India-Forums

Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai Ajab Sa Risk Hai
Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai Ajab Sa Risk Hai

GR8! TV Magazine article -Jhummri ;):)

mire220 IF-Sizzlerz
mire220
mire220

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 2:26pm | IP Logged

Rajashri Deshpande- trouble maker or innocent?

Rajashri Deshpande
Rajashri Deshpande

Rajashri Deshpande who played the character of Jhumri in Life OK's Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai quitted the show because of the differences with the producer. There are stories that she left the show without any prior notice and is not making herself available for any shoot. A legal notice has already been sent as she was throwing tantrums and was always late on sets.
When we contacted Rajashri she said, "I left the show after informing the production house. They had asked me for 22 days for the shoot during which I hardly shot few days. In 8 months of my shooting duration I hardly shot with them. I was not allowed to shoot anywhere else even after asking for prior permission they would deny saying they required me for the shoot. I never worked in such a bad environment, with so much of harassment. I had a word with the producer regarding this matter but he did not revert back. I even fainted on sets but they still didn't believe me. I am a theater artist and I have worked with Naseeruddin Shah and he being my guru I am always professional with regards to my work but they always accused me for reaching late and wasting time. I had been to CINTAA and I daily get threatening mails from the production house. Rakhi Sawant who is a part of CINTAA is with me. I had a word with her about my current situation. They are spoiling my career too."

We also contacted Manish Goswami(Siddhant Cinevision Limited) who refused to comment anything and told us to talk to CINTAA for any details regarding this matter."

Ranjini Nair
Author : Sherel Fernandes

it is from 14.11. 2013 ; )

Edited by mire220 - 19 November 2013 at 1:36am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

babi01meerubzaraaman1605.Sukirticious.pinky_blueskies

Queen_Cleopetra IF-Dazzler
Queen_Cleopetra
Queen_Cleopetra

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
thanks dear what is from 14 to 13 november its it is old one day 13 november right
rosesuku Senior Member
rosesuku
rosesuku

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 6:28pm | IP Logged

Rajashri Deshpande- trouble maker or innocent?

Rajashri Deshpande

Rajashri Deshpande who played the character of Jhumri in Life OK's Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai quitted the show because of the differences with the producer. There are stories that she left the show without any prior notice and is not making herself available for any shoot. A legal notice has already been sent as she was throwing tantrums and was always late on sets.
When we contacted Rajashri she said, "I left the show after informing the production house. They had asked me for 22 days for the shoot during which I hardly shot few days. In 8 months of my shooting duration I hardly shot with them. I was not allowed to shoot anywhere else even after asking for prior permission they would deny saying they required me for the shoot. I never worked in such a bad environment, with so much of harassment. I had a word with the producer regarding this matter but he did not revert back. I even fainted on sets but they still didn't believe me. I am a theater artist and I have worked with Naseeruddin Shah and he being my guru I am always professional with regards to my work but they always accused me for reaching late and wasting time. I had been to CINTAA and I daily get threatening mails from the production house. Rakhi Sawant who is a part of CINTAA is with me. I had a word with her about my current situation. They are spoiling my career too."

We also contacted Manish Goswami(Siddhant Cinevision Limited) who refused to comment anything and told us to talk to CINTAA for any details regarding this matter."

Ranjini Nair
Author : Sherel Fernandes

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dollsimiluvsimran.Sukirticious.aman1605mire220

Queen_Cleopetra IF-Dazzler
Queen_Cleopetra
Queen_Cleopetra

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
thank you so much rosesuku for posting the artical

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mire220

luvsimran Senior Member
luvsimran
luvsimran

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
omg she left and now who play jumri character

mire220

dollsimi Senior Member
dollsimi
dollsimi

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Tfs but now what happen who will be jumri

mire220

mire220 IF-Sizzlerz
mire220
mire220

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Laila...

thanks dear what is from 14 to 13 november its it is old one day 13 november right
You're most welcome laila !!!

The article is from 14.11. 2013..yes, an old one .. 
Soory if already posted ;)
mire220 IF-Sizzlerz
mire220
mire220

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 12:09am | IP Logged
@rosesuku ... thank you for posted the article .. i am mobil !!!!!

Go to top