The Yummy Mummy's of QH: Topic Six 01.07.14 - Pg 82 - Page 11

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by -waitingforyou-

it's really a great idea and i love it !!
@ vinita !
are you a mom ???

Hi, it is nice to meet u. Yes, I am a mom too. I have two boys age of 4 and 2. They keep me pretty much on my toe, but they are my life.

What about u? Are u a mommy too?
Originally posted by Xarina

I just realised that I haven't introduced myself properly☺️.
Hi. I am Xarina, live and work near London. I had an arranged marriage🤢and have three kids ranging from 19 to 25😳

Thanks for joining us. Wow your kids are big now. I have two little boys and they are so handful. I keep on thinking when will they get big so things can become easier. Is it true? Does it ever become easier or more complicated.
I'm Maya and I have a 19 month old little boy and when he's not keeping me busy then I log onto IF especially the QH forum😊 
Originally posted by Saima-Syed

Hey Vinita

Hope you are ok...I am off to work now so will leave you and the rest of the Yummy Mummy's to continue to have fun

Lots of love

Saima

Hi Saima,

You are getting ready to go to work and I am getting ready to hit the bed. It's midnight here. How's zainab doing now? Did she sleep well?

Vinita
Originally posted by raishi

Hi neena ,where do live in abudhabi? IVe been in abudhabi since childhood...after 2yrs of marriage we moved to dubai...
In mussafah.. been here for the last 14 yrs... where r u in Dubai? r ur parents still here ?
Originally posted by McdreamyKSG

My oh my! This is such a cute thread!
I am not mom...neither am married...m just a 17 yr old student right now bt i couldnt help myself from commenting...i never knew that the forum had so many yummy mommies! All you guys r seriousy AWESOME!

Thank you and you are welcome to join us.

You are only 17 but very talented. You are such an awesome writer. I am following your story 'Married to Darkness'. Keep writing you are good at it. 😊
Originally posted by Saima-Syed

Hi everyone

Thank you for joining in this thread, am glad you like it. Hope it proves to be useful. It is so great to see so many mum here. And for those who are not its good to see you here too. I think motherhood is one thing that truly does bring the world closer, it's something that nothing compares to.

I live in London so my timing are always going to be a little out with regards to getting back to you.

A little bit about me...

II had an arranged marriage, I have a little girl who is two and a half. I had my daughter after 12 years of being told that I would never be able to have children, she really is my miracle child. Goes to show that having faith and a lot of patience goes a long way, I never gave up believing that one day Allah will bless me and he did.

Earlier this year I went to do Umrah (pilgrimage to Makkah) and took my little one too to say Thank you.

Ok I am going to get ready for work now...InshAllah will get to as many of you as I can when I get in later this evening.

Lots f love to you all

Saima

She is a miracle child. God bless her.
Wow so many Yummy Mummy's in the forum. Nice to know 
Originally posted by neenabinu

<div></div>In mussafah.. been here for the last 14 yrs... where r u in Dubai? r ur parents still here ?

I'm staying in Mamzar, near Al mulla plaza...no my parents have settled back in india ...now they are here for a short visit...u r from kerela?
Hey Saima, even i have a similar story...my daugher is also a miracle baby...she was born @30 weks weighing 670gms...now she is fine...she is still underweight...my daughter,s name is Aleena Fatima...