Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

The Yummy Mummy's of QH: Topic Six 01.07.14 - Pg 82 (Page 19)

Tamara27 IF-Rockerz
Tamara27
Tamara27

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by QueenOfMyCastle

Originally posted by neenabinu

Are son's easier once they grow up. Right now they are little hellions...LOL
I wouldn't say easier, becos each stage brings in a new challenge u have to face and as the child slowly starts entering the teens I guess we have to slowly turn into their friend cum momBig smile
I know...my friend has a girl and she is so easy (same age as my son) so my friend tell me that it will easier for me when he is older and her life will be reversed with the teenage drama...LOL

Haha, that is SO my theory on boys and girls too. Teenage girls are something else (I would know - I was one!)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vinita459A.HajnalSaima-SyedGoodGoneWrongraneeb

GitaIyer IF-Sizzlerz
GitaIyer
GitaIyer

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VashH

Originally posted by GitaIyer

Originally posted by GitaIyer

Hi all
Lovely to see so many mommies.

I m Gita, married for 13 yrs wit 2 kids daughter aged 10 n son aged 7.

Hi Gita !
This is an awesome thread. . Glad you joined !!
You have your hands full . Interesting ages !!
I've been posting but never mentioned my full name
My name is Vashti . It is a pleasure to meet so much dedicated
mommies and friends here today !

Hi Vashti,

Yeah kudos to the TM for making this awesome thread.

I have seen ur Vms and must say u really talented.
Yes I have my hands full with kids and they constantly keep me on my toes.

I m currently at Jaipur India. How about u?

Thank You !!
I am from. New York City !!
My life revolves around music and recording etc . I do a lot of editing . I have worked with a lot of publishers and fashion magazines in NYC.. So photography was part of my experience but could only go to a certain limit in my public videos . I dedicated my time in several fields and I am also a volunteer social worker . Love helping families stay united . My greatest love of all is my family . They are always and always will be my first priority .

Great experience u have got and it shows in your work. 

Glad to know family is your first priority. Mine too. 

I am a freelance instructional designer. Last year we shifted to Jaipur from Mumbai. Actually I was feeling very lonely since all my relatives n friends are in Mumbai. Back in Mumbai I had lots of work and didn't have any time. Here, I used to go crazy when kids were in school. Didn't know what to do with the time in hand. That's when I joined IF and am glad I did. 
Got to meet so many wonderful people, such talented writers, vm makers, photo editors.

vinita459VashHGoodGoneWrongSaima-Syedraneeb

vinita459 Goldie
vinita459
vinita459

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tamara27

Originally posted by vinita459

This is so cool Saima and Vinita - thanks!

</div>

I must say, when I first joined the forum, I thought there were mostly teenagers on here. Not judging the teens, some of them are very cool here :-)

So good to know I'm not the only married mommy here, and even nicer to know there are so many of us!

I have a little boy, nearly 3 years old. Much too much energy for me, but he is truly lovely. Tells me the other day to please watch QH in my room, as he wants to watch Disney LOL

I am from South Africa and work full time. Have been married for 5 years to someone I've known since I was 14.

<div>Am loving reading about everyone. Thanks again ladies Clap

Hi Tamara,

We thought the same thing, but I am pleasantly surprised to know we have so many other mommies. I know, right? This was seriously a wonderful idea. Already, I love how this forum brings so many people from different places together, with one link being QH. To have another link like this great!

Wow, I would to know more about your love story. Seems interesting.

Haha, you and many others would laugh. His family lived in the same apartment complex as my grandmother and my sister and I would spend weekends and school holidays with her. There were many teenagers in the apartment and we all hung out together, except my now husband and I hated each other. He thought I was crazy and I thought he was uptight (sound familiar?). We fought a lot, to the point whereour other friendsbecame so annoyed with us, they eventuallywould hang around and not invite us. Thatmeant we only had each other for company.Eventually we got to some kind of understanding and became friends. He left to work in the UK for 4 years when he finished school, and we spoke a few times in that time, but on his first weekend back, he contacted me to meet for coffee and the rest... is history :-)

I have read your ff. You are such an amazing writer. Is writing your hobby?

