Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tamara27 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: vinita459

Seriously, your love story is really filmy and cute. I thought only mine was too filmy. Me and my husband met in NY subway station. He was from LA and I was living in NY. I was going to work, waiting for my train. The poor chap was lost and didn't know which train to take. I helped him. Coincidentally, we met again and the rest is history. 😉

Wow, that is such a cute and romantic story! I would love to hear more. Did you guys do the long distance thing for a while?
rendezvousvin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Saima-Syed

Hi All

I go to work and I come back realise on how much I have missed out on...all you guys seemed to have fun, it will take me forever to catch up. A big thank you to all of you of joining in and sharing your experiences and precious parts of your beautiful lives with us.

Every one always has a story to tell, some are remembered some are learnt from...whatever they maybe however big or small they are all great.

I saw we had a few who are still young but that's still great as one of you beautifully put it that you are a daughter of a yummy mummy so that makes you a part of this as anyone else.

My mum always used to say to me wait until you have your own kids then you will know...and as any teenager I just rolled my eyes and yes Ammi, whatever...but now I really do know what she meant lol

Apologies in advance for my gaps in attendance I sometimes work really long hours and then by the time I get home and take over as mum it's already the middle of the night.

Much love to you all

Saima

I can certainly understand how difficult it is to be a working mom as I too am a full-time working mom... It sometimes gets really hard to manage everything and I generally feel so exhausted by the end of the day... Thanks to my husband as he really supports and helps me a lot... 
vinita459 thumbnail

Wow, that is such a cute and romantic story! I would love to hear more. Did you guys do the long distance thing for a while?

Thanks, yes we did have long distance going for about an year. After I met him again in subway, we just went for coffee. He gave me his number and asked me to call him. He was only there in N.Y. for few days and then he left. Aftet a month, I called him one day. That's how it began, we started calling each other and spoke for hours. In between he came couple of times. LA and N.Y. are pretty far away, so it wasn't easy to meet. Eventually we got married. 😊
vinita459 thumbnail
Originally posted by: crazyforfun

mom of 2 girls-20 and 16 and married for 21 years...

Ab bolo kya gyan doon?😊

Wow, nice two teenage girls. I have two little boys, I always wondered how would it be to have girls. Share some more info about u? Where are u from?
asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Please join us. Share some info about u? Where are u from?

hey
my name is arooba...i m a student
i am from PAKISTAN
vinita459 thumbnail
Originally posted by: asyaarshilover

hey
my name is arooba...i m a student
i am from PAKISTAN

Hi Arooba, nice name.

What are u studying?

Do u watch QH?
asyaarshilover thumbnail

Hi Arooba, nice name.

What are u studying?

Do u watch QH?

hey...thanks
i m in class 11
yes i watch it daily
Saima-Syed thumbnail
Originally posted by: asyaarshilover

hey...thanks
i m in class 11
yes i watch it daily

Salaam Arooba, I agree with Vinita it is a nice name, what does it mean?

My parents are also from Pakistan...what part do you live in?

Thank you got joining in ðŸ˜Š
Saima-Syed thumbnail

Thanks, yes we did have long distance going for about an year. After I met him again in subway, we just went for coffee. He gave me his number and asked me to call him. He was only there in N.Y. for few days and then he left. Aftet a month, I called him one day. That's how it began, we started calling each other and spoke for hours. In between he came couple of times. LA and N.Y. are pretty far away, so it wasn't easy to meet. Eventually we got married. 😊

Vinita we are going to have to turn you cute story into a QH FF lol
vinita459 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Saima-Syed

Vinita we are going to have to turn you cute story into a QH FF lol

Lol, I know it is too filmy 😊