Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Male or Female? (Page 3)

Poll Question: R u a female QHian or a male QHian?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
107 [92.24%]
8 [6.90%]
1 [0.86%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

xxMATSxx IF-Stunnerz
xxMATSxx
xxMATSxx

Posted: 24 November 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
The third option btw should be both 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

A.Hajnal

ChamakChallo91 IF-Dazzler
ChamakChallo91
ChamakChallo91

Posted: 24 November 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
 Female Big smile
Ilhamez IF-Rockerz
Ilhamez
Ilhamez

Posted: 24 November 2013 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Dynamite-

female :P
Mannie
U changed ur username and ur DP Wink btw nice ones
If i dont read ur signature then i would never knew its u
Ilhamez IF-Rockerz
Ilhamez
Ilhamez

Posted: 24 November 2013 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Female
qubool_hai Senior Member
qubool_hai
qubool_hai

Posted: 24 November 2013 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stereohearts200

Originally posted by qubool_hai

I'm a girl but don't u think what u said abt choice 3 is offensive? Bears. U really think those ppl r bears? And how can u guarantee that there r no1 like that in this forum? What wud u have done if u were born as 1 of those ppl? Put urself in the shoes of those ppl and u mi8 just realise how offensive u'd been. And to the others who r taking the TM's words sportively, I'm gonna say the same thing to u guys. Put urself in the shoes of those ppl before u speak.

I wasn't trying to make anyone feel bad about that... just joking around nothing much... if you felt bad I am sorry... Just trying to make people laugh about choice number 3LOL
I understand that u were trying to joke but u missed my point again. What if there r ppl like them in this forum? 

Anyway, even if there aren't any ppl like that in this forum,  that doesn't make them a subject of mockery. I guess most ppl here found ur sense of humour amazing but I did not. If mockery is ehat is called as trying to make ppl laugh, then I'd rather never try to make some1 laugh.

I'm sorry if I hurt ur feelings, but my morals r the same, they're humans too just as much as we r. And if there's something I wanna say to make ppl laugh, find a less offensive topic to do so. Try looking at it from my perspective and u mi8 realize what u said for a joke actually sounded like. 

I'm sorry if I hurt u, again.

no its ok... sorry about choice 3 but I can't change it anymore so... sorryConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Ramya..

..Ramya.. IF-Dazzler
..Ramya..
..Ramya..

Captain Zeera

Posted: 25 November 2013 at 2:56am | IP Logged

I'm a girl but don't u think what u said abt choice 3 is offensive? Bears. U really think those ppl r bears? And how can u guarantee that there r no1 like that in this forum? What wud u have done if u were born as 1 of those ppl? Put urself in the shoes of those ppl and u mi8 just realise how offensive u'd been. And to the others who r taking the TM's words sportively, I'm gonna say the same thing to u guys. Put urself in the shoes of those ppl before u speak.

I wasn't trying to make anyone feel bad about that... just joking around nothing much... if you felt bad I am sorry... Just trying to make people laugh about choice number 3LOL
I understand that u were trying to joke but u missed my point again. What if there r ppl like them in this forum? 

Anyway, even if there aren't any ppl like that in this forum,  that doesn't make them a subject of mockery. I guess most ppl here found ur sense of humour amazing but I did not. If mockery is ehat is called as trying to make ppl laugh, then I'd rather never try to make some1 laugh.

I'm sorry if I hurt ur feelings, but my morals r the same, they're humans too just as much as we r. And if there's something I wanna say to make ppl laugh, find a less offensive topic to do so. Try looking at it from my perspective and u mi8 realize what u said for a joke actually sounded like. 

I'm sorry if I hurt u, again.

no its ok... sorry about choice 3 but I can't change it anymore so... sorryConfused

Thank u. Yeah,  I know u can't really change the poll choice but I'm glad u realized ur mistake. And I'm sorry again if I've hurt u with anything I said. I was just trying to prove my point so I'm really sorry if I've done so. Peace! Smile
HoityToity IF-Sizzlerz
HoityToity
HoityToity

Posted: 25 November 2013 at 3:55am | IP Logged
female
qubool_hai Senior Member
qubool_hai
qubool_hai

Posted: 25 November 2013 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Shayari-

The third option btw should be both 

you mean like transsexual? Like you look like a girl, but you have a body of boy? Because there are people like that... your right i should have put both

Go to top