Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

The Yummy Mummy's of QH: Topic Six 01.07.14 - Pg 82 (Page 2)

vinita459 Goldie
vinita459
vinita459

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VashH

Originally posted by vinita459

I'm here !!

Thanks for joining our thread. Please share some info about u.

Well ...hmmm.. I married my high school sweetheart and is the mother of four boys .

Wow, and how old are they? I have two boys age of 4 and 2. They keep me on my toe. How is it to handle 4 boys.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

raishiyum_immySaima-Syedraneeb

VashH IF-Dazzler
VashH
VashH

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 5:55pm | IP Logged

I'm here !!

Well ...hmmm.. I married my high school sweetheart and is the mother of four boys .

Wow, and how old are they? I have two boys age of 4 and 2. They keep me on my toe. How is it to handle 4 boys.

Sweetie ..you are a child to me . my boys are young men now and I am enjoying their kids  . they are my treasures!!.( my grand children) .I got married when I was 18 and have been married for 37yrs now. I have a wonderful  wonderful family and the most romantic husband ever . I was blessed with four awesome Daughter-in - laws .who allows me to spoil the grand children rotten no questions asked  . 

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

raishibeanaqantiquegoldEkPagliLadkiA.Hajnalyum_immymehr05rendezvousvinteddyyySaima-Syed..preethi..neenabinu..Amri..raneeb

vinita459 Goldie
vinita459
vinita459

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 6:03pm | IP Logged

I'm here !!

Sweetie ..you are a child to me . my boys are young men now and I am enjoying their kids . they are my treasures!!.( my grand children) .I got married when I was 18 and have been married for 37yrs now. I have a wonderful wonderful family and the most romantic husband ever. I was blessed with four awesome Daughter-in - laws .who allows me to spoil the grand children rotten no questions asked .

Wow, I am speechless. I am so happy to have a grandmom joining our thread. I am so interested to know more about your story. I thought all this happens only in movies. How many grand kids do u have? Do u live in India?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

raishiyum_immyA.HajnalRarepearlVashHSaima-Syedneenabinuraneeb

laks_vish Senior Member
laks_vish
laks_vish

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Hey People...I got married when I was 20,have been married for 13 yrs with a wonderful person...Mine was an arranged marriage and we fell in love eventually...We have 2 amazing boys, 12 and 8 yrs old...we lived in Canada for 10 yrs and now in India..

Edited by laks_vish - 18 November 2013 at 6:04pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

raishiA.HajnalSaima-Syedneenabinuraneeb

VashH IF-Dazzler
VashH
VashH

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 6:13pm | IP Logged

I'm here !!

</div>
<div>Sweetie ..you are a child to me . my boys are young men now and I am enjoying their kids . they are my treasures!!.( my grand children) .I got married when I was 18 and have been married for 37yrs now. I have a wonderful wonderful family and the most romantic husband ever. I was blessed with four awesome Daughter-in - laws .who allows me to spoil the grand children rotten no questions asked .

Wow, I am speechless. I am so happy to have a grandmom joining our thread. I am so interested to know more about your story. I thought all this happens only in movies. How many grand kids do u have? Do u live in India?

I have six grand children ages . From 1 month to 10yrs .. I live in New York City !!!
I can post a video of my grand children if you wish . I did one right after Divali and combined it with some vacation pics of them

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

raishiA.HajnalRarepearlrendezvousvinneenabinuSaima-Syedraneeb

vinita459 Goldie
vinita459
vinita459

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laks_vish

Hey People...Igot married when I was 20,have been married for 13 yrs with a wonderful person...Mine was an arranged marriage and we fell in love eventually...We have 2 amazing boys, 12 and 8 yrs old...we lived in Canada for 10 yrs and now in India..

Hi, welcome aboard. My name is Vinita. I am in Los angeles. I have been married for 8 years and mine was love marriage. We have two boys age of 4 and 2.

Where are u originally from? It is so nice to know that there are other moms to on QH forum.

Vinita

raishiA.Hajnal..Amri..neenabinuraneeb

sudhi03 IF-Sizzlerz
sudhi03
sudhi03

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Hi people. my name is sudhi. I live in seattle. I have been married for 3 years and mine was arranged marriage. we have a baby girl of 1 year old.

raishiA.HajnalSaima-Syedneenabinuraneeb

-StarsLinedUp- IF-Dazzler
-StarsLinedUp-
-StarsLinedUp-

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Not a mom yet..but have been married for almost 3 yrs..so Hey everyone..Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

raishiantiquegoldRarepearlSaima-Syedneenabinuraneeb

Go to top