Thank you SO much. I am amazed by everyone's love for my stories. It is definitely a hobby. Clearly I have a wild imagination. With working full time, and an energetic little boy, I find solace in writing and in the characte
rs I create or play around with. Obviously QH is a huge inspiration.

Vinita

Seriously, your love story is really filmy and cute. I thought only mine was too filmy. Me and my husband met in NY subway station. He was from LA and I was living in NY. I was going to work, waiting for my train. The poor chap was lost and didn't know which train to take. I helped him. Coincidentally, we met again and the rest is history. Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

VashHTamara27Saima-Syedraneeb

-AppleOfMaEye- IF-Stunnerz
-AppleOfMaEye-
-AppleOfMaEye-

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 8:29am | IP Logged
not a yummy mummy,, n no chances of being in near future,,,LOLLOLLOL

yet am princess of a yummy mummy,,, EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

so i wanted to peep in,, n say its really so so cute...SmileSmileSmileSmile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vinita459antiquegoldA.Hajnalziya117asyaarshiloverSaima-Syedraneeb

VashH IF-Dazzler
VashH
VashH

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 8:52am | IP Logged

I wouldn't say easier, becos each stage brings in a new challenge u have to face andas the child slowly starts entering the teens I guess we have to slowly turn intotheir friend cum momBig smile

I know...my friend has a girl and she is so easy (same age as my son) so my friend tell me that it will easier for me when he is older and her life will be reversed with the teenage drama...LOL

</div>
<div>

Haha, that is SO my theory on boys and girls too. Teenage girls are something else (I would know - I was one!)

I've been through it all . But the teenage years were the best . I have only boys 4 - the first three only one year apart !! The 4th came 6 yrs later . At 23 yrs old I had three kids . Imagine three boys with first love at simultaneously . They kept me young . It was so much fun giving them advice on how to win hearts . I was Re- living my teenage years with them . It was hilarious when the phone calls were detailed - like - I am going to the refrigerator : I am opening it: pouring the juice etc : then you hang up - no you hang up. : I'm telling you enjoy these years when they come around : they are the best ! They have to experience love to be able to share it in the future with their spouses . Pick your fights with your children : don't fight for little things .. Shave the head - fine. You have to save your authority for major decisions . : education - careers - family responsibility etc . You must first be friends with your kids and then a parent .

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Xarinavinita459A.HajnalSaima-SyedGoodGoneWrongraneeb

vinita459 Goldie
vinita459
vinita459

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asyaarshilover

i'm not a mummy but i would love to be the part of it
thanks saima api for the pmTongue

Please join us. Share some info about u? Where are u from?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asyaarshiloverSaima-Syedraneeb

vinita459 Goldie
vinita459
vinita459

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maliaa

<font color="#0099FF" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">not a yummy mummy,, n no chances of being in near future,,,LOLLOLLOL

yet am princess of a yummy mummy,,, EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

so i wanted to peep in,, n say its really so so cute...Smile

</font>

Thank you. You are always welcome to come and peep in. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Saima-Syedraneeb

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 9:59am | IP Logged

I wouldn't say easier, becos each stage brings in a new challenge u have to face andas the child slowly starts entering the teens I guess we have to slowly turn intotheir friend cum momBig smile

</div>
<div>

I've been through it all . But the teenage years were the best . I have only boys 4 - the first three only one year apart !! The 4th came 6 yrs later . At 23 yrs old I had three kids . Imagine three boys with first love at simultaneously . They kept me young . It was so much fun giving them advice on how to win hearts . I was Re- living my teenage years with them . It was hilarious when the phone calls were detailed - like - I am going to the refrigerator : I am opening it: pouring the juice etc : then you hang up - no you hang up. : I'm telling you enjoy these years when they come around : they are the best ! They have to experience love to be able to share it in the future with their spouses . Pick your fights with your children : don't fight for little things .. Shave the head - fine. You have to save your authority for major decisions . : education - careers - family responsibility etc . You must first be friends with your kids and then a parent .

Those years pass by so fast.  Memory is a wonderful thing.  I made the best of it and cherished all the moments when mine were younger.

vinita459A.HajnalVashHSaima-Syedraneeb

Go to top