Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

The Yummy Mummy's of QH: Topic Six 01.07.14 - Pg 82 (Page 20)

rendezvousvin IF-Rockerz
rendezvousvin
rendezvousvin

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saima-Syed

Hi everyone 

Thank you for joining in this thread, am glad you like it. Hope it proves to be useful. It is so great to see so many mum here. And for those who are not its good to see you here too. I think motherhood is one thing that truly does bring the world closer, it's something that nothing compares to.

I live in London so my timing are always going to be a little out with regards to getting back to you.

A little bit about me...

II had an arranged marriage, I have a little girl who is two and a half. I had my daughter after 12 years of being told that I would never be able to have children, she really is my miracle child. Goes to show that having faith and a lot of patience goes a long way, I never gave up believing that one day Allah will bless me and he did.

Earlier this year I went to do Umrah (pilgrimage to Makkah) and took my little one too to say Thank you. 

Ok I am going to get ready for work now...InshAllah will get to as many of you as I can when I get in later this evening.

Lots f love to you all

Saima

Thanks for sahring ur experience Saima... Motherhood is indeed a blessing and I am glad to know that you have that blessing in your life... What is the name of your princess? She surely is a miracle child...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

A.HajnalSaima-Syedraneeb

vinita459 Goldie
vinita459
vinita459

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xarina

Originally posted by VashH

Originally posted by Tamara27

Originally posted by QueenOfMyCastle

Originally posted by neenabinu

Are son's easier once they grow up. Right now they are little hellions...LOL

I wouldn't say easier, becos each stage brings in a new challenge u have to face andas the child slowly starts entering the teens I guess we have to slowly turn intotheir friend cum momBig smile

I know...my friend has a girl and she is so easy (same age as my son) so my friend tell me that it will easier for me when he is older and her life will be reversed with the teenage drama...LOL

</div>
<div>

</div>
<div>Haha, that is SO my theory on boys and girls too. Teenage girls are something else (I would know - I was one!)

I've been through it all . But the teenage years were the best . I have only boys 4 - the first three only one year apart !! The 4th came 6 yrs later . At 23 yrs old I had three kids . Imagine three boys with first love at simultaneously . They kept me young . It was so much fun giving them advice on how to win hearts . I was Re- living my teenage years with them . It was hilarious when the phone calls were detailed - like - I am going to the refrigerator : I am opening it: pouring the juice etc : then you hang up - no you hang up. : I'm telling you enjoy these years when they come around : they are the best ! They have to experience love to be able to share it in the future with their spouses . Pick your fights with your children : don't fight for little things .. Shave the head - fine. You have to save your authority for major decisions . : education - careers - family responsibility etc . You must first be friends with your kids and then a parent .

Those years pass by so fast. Memory is a wonderful thing. I made the best of it and cherished all the moments when mine were younger.

So true, we need to enjoy each phase. Sometimes I feel my kids are growing too fast and I miss him being a baby. :).

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

XarinaA.HajnalSaima-Syedraneeb

rendezvousvin IF-Rockerz
rendezvousvin
rendezvousvin

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rendezvousvin

Originally posted by vinita459

Hey everyone... I am a mum of a 2 year old daughter...

Hi there, thanks for joining us.

Where are u from? Tell us more about u.

My name is Vrinda...I am originally from Uttar Pradesh but now live in Illinois... I am married for 6 years now and ours was a love marriage...

Oh Wow !!
Finally !! Uttar Pradesh .My Roots
My ancestors migrated from here over 150yrs ago to the a West Indies ( Trinidad & Tobago )
This is awesome .   Wink We might even be related !!
That's nice to know... Yeah, we might be... And if not we could definitely have a friendly relationship here in IF... Wink... BTW where in Uttar Pardesh? I am from Kanpur...Smile...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vinita459Saima-Syed

rendezvousvin IF-Rockerz
rendezvousvin
rendezvousvin

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raishi

Hey Saima, even i have a similar story...my daugher is also a miracle baby...she was born @30 weks weighing 670gms...now she is fine...she is still underweight...my daughter,s name is Aleena Fatima...
It might have been very tough for you to see your child go through so much pain... Glad to know that she is fine now... God bless her...

vinita459Saima-Syedraneeb

rendezvousvin IF-Rockerz
rendezvousvin
rendezvousvin

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 10:34am | IP Logged

Hey everyone... I am a mum of a 2 year old daughter...

Hi there, thanks for joining us.

Where are u from? Tell us more about u.

My name is Vrinda...I am originally from Uttar Pradesh but now live in Illinois... I am married for 6 years now and ours was a love marriage...

Hi Vrinda,

How do u like it in IL. Did it start snowing there? I have been to Chicago few times, it gets pretty cold there in winter. Do u work?

Vinita

Yes, it started snowing here... And yes, it gets very cold, but I am kind of use to it now... Yes, I do work as a recruiter... Where are you from? And what do you do?

I was born in delhi but grew up in NY. Now I am in los angeles. The best thing about this place is the weather. I worked as an accountant till my first one was born. Now I am a stay home mom. My boys keeps me busy. In my free time I like coming on IF. Seriously IF is an addiction. Smile
Yeah, IF is indeed an addiction...

vinita459Saima-Syedraneeb

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged

I wouldn't say easier, becos each stage brings in a new challenge u have to face andas the child slowly starts entering the teens I guess we have to slowly turn intotheir friend cum momBig smile

I know...my friend has a girl and she is so easy (same age as my son) so my friend tell me that it will easier for me when he is older and her life will be reversed with the teenage drama...LOL

</div>
<div>

</div>
<div>Haha, that is SO my theory on boys and girls too. Teenage girls are something else (I would know - I was one!)

I've been through it all . But the teenage years were the best . I have only boys 4 - the first three only one year apart !! The 4th came 6 yrs later . At 23 yrs old I had three kids . Imagine three boys with first love at simultaneously . They kept me young . It was so much fun giving them advice on how to win hearts . I was Re- living my teenage years with them . It was hilarious when the phone calls were detailed - like - I am going to the refrigerator : I am opening it: pouring the juice etc : then you hang up - no you hang up. : I'm telling you enjoy these years when they come around : they are the best ! They have to experience love to be able to share it in the future with their spouses . Pick your fights with your children : don't fight for little things .. Shave the head - fine. You have to save your authority for major decisions . : education - careers - family responsibility etc . You must first be friends with your kids and then a parent .

Those years pass by so fast. Memory is a wonderful thing. I made the best of it and cherished all the moments when mine were younger.

So true, we need to enjoy each phase. Sometimes I feel my kids are growing too fast and I miss him being a baby. :).

I still remember my five year old.excitedly telling me about her day while I was desperately try to go to the bathroom.  LOL.  

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vinita459A.HajnalVashHziya117Saima-Syedraneeb

crazyforfun Groupbie
crazyforfun
crazyforfun

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
mom of 2 girls-20 and 16 and married for 21 years...
Ab bolo kya gyan doon?Smile

vinita459A.HajnalSaima-Syedraneeb

vinita459 Goldie
vinita459
vinita459

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged

</div>
<div>

</div>

I still remember my five year old.excitedly telling me about her day while I was desperately try to go to the bathroom. LOL.

LOL. This is so cute. It's funny first, I was desperately waiting for my son to start speaking, and once he started talking, I was like when is he going to keep quite.

XarinaA.HajnalSaima-Syedraneeb

Go to top