Amita ka Amit

India-Forums

   
Amita ka Amit
Amita ka Amit

Nishad Replied To IF Fans (Page 5)

AurinMishu Goldie
AurinMishu
AurinMishu

Joined: 17 June 2013
Posts: 1083

Posted: 25 November 2013 at 6:41am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=kanika266]hey aurin usse sirf ques mail karna tha tunne woh akhri khwaish wali baat bhi keh di shit :-( :-( :-( woh to tuje   kaha tha sit :-( abi toh sachi mein complete crazy :-(  i feel like killing you for this urrghh bt sorry
[/QUOTE


HIhihi...ye to maine jaan buchke kiya taake extra enthusiasm ke saath jaldi jaldi reply kar de...nahi to tu mar gayi toShockedLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lily.lotus.rosy

lily.lotus.rosy IF-Dazzler
lily.lotus.rosy
lily.lotus.rosy

Joined: 05 March 2013
Posts: 4188

Posted: 25 November 2013 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kanika266

Originally posted by lily.lotus.rosy

Originally posted by kanika266

hi lily

yaar missed you kahaan gayab ho jati hai
tere bin forum soona lage re
and i have msgd NV more ques with d help of aurin waiting for his reply :-(
Yaar Kanika, meri niece ko dengue hua thaCry isliye nahi aapayi forum..I missed uall a lot sweetie!!Ouch..but ab main aagayi hu!!Wink


ab kaisi hain ??? 
welcome back tum dono jab ni hote toh forum bahut soona hota hain ...
She is better than before!!Smile Dono matlab who else??Wink Yaar forum bina to meri bhi life sooni hojati hainCry
kanika266 Senior Member
kanika266
kanika266

Joined: 15 January 2011
Posts: 601

Posted: 25 November 2013 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AurinMishu

[QUOTE=kanika266]hey aurin usse sirf ques mail karna tha tunne woh akhri khwaish wali baat bhi keh di shit :-( :-( :-( woh to tuje   kaha tha sit :-( abi toh sachi mein complete crazy :-(  i feel like killing you for this urrghh bt sorry
[/QUOTE


HIhihi...ye to maine jaan buchke kiya taake extra enthusiasm ke saath jaldi jaldi reply kar de...nahi to tu mar gayi toShockedLOLLOL


hey bhagu please.. ...urrggg aurin tu toh bahut shararti nikli yaar meri besti kara di :p

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AurinMishulily.lotus.rosy

AurinMishu Goldie
AurinMishu
AurinMishu

Joined: 17 June 2013
Posts: 1083

Posted: 25 November 2013 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kanika266

Originally posted by lily.lotus.rosy

[QUOTE=kanika266]hi lily

yaar missed you kahaan gayab ho jati hai
tere bin forum soona lage re
and i have msgd NV more ques with d help of aurin waiting for his reply :-(
Yaar Kanika, meri niece ko dengue hua thaCry isliye nahi aapayi forum..I missed uall a lot sweetie!!Ouch..but ab main aagayi hu!!Wink


ab kaisi hain ??? 
welcome back tum dono jab ni hote toh forum bahut soona hota hain ...
[/QUOTE

Dono matlab kaun? Riya aur Aman?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lily.lotus.rosy

kanika266 Senior Member
kanika266
kanika266

Joined: 15 January 2011
Posts: 601

Posted: 25 November 2013 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lily.lotus.rosy

Originally posted by kanika266

Originally posted by lily.lotus.rosy

Originally posted by kanika266

hi lily

yaar missed you kahaan gayab ho jati hai
tere bin forum soona lage re
and i have msgd NV more ques with d help of aurin waiting for his reply :-(
Yaar Kanika, meri niece ko dengue hua thaCry isliye nahi aapayi forum..I missed uall a lot sweetie!!Ouch..but ab main aagayi hu!!Wink


ab kaisi hain ??? 
welcome back tum dono jab ni hote toh forum bahut soona hota hain ...
She is better than before!!Smile Dono matlab who else??Wink Yaar forum bina to meri bhi life sooni hojati hainCry
aman yaar tum dono hi toh ho forum ki jaan tumhari spcl jodi :P

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AurinMishulily.lotus.rosy

kanika266 Senior Member
kanika266
kanika266

Joined: 15 January 2011
Posts: 601

Posted: 25 November 2013 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lily.lotus.rosy

Originally posted by AurinMishu

[QUOTE=kanika266]hi lily

yaar missed you kahaan gayab ho jati hai
tere bin forum soona lage re
and i have msgd NV more ques with d help of aurin waiting for his reply :-(
[/QUOTE

Hey Kanika i too am waiting for his reply!
I think i should've asked one question at a time.
This is the last reply that came from him
...

  • My friend from India Forum Kanika, is absolutely crazy about you! She wants to know you better. As she is not in facebook, she sent me this message on the forum...

