Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

The Yummy Mummy's of QH: Topic Six 01.07.14 - Pg 82 (Page 22)

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saima-Syed

Originally posted by Xarina

Hi All
I go to work and I come back realise on how much I have missed out on...all you guys seemed to have fun, it will take me forever to catch up. A big thank you to all of you of joining in and sharing your experiences and precious parts of your beautiful lives with us.

Every one always has a story to tell, some are remembered some are learnt from...whatever they maybe however big or small they are all great.

I saw we had a few who are still young but that's still great as one of you beautifully put it that you are a daughter of a yummy mummy so that makes you a part of this as anyone else.

My mum always used to say to me wait until you have your own kids then you will know...and as any teenager I just rolled my eyes and yes Ammi, whatever...but now I really do know what she meant lol

Apologies in advance for my gaps in attendance I sometimes work really long hours and then by the time I get home and take over as mum it's already the middle of the night.

Much love to you all

Saima
It's not easy being a mum and working full time.  But things will get easier.  I promise Big smile.  Well for all of five minutes. LOL

Lol well Xarina I look forward to those precious 5 minutes LOL
My five minutes all rolled into one LOL.  I am sat alone waiting for two of my kids to come home.  Coming up to 10pm.  I really should be in bed. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Saima-Syedraneeb

Saima-Syed IF-Sizzlerz
Saima-Syed
Saima-Syed

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 2:58pm | IP Logged

Hi All
I go to work and I come back realise on how much I have missed out on...all you guys seemed to have fun, it will take me forever to catch up. A big thank you to all of you of joining in and sharing your experiences and precious parts of your beautiful lives with us.

Every one always has a story to tell, some are remembered some are learnt from...whatever they maybe however big or small they are all great.

I saw we had a few who are still young but that's still great as one of you beautifully put it that you are a daughter of a yummy mummy so that makes you a part of this as anyone else.

My mum always used to say to me wait until you have your own kids then you will know...and as any teenager I just rolled my eyes and yes Ammi, whatever...but now I really do know what she meant lol

Apologies in advance for my gaps in attendance I sometimes work really long hours and then by the time I get home and take over as mum it's already the middle of the night.

Much love to you all

Saima
It's not easy being a mum and working full time.  But things will get easier.  I promise Big smile.  Well for all of five minutes. LOL

My five minutes all rolled into one LOL.  I am sat alone waiting for two of my kids to come home.  Coming up to 10pm.  I really should be in bed. Smile

Where do you live?

Xarinaraneeb

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 3:04pm | IP Logged

Hi All

Much love to you all

Saima

Where do you live?

Edgware, Middlesex.  And you if you don't mind me asking?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Saima-Syed

Saima-Syed IF-Sizzlerz
Saima-Syed
Saima-Syed

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 3:06pm | IP Logged

Hi All

Much love to you all

Saima

Where do you live?

Aah a fellow Londoner 

I live in Chigwell, Essex...still comes under Lomdon

Nice meeting you Xarina Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Xarina

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 3:15pm | IP Logged

Hi All

Much love to you all

Saima

Where do you live?

Aah a fellow Londoner 

I used to have 'relatives' living there but they were near the reservoir.  Nice meeting you too Big smile

Saima-Syedraneeb

Saima-Syed IF-Sizzlerz
Saima-Syed
Saima-Syed

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
Aah a fellow Londoner 

[/QUOTE]
I used to have 'relatives' living there but they were near the reservoir.  Nice meeting you too Big smile
[/QUOTE]

Do you mean Fairlop Waters? 

Edited by Saima-Syed - 19 November 2013 at 3:18pm

Xarinaraneeb

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 3:46pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

Aah a fellow Londoner 

[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]

Do you mean Fairlop Waters? 
[/QUOTE]
Think so.  They used to visit my mum regularly.  The other lot were near the William Girling Resevoir. 

Saima-Syedraneeb

Saima-Syed IF-Sizzlerz
Saima-Syed
Saima-Syed

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 4:02pm | IP Logged

Hey Xarina

I am not sure here that is...it might be in Essex...Chigwell although Essex still comes under being part of London...post codes work a little funny.

Are your kiddies back?

My madam is fast asleep...so getting some me time before I nod off too 

Edited by Saima-Syed - 19 November 2013 at 3:58pm

Xarinaraneeb

Go to top