Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

The Yummy Mummy's of QH: Topic Six 01.07.14 - Pg 82 (Page 14)

vinita459 Goldie
vinita459
vinita459

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saima-Syed

Originally posted by vinita459

Originally posted by rendezvousvin

Hey everyone... I am a mum of a 2 year old daughter...

Hi there, thanks for joining us.

Where are u from? Tell us more about u.

My name is Vrinda...I am originally from Uttar Pradesh but now live in Illinois... I am married for 6 years now and ours was a love marriage...

Hi Vrinda,

How do u like it in IL. Did it start snowing there? I have been to Chicago few times, it gets pretty cold there in winter. Do u work?

Vinita

Yes, it started snowing here... And yes, it gets very cold, but I am kind of use to it now... Yes, I do work as a recruiter... Where are you from? And what do you do?

I was born in delhi but grew up in NY. Now I am in los angeles. The best thing about this place is the weather. I worked as an accountant till my first one was born. Now I am a stay home mom. My boys keeps me busy. In my free time I like coming on IF. Seriously IF is an addiction. Smile

Hey Vinita

Hope you are ok...I am off to work now so will leave you and the rest of the Yummy Mummy's to continue to have fun

Lots of love

Saima

Hi Saima,

You are getting ready to go to work and I am getting ready to hit the bed. It's midnight here. How's zainab doing now? Did she sleep well?

Vinita

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Saima-Syedraneeb

neenabinu IF-Sizzlerz
neenabinu
neenabinu

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raishi

Hi neena ,where do live in abudhabi? IVe been in abudhabi since childhood...after 2yrs of marriage we moved to dubai...
In mussafah.. been here for the last 14 yrs... where r u in Dubai? r ur parents still here ?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vinita459Saima-Syedraneeb

vinita459 Goldie
vinita459
vinita459

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by McdreamyKSG

My oh my! This is such a cute thread!
I am not mom...neither am married...m just a 17 yr old student right now bt i couldnt help myself from commenting...i never knew that the forum had so many yummy mommies! All you guys r seriousy AWESOME!

Thank you and you are welcome to join us.

You are only 17 but very talented. You are such an awesome writer. I am following your story 'Married to Darkness'. Keep writing you are good at it. Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

VashHsheilasandhuSaima-Syedraneeb

vinita459 Goldie
vinita459
vinita459

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saima-Syed

Hi everyone

Thank you for joining in this thread, am glad you like it. Hope it proves to be useful. It is so great to see so many mum here. And for those who are not its good to see you here too. I think motherhood is one thing that truly does bring the world closer, it's something that nothing compares to.

I live in London so my timing are always going to be a little out with regards to getting back to you.

A little bit about me...

II had an arranged marriage, I have a little girl who is two and a half. I had my daughter after 12 years of being told that I would never be able to have children, she really is my miracle child. Goes to show that having faith and a lot of patience goes a long way, I never gave up believing that one day Allah will bless me and he did.

Earlier this year I went to do Umrah (pilgrimage to Makkah) and took my little one too to say Thank you.

Ok I am going to get ready for work now...InshAllah will get to as many of you as I can when I get in later this evening.

Lots f love to you all

Saima

She is a miracle child. God bless her.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VashHSaima-Syedraneeb

sheilasandhu IF-Dazzler
sheilasandhu
sheilasandhu

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Wow so many Yummy Mummy's in the forum. Nice to know 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vinita459VashHrendezvousvinneenabinuSaima-Syedraneeb

raishi Groupbie
raishi
raishi

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neenabinu

Hi neena ,where do live in abudhabi? IVe been in abudhabi since childhood...after 2yrs of marriage we moved to dubai...

<div></div>In mussafah.. been here for the last 14 yrs... where r u in Dubai? r ur parents still here ?

I'm staying in Mamzar, near Al mulla plaza...no my parents have settled back in india ...now they are here for a short visit...u r from kerela?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vinita459neenabinuSaima-Syedraneeb

raishi Groupbie
raishi
raishi

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Hey Saima, even i have a similar story...my daugher is also a miracle baby...she was born @30 weks weighing 670gms...now she is fine...she is still underweight...my daughter,s name is Aleena Fatima...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vinita459VashHrendezvousvinneenabinu..Amri..Saima-Syedraneeb

vinita459 Goldie
vinita459
vinita459

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 1:16am | IP Logged

Hey Saima, even i have a similar story...my daugher is also a miracle baby...she was born @30 weks weighing 670gms...now she is fine...she is still underweight...my daughter,s name is Aleena Fatima...

How old is your daughter now? It must have been tough to go through that. She surely is a miracle child.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

raneeb

Go to top