Qubool Hai

India-Forums

   
Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

The Yummy Mummy's of QH: Topic Six 01.07.14 - Pg 82 (Page 17)

ShaitaanKiKhala IF-Stunnerz
ShaitaanKiKhala
ShaitaanKiKhala

Joined: 12 April 2013
Posts: 34506

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 3:35am | IP Logged
hey i m mariya ,i am 17 year old nd not married yet LOL abhi toh i m studying LOL this is such cute post Embarrassed

Edited by mariyakhan2 - 19 November 2013 at 3:35am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vinita459Saima-Syed

sumamelb Newbie
sumamelb
sumamelb

Joined: 07 June 2013
Posts: 23

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Hi all,

Late entry. Sorry didn't log into IF today, which is very unusual!!!!!!!!!!.   I am Suma basically from Bangalore but living in Melbourne, Australia for the last 12 yrs. I hv 2 cuties Meghana who is 9 yrs old and Manas who will turn 5 in Jan.    

I hv been on and off IF since 2011. since IPKKD. I think 4 Lions Productions r so professional . I always thought that in India there is so much talent , but we r not that good in marketing or showing off our talent. But I was proved wrong by these people. I love how they r promoting their shows, actors , technical people etc. And I am sure u will all agree that we all LOVEEE urlremoved. It's such a good platform for all of us and them to come together. 

Thanks to the person who started this thread. I am happy to see a few young ones peeping in and loving this thread. hahaha!!!! I don't think there r many from Australia. 


The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

raishivinita459A.HajnalVashHSaima-Syedneenabinuraneeb

jazsidhu IF-Rockerz
jazsidhu
jazsidhu

Joined: 22 February 2013
Posts: 5732

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 4:35am | IP Logged
not a mummy yet but its a superb concept n idea...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

raishivinita459Saima-Syedraneeb

vinita459 Goldie
vinita459
vinita459

Joined: 06 July 2005
Posts: 1927

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by QueenOfMyCastle

Can we please make this is a proper CC? It will be so much fun to get to know all the mommies and their experiences.
Rivs


How do u do that? I will ask Saima about it. She would probabky know it.

Thanks for liking this guys.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rendezvousvinSaima-Syedraneeb

vinita459 Goldie
vinita459
vinita459

Joined: 06 July 2005
Posts: 1927

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mariyakhan2

hey i m mariya ,i am 17 year old nd not married yet LOL abhi toh i m studying LOL this is such cute post Embarrassed


Thanks Mariya. You can still join us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Saima-Syedraneeb

vinita459 Goldie
vinita459
vinita459

Joined: 06 July 2005
Posts: 1927

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jazsidhu

not a mummy yet but its a superb concept n idea...



Thankyou

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Saima-Syedraneeb

vinita459 Goldie
vinita459
vinita459

Joined: 06 July 2005
Posts: 1927

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumamelb

Hi all,

Late entry. Sorry didn't log into IF today, which is very unusual!!!!!!!!!!. I am Suma basically from Bangalore but living in Melbourne, Australia for the last 12 yrs. I hv 2 cuties Meghana who is 9 yrs old and Manas who will turn 5 in Jan.

I hv been on and off IF since 2011. since IPKKD. I think 4 Lions Productions r so professional . I always thought that in India there is so much talent , but we r not that good in marketing or showing off our talent. But I was proved wrong by these people. I love how they r promoting their shows, actors , technical people etc. And I am sure u will all agree that we all LOVEEE urlremoved. It's such a good platform for all of us and them to come together.

Thanks to the person who started this thread. I am happy to see a few young ones peeping in and loving this thread. hahaha!!!! I don't think there r many from Australia.




Hi Suma, thanks for joining us. I have been an IF member from a long time too. I love spending all my free time here. Do u watch QH?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Saima-Syedraneeb

vinita459 Goldie
vinita459
vinita459

Joined: 06 July 2005
Posts: 1927

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nazali

Hi All,

I'm Naz from Malaysia, I have 2 daughters age 7+ (Nina Safiyyah) & 1+ (Nadin Safeerah).

Regards,
Naz



Hi Naz,

How long you have been living in Malaysia for? I love your kids names. What do u do Naz? Are u working?   

Vinita

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Saima-Syedraneeb

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
OS topic

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: Niyati_T   Replies: 51   Views: 3133

Niyati_T 51 3133 07 June 2014 at 6:10am by Persiko
off topic)What is Your Mother Tongue

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: nithya.   Replies: 54   Views: 3665

nithya. 54 3665 24 May 2014 at 3:01am by shanu22
Please close this topic

Author: honeyriaz   Replies: 0   Views: 395

honeyriaz 0 395 18 April 2014 at 2:32pm by honeyriaz
Why no topic on today's episode

Author: sri7   Replies: 2   Views: 572

sri7 2 572 26 March 2014 at 5:35pm by lovetvs
Please Close Topic!

2

Author: SprinklesOfLove   Replies: 11   Views: 1108

SprinklesOfLove 11 1108 18 March 2014 at 6:18am by fifi1297

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index