Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

The Yummy Mummy's of QH: Topic Six 01.07.14 - Pg 82 (Page 21)

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinita459

Originally posted by Xarina

Originally posted by VashH

Originally posted by Tamara27

Originally posted by QueenOfMyCastle

Originally posted by neenabinu

Originally posted by QueenOfMyCastle

Are son's easier once they grow up. Right now they are little hellions...LOL

I wouldn't say easier, becos each stage brings in a new challenge u have to face andas the child slowly starts entering the teens I guess we have to slowly turn intotheir friend cum momBig smile

I know...my friend has a girl and she is so easy (same age as my son) so my friend tell me that it will easier for me when he is older and her life will be reversed with the teenage drama...LOL

</div>
<div>

</div>
<div>Haha, that is SO my theory on boys and girls too. Teenage girls are something else (I would know - I was one!)

I've been through it all . But the teenage years were the best . I have only boys 4 - the first three only one year apart !! The 4th came 6 yrs later . At 23 yrs old I had three kids . Imagine three boys with first love at simultaneously . They kept me young . It was so much fun giving them advice on how to win hearts . I was Re- living my teenage years with them . It was hilarious when the phone calls were detailed - like - I am going to the refrigerator : I am opening it: pouring the juice etc : then you hang up - no you hang up. : I'm telling you enjoy these years when they come around : they are the best ! They have to experience love to be able to share it in the future with their spouses . Pick your fights with your children : don't fight for little things .. Shave the head - fine. You have to save your authority for major decisions . : education - careers - family responsibility etc . You must first be friends with your kids and then a parent .

Those years pass by so fast. Memory is a wonderful thing. I made the best of it and cherished all the moments when mine were younger.

So true, we need to enjoy each phase. Sometimes I feel my kids are growing too fast and I miss him being a baby. :).

I still remember my five year old.excitedly telling me about her day while I was desperately try to go to the bathroom. LOL.

LOL. This is so cute. It's funny first, I was desperately waiting for my son to start speaking, and once he started talking, I was like when is he going to keep quite.
ROFL  I been there with my neice.  She had a low birth rate and was really tiny so she took time to develop.  Not at ten you can't shut her up. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vinita459A.HajnalVashHSaima-Syedraneeb

Saima-Syed IF-Sizzlerz
Saima-Syed
Saima-Syed

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raishi

Hey Saima, even i have a similar story...my daugher is also a miracle baby...she was born @30 weks weighing 670gms...now she is fine...she is still underweight...my daughter,s name is Aleena Fatima...

Such a beautiful name.

May Allah bless her with good health.

Hope you are well

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

raneeb

Saima-Syed IF-Sizzlerz
Saima-Syed
Saima-Syed

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rendezvousvin

Originally posted by Saima-Syed

Hi everyone 

Thank you for joining in this thread, am glad you like it. Hope it proves to be useful. It is so great to see so many mum here. And for those who are not its good to see you here too. I think motherhood is one thing that truly does bring the world closer, it's something that nothing compares to.

I live in London so my timing are always going to be a little out with regards to getting back to you.

A little bit about me...

II had an arranged marriage, I have a little girl who is two and a half. I had my daughter after 12 years of being told that I would never be able to have children, she really is my miracle child. Goes to show that having faith and a lot of patience goes a long way, I never gave up believing that one day Allah will bless me and he did.

Earlier this year I went to do Umrah (pilgrimage to Makkah) and took my little one too to say Thank you. 

Ok I am going to get ready for work now...InshAllah will get to as many of you as I can when I get in later this evening.

Lots f love to you all

Saima

Thanks for sahring ur experience Saima... Motherhood is indeed a blessing and I am glad to know that you have that blessing in your life... What is the name of your princess? She surely is a miracle child...

Hey...thank you

My little girls is two and a half and her name is Zainab Fatima

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rendezvousvinraneeb

Saima-Syed IF-Sizzlerz
Saima-Syed
Saima-Syed

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Hi All
I go to work and I come back realise on how much I have missed out on...all you guys seemed to have fun, it will take me forever to catch up. A big thank you to all of you of joining in and sharing your experiences and precious parts of your beautiful lives with us.

Every one always has a story to tell, some are remembered some are learnt from...whatever they maybe however big or small they are all great.

I saw we had a few who are still young but that's still great as one of you beautifully put it that you are a daughter of a yummy mummy so that makes you a part of this as anyone else.

My mum always used to say to me wait until you have your own kids then you will know...and as any teenager I just rolled my eyes and yes Ammi, whatever...but now I really do know what she meant lol

Apologies in advance for my gaps in attendance I sometimes work really long hours and then by the time I get home and take over as mum it's already the middle of the night.

Much love to you all

Saima

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Xarinavinita459A.Hajnalziya117rendezvousvinraneeb

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 2:05pm | IP Logged

Hi All
I go to work and I come back realise on how much I have missed out on...all you guys seemed to have fun, it will take me forever to catch up. A big thank you to all of you of joining in and sharing your experiences and precious parts of your beautiful lives with us.

Every one always has a story to tell, some are remembered some are learnt from...whatever they maybe however big or small they are all great.

I saw we had a few who are still young but that's still great as one of you beautifully put it that you are a daughter of a yummy mummy so that makes you a part of this as anyone else.

My mum always used to say to me wait until you have your own kids then you will know...and as any teenager I just rolled my eyes and yes Ammi, whatever...but now I really do know what she meant lol

Apologies in advance for my gaps in attendance I sometimes work really long hours and then by the time I get home and take over as mum it's already the middle of the night.

Much love to you all

Saima
It's not easy being a mum and working full time.  But things will get easier.  I promise Big smile.  Well for all of five minutes. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Saima-Syedraneeb

vinita459 Goldie
vinita459
vinita459

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 2:18pm | IP Logged

Hi All

Much love to you all

Saima

I still don't understand how can u manage full time job, home, and being a mom. Apart from all that you are an awesome writer, whose giving us beautiful stories.   I have to give special mention that how you give regular updates on daily basis.

I can't imagine myself doing all that. So, hats off to u. Thumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

A.HajnalTamara27Saima-Syedraneeb

Saima-Syed IF-Sizzlerz
Saima-Syed
Saima-Syed

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 2:26pm | IP Logged

Hi All

Much love to you all

Saima

I still don't understand how can u manage full time job, home, and being a mom. Apart from all that you are an awesome writer, whose giving us beautiful stories.   I have to give special mention that how you give regular updates on daily basis.

I can't imagine myself doing all that. So, hats off to u. Thumbs Up

Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vinita459Tamara27raneeb

Saima-Syed IF-Sizzlerz
Saima-Syed
Saima-Syed

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 2:27pm | IP Logged

Hi All

Much love to you all

Saima
It's not easy being a mum and working full time.  But things will get easier.  I promise Big smile.  Well for all of five minutes. LOL

Lol well Xarina I look forward to those precious 5 minutes LOL

Edited by Saima-Syed - 19 November 2013 at 2:23pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Xarinavinita459raneeb

Go to top