I'm not a mom yet... 😉
BT love 2 join this convo

Hey there, thanks for joining us:)

Would love know more about you :)
vinita459 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: yumna.imad

Aww its such a cute thread...
Well I'm yumna and main abhi nanhi si bachi hun im just 17 so I'm obviously not a mom but would love to know about mummies of Qh forum 😊

Het Yamuna, wow! Nice name. Quite unique 😳
Glad u are joining us. Do share more info about you?

By the way, I am Vinita. I live in Los Angeles. I am a mom of two little boys :)
Divya.S.R thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vinita459

Ha ha ha yes I know you are Divya :).

I am really happy to know you've decided to join our yummy mummy thread.

Sam and I started this almost an year ago.   We are trying to bring it back. And have more and more member join us.

Come up with some interesting topics to discuss? I am giving you a job 😆

Heheheee... Hawww How do you know?? ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜†
I saw it during the evening.. Thought of joining as it did have 'conditions apply' ðŸ˜‰ðŸ¤£
It'll be nice to get to know more people... ðŸ˜ƒ
Topics huh!! I will think about it as soon as I unres all the posts that I have ressed... ðŸ˜† 
Doing Attracted to the Unattractive now.. ðŸ˜Š
yum_immy thumbnail

Het Yamuna, wow! Nice name. Quite unique 😳
Glad u are joining us. Do share more info about you?

By the way, I am Vinita. I live in Los Angeles. I am a mom of two little boys :)

hey Vinita di... Firstly I'm yumna not yamuna... 😃
I live in dubai with my family and i have three sisters 2 older than me and 1 younger than me... 😊
I'm 17 and I'm in 1st year of my college... 😳
vinita459 thumbnail

hey Vinita di... Firstly I'm yumna not yamuna... 😃
I live in dubai with my family and i have three sisters 2 older than me and 1 younger than me... 😊
I'm 17 and I'm in 1st year of my college... 😳

Sorry to misspell your name :) still quite a unique name. I've never heard it before. What does it mean?

I also have two older sisters and one younger brother. They all live in NY, while I am in LA.

What are you studying Yumna? I mean what are you majoring in?
yum_immy thumbnail

Sorry to misspell your name :) still quite a unique name. I've never heard it before. What does it mean?

I also have two older sisters and one younger brother. They all live in NY, while I am in LA.

What are you studying Yumna? I mean what are you majoring in?

I'm majoring in commerce and my name means lucky... 😊
rajsmi thumbnail

I love the second para Are Mummy's really yummy? Only initially, i guess :-) Then, for the next 20 tears...its just tummy, gummy, germy, tubby,chubby mummy's ;-)[/DIV]
[DIV]Thats just for fun, ladies!! Its the best job of all- being a Mummy

I can feel you pain. I know being a mommy is not an easy job as I am also a mom of two little boys. It is one of the toughest job. I am glad you are join us. I would love to know more about you :)

My boys are 19 and almost 17 (in 18 days) so I have reached the stressful years of teens and "mom doesn't know anything" phase... :-) But one part of me is so ready to take my life back where my world doesn't have to revolve around them. Many may not understand but I am one of those moms who would like the kids to fly and find their own ...I hope to think I have guided them and now its time to set them free :-)

Dont want to be one of those moms who latch on to their kids and ruin their adult life - read "mom in law" 
Gulaabo thumbnail

I'm majoring in commerce and my name means lucky... 😊

nice name yumna... 😃
yum_immy thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Crazy4AsYa-

nice name yumna... 😃

thank you 😊
vinita459 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajsmi

[DIV]My boys are 19 and almost 17 (in 18 days) so I have reached the stressful years of teens and "mom doesn't know anything" phase... :-) But one part of me is so ready to take my life back where my world doesn't have to revolve around them. Many may not understand but I am one of those moms who would like the kids to fly and find their own ...I hope to think I have guided them and now its time to set them free :-)

Dont want to be one of those moms who latch on to their kids and ruin their adult life - read "mom in law"

Wow I can definitely learn a lot from you. My boys are 5 and 8 years old 😊

Long time before I can set them free. 😆   I totally love your attitude. I also don't want to be one of those moms either. :)