Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-StarsLinedUp- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

What have I always wanted to do in my life...

Travel..explore and create...
And I am doing it...and I am loving it...

No doubts there are a lot of details still missing...but I look in the direction I want to walk in...and I keep walking...

But some random desires...

Bora Bora..

Sky Diving.. (had it booked last year...but my freind backed out cos we were too exhausted, and now I need to find a partner to do it along...my hubby doesnt like the feeling of fallingπŸ˜•)

Publish a book...

Do more photography...

Wear a bikini in French Riviera..🀣

Live by the beach...

And get me another dog...

πŸ˜›

rajsmi thumbnail

I hate to feel I'm copying StarsLinedUp-
  but I would like to travel...Not get into a plane and go places but go on the silk route, rough it out in the wilderness and explore places which are not touristy...Leave the family behind and do it for a year! That's something I have been toying with for 5 years now. 

Hubby is fine with the idea and will let me go but it's my mom who may not :-( Even at 50, we need their permission! Sigh!!!

Got a friend who is ready and we plan to do it in 2 years...Lets hope it materializes...
Divya.S.R thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajsmi

I hate to feel I'm copying StarsLinedUp-
  but I would like to travel...Not get into a plane and go places but go on the silk route, rough it out in the wilderness and explore places which are not touristy...Leave the family behind and do it for a year! That's something I have been toying with for 5 years now. 

Hubby is fine with the idea and will let me go but it's my mom who may not :-( Even at 50, we need their permission! Sigh!!!

Got a friend who is ready and we plan to do it in 2 years...Lets hope it materializes...

Out in the wild types? 
That would really adventurousπŸ˜ƒ... Hope it works out... It would really fun.. 
I used to go on road trips with my brother and cousins, trekking and all.. It was good.. but would be 10 times more better when gone with friends and no family around.. So I get what you mean... πŸ‘πŸΌ
Mom's no matter how old we are they still have a hand in our decisions.. πŸ˜†
All the best.. πŸ˜ƒ
rajsmi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Divya.S.R

Out in the wild types? 
That would really adventurousπŸ˜ƒ... Hope it works out... It would really fun.. 
I used to go on road trips with my brother and cousins, trekking and all.. It was good.. but would be 10 times more better when gone with friends and no family around.. So I get what you mean... πŸ‘πŸΌ
Mom's no matter how old we are they still have a hand in our decisions.. πŸ˜†
All the best.. πŸ˜ƒ

Not totally in the wild and risk my life but go through unknown countries, see how the life of locals in other regions have developed and see the differences between regions. Guess it's the architect in me talking but hope to experience it in 2016- thats the plan :-)

Yes, moms have the last say, esp for us women!
Gulaabo thumbnail
i wanna have a shot of vodka!!! 🀣

n i was small...i wanted to be an actress... πŸ€ͺ
Divya.S.R thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajsmi

Not totally in the wild and risk my life but go through unknown countries, see how the life of locals in other regions have developed and see the differences between regions. Guess it's the architect in me talking but hope to experience it in 2016- thats the plan :-)

Yes, moms have the last say, esp for us women!

I didn't mean literally... I meant tentatively as in Nature trekking and so.. but you cleared my doubt.. πŸ˜ƒ That would be nice too.. It is very fascinating to see the various cultures and the way life is out there.. My wishes are with you.. Hope you do go for the trip.. πŸ˜ƒ
Heheehee.. True.. If I even chop my hair, Mom goes berserk.. πŸ˜† 
Divya.S.R thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Crazy4AsYa-

i wanna have a shot of vodka!!! 🀣

n i was small...i wanted to be an actress... πŸ€ͺ

Hahahaaa... Vodka is fine.. you should probably aim for Tequila.. πŸ€£ *thinking "I'm not spoiling her.. am I?"* πŸ€£ 
Edited by Divya.S.R - 9 years ago
Gulaabo thumbnail

Hahahaaa... Vodka is fine.. you should probably aim for Tequila..🀣*thinking "I'm not spoiling her.. am I?"*🀣

tequila...sounds good πŸ˜†
is it stronger??

spoiling ?? as if i am not... πŸ˜‰
Divya.S.R thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Crazy4AsYa-

tequila...sounds good πŸ˜†
is it stronger??

spoiling ?? as if i am not... πŸ˜‰

stronger when compared to vodka.. πŸ˜‰

have tried it just once and hubby felt it would be better if I was kept away from Tequila.. πŸ€£ 
Edited by Divya.S.R - 9 years ago
Gulaabo thumbnail

stronger when compared to vodka..πŸ˜‰

have tried it just once and hubby felt it would be better if I was kept away from Tequila..🀣

🀣
what's ur name Di?