffee. He gave me his number and asked me to call him. He was only there in N.Y. for few days and then he left. Aftet a month, I called him one day. That's how it began, we started calling each other and spoke for hours. In between he came couple of times. LA and N.Y. are pretty far away, so it wasn't easy to meet. Eventually we got married. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Saima-Syedraneeb

Go to top