Nach Baliye 6
Nach Baliye 6

Be honest I ur support (Page 3)

faria86 IF-Sizzlerz
faria86
faria86

Posted: 22 November 2013 at 4:10am | IP Logged
i like both Gurmeet & rithvik 
both are fab dancers agree GC isn't as graceful and flexible dancer as rithvik is but GC isn't a bad dancers too he is a versatile & very good dancer too & both deserve to win 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ana56Anmol_.

shruti_luvs_msk IF-Rockerz
shruti_luvs_msk
shruti_luvs_msk

Posted: 24 November 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
gurmeet is a complete package 
his dance is commendable 
he is just a little stiff due to his body structure but if you see his journey he has come a long way and now very minute stiffness is there which is normal 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nusratjahan505

ratnaprabhashri Senior Member
ratnaprabhashri
ratnaprabhashri

Posted: 24 November 2013 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
I support only gurmeet bec for me he being a non trained dancer in jdj turned out a good dancer in that three months show when he was doing a dailysoap too and before that gurmeet never did a stage dance performance just two award show with two minutes dance so he came a long way as a good dancer by just doing jdj and also the passion for dancing grew on him i cannot ignore the good things of gurmeet just bec he is not doing the same type of role bec for me he is a verstaile actor and now a very good dancer too who does not keep himself with one style or act or performance who want s to do different style and peformance so all the way its is gurmeet only and supporting vinod too bec they want to make a house so if able to make him win may be they can fulfill their dreams 
-DeeNaa- IF-Dazzler
-DeeNaa-
-DeeNaa-

Posted: 24 November 2013 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Am not being biased. But I haven't been a Rithvi fan since too long maybe its 2months now.. But he is a flawless dancer! He is so flexible and has that ability to dance. Though Asha isn't as good as him, but the fact that he is extremely good manages to match up for the both of them. Though you can see that Asha is really improving. 

Anmol_.

nusratjahan505 IF-Rockerz
nusratjahan505
nusratjahan505

Posted: 24 November 2013 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by uvsss

Iam a fan of gc honestly he is a good actor not a good dancer.he is very stiff there is no grace and flexibility in his dance.i can't be biased just becoz I like him . Iam watching rithvik for the first time he is better than gc.though am a fan of gc i can't blindly praise him .
Gc is a versatile actorwith expressive eyes but I don't agree him as good dancer .

I am very very sad to say this but the fact is Gurmeet is the only celeb whose fans leave no stone to bash him in every way whether by saying wrong about him ..or bashing his choice or comparing hi with others only to prove that they are not how honest they are.
No need to praise him blindly dear.You are free to support any one except Guru but just remember one thing when u point out something about him just think once how logical they are.
If u wanna bash him do it with full energy coz it has become a fav past time for many people here but dont try to hide your dislike for GC under that lame excuses.

adigaag

-RayOfHope- Goldie
-RayOfHope-
-RayOfHope-

Posted: 24 November 2013 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
I'm rooting for Ripu-Shivangi n Vinod-Raksha. Big smile

adigaag

ana56 IF-Sizzlerz
ana56
ana56

Posted: 24 November 2013 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
gurmeet is doing so well phir bhi U R saying like this
anyways it s ur POV for me gurmeet is doing exceptionally well and I will support him for his hardwork

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ananya93adigaag

SantaClaus Goldie
SantaClaus
SantaClaus

Posted: 24 November 2013 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Ripu-Shivangi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Nach Baliye 6 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index