Qubool Hai

The Yummy Mummy's of QH: Topic Six 01.07.14 - Pg 82 - Page 7

life4me thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I m here. Mother of 2 beautiful daughters. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saima-Syed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: KulfiBai

I'm not a Mum but this is such a cute idea! ðŸ˜†

InshAllah you might wish to be one day so join in lol...

Hope you are well
Saima-Syed thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: VashH

Well ...hmmm .. I married my  high school sweetheart and is the mother of four boys .  

MashAllah...
Saima-Syed thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: laks_vish

Hey People...I got married when I was 20,have been married for 13 yrs with a wonderful person...Mine was an arranged marriage and we fell in love eventually...We have 2 amazing boys, 12 and 8 yrs old...we lived in Canada for 10 yrs and now in India..

That's so cool. I had an arranged marriage too ðŸ˜›

Saima-Syed thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Oldestfan

Hello Mummies and going to be mummies! 

I have two kids... A boy and a girl, 15 and 11 1/2. I have been married for eighteen years, prior to that courtship for three years! Met my husband when we were  in graduate school in the Us, gave birth to the kid and lived in the  US for a very long time, returned to 
India about six years ago. We live in Bangalore, and I work full time! 

Hey thank you for sharing that ðŸ˜Š
sudhi03 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vinita459

Me too, I love being on IF. Do u watch QH?

Yes i watch QH. This  one of my favorite  show.
NainaAlex thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: QueenOfMyCastle

Are son's easier once they grow up. Right now they are little hellions...😆

I wouldn't say easier, becos each stage brings in a new challenge u have to face and as the child slowly starts entering the teens I guess we have to slowly turn into their friend cum mom😃
GoodGoneWrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
I wouldn't say easier, becos each stage brings in a new challenge u have to face and as the child slowly starts entering the teens I guess we have to slowly turn into their friend cum mom😃

I know...my friend has a girl and she is so easy (same age as my son) so my friend tell me that it will easier for me when he is older and her life will be reversed with the teenage drama...😆

vinita459 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: neenabinu

</div>Thank u Vinita... yes I work as a system analyst...do u work...
<div>and I am still watching QH , have been right from epi 1 , how about you?

Me too addicted to IF😛

I am not working right now. I did before as an accountant.   I still watch QH, but not regularly.   I didn't watch the whole zoyaan track. I am too addicted to IF. Every chance I get, I am here. 😊
Saima-Syed thumbnail
Hi everyone 

Thank you for joining in this thread, am glad you like it. Hope it proves to be useful. It is so great to see so many mum here. And for those who are not its good to see you here too. I think motherhood is one thing that truly does bring the world closer, it's something that nothing compares to.

I live in London so my timing are always going to be a little out with regards to getting back to you.

A little bit about me...

II had an arranged marriage, I have a little girl who is two and a half. I had my daughter after 12 years of being told that I would never be able to have children, she really is my miracle child. Goes to show that having faith and a lot of patience goes a long way, I never gave up believing that one day Allah will bless me and he did.

Earlier this year I went to do Umrah (pilgrimage to Makkah) and took my little one too to say Thank you. 

Ok I am going to get ready for work now...InshAllah will get to as many of you as I can when I get in later this evening.

Lots f love to you all

Saima

Edited by Saima-Syed - 10 years ago