    From Kanika: "hi yaar aurin please yeh sab sawal usse puch le agar aaj meri zindagi ka aakhri din hota toh yeh meri aakri icha hoti please meri aakhri icha puri kar de ..usse msg karna please

    Nishad Vaidya Slam Book

    1) At what age you joined theater? How was the experience?

    2) Why did you want to become an actor? Do you have friends/ relatives in this field?

    3) What is it that motivates you and makes you get going in all the situations?

    4) One person you can't imagine your life without??

    5) You start your day with??

    6) If not an actor then what??

    7) Did your family support you?

    Favourite colour??

    9) Favourite food??

    10 ) Favourite Place??

    11) How would be the Dream date??

    12 ) Any interesting incident on d the sets /your journey which you would like to share?"

  • Aurin Mishu Rahman
    23/11/2013 02:06
    Aurin Mishu Rahman

    Please try to reply if possible. Take care...Love you

  • Nishad Vaidya
    23/11/2013 02:21
    Nishad Vaidya

    Thankx tc love u


Yaar Aurin..its ok dear I can understand your excitement..but itne questions ki ans ko janne ke liye to reporters najaane kitne wait karte hainLOL..itne saare questions dekh ke ghabra gaya bechara!!  I'm sure dear ekdin woh forum pe aake humein sab questions ka ans khud dega!!Smile





i don't think so ab lagta hain poochna hi nahi chahiye tha but phir socha puch hi lo puchne k thodi na paise hain :P bas stupidity samne aagayi shit i feel so embarrassed  for being such a crazy fan :-(


Edited by kanika266 - 25 November 2013 at 6:40am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lily.lotus.rosy

AurinMishu Goldie
AurinMishu
AurinMishu

Joined: 17 June 2013
Posts: 1083

Posted: 25 November 2013 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lily.lotus.rosy

[QUOTE=AurinMishu][QUOTE=kanika266]hi lily

yaar missed you kahaan gayab ho jati hai
tere bin forum soona lage re
and i have msgd NV more ques with d help of aurin waiting for his reply :-(
[/QUOTE

Hey Kanika i too am waiting for his reply!
I think i should've asked one question at a time.
This is the last reply that came from him
...

  • My friend from India Forum Kanika, is absolutely crazy about you! She wants to know you better. As she is not in facebook, she sent me this message on the forum...

    From Kanika: "hi yaar aurin please yeh sab sawal usse puch le agar aaj meri zindagi ka aakhri din hota toh yeh meri aakri icha hoti please meri aakhri icha puri kar de ..usse msg karna please

    Nishad Vaidya Slam Book

    1) At what age you joined theater? How was the experience?

    2) Why did you want to become an actor? Do you have friends/ relatives in this field?

    3) What is it that motivates you and makes you get going in all the situations?

    4) One person you can't imagine your life without??

    5) You start your day with??

    6) If not an actor then what??

    7) Did your family support you?

    Favourite colour??

    9) Favourite food??

    10 ) Favourite Place??

    11) How would be the Dream date??

    12 ) Any interesting incident on d the sets /your journey which you would like to share?"

  • Aurin Mishu Rahman
    23/11/2013 02:06
    Aurin Mishu Rahman

    Please try to reply if possible. Take care...Love you

  • Nishad Vaidya
    23/11/2013 02:21
    Nishad Vaidya

    Thankx tc love u


Yaar Aurin..its ok dear I can understand your excitement..but itne questions ki ans ko janne ke liye to reporters najaane kitne wait karte hainLOL..itne saare questions dekh ke ghabra gaya bechara!!  I'm sure dear ekdin woh forum pe aake humein sab questions ka ans khud dega!!Smile
[/QUOTE


Arey ye to mujhe bhi pata hai Riya...par sawaal to Kanika jee ke hai...aur wo mari jaa rahi thi...mai kyaa karoon?TongueLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lily.lotus.rosy

kanika266 Senior Member
kanika266
kanika266

Joined: 15 January 2011
Posts: 601

Posted: 25 November 2013 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AurinMishu

Originally posted by lily.lotus.rosy

[QUOTE=AurinMishu][QUOTE=kanika266]hi lily

yaar missed you kahaan gayab ho jati hai
tere bin forum soona lage re
and i have msgd NV more ques with d help of aurin waiting for his reply :-(
[/QUOTE

Hey Kanika i too am waiting for his reply!
I think i should've asked one question at a time.
This is the last reply that came from him
...

  • My friend from India Forum Kanika, is absolutely crazy about you! She wants to know you better. As she is not in facebook, she sent me this message on the forum...

    From Kanika: "hi yaar aurin please yeh sab sawal usse puch le agar aaj meri zindagi ka aakhri din hota toh yeh meri aakri icha hoti please meri aakhri icha puri kar de ..usse msg karna please

    Nishad Vaidya Slam Book

    1) At what age you joined theater? How was the experience?

    2) Why did you want to become an actor? Do you have friends/ relatives in this field?

    3) What is it that motivates you and makes you get going in all the situations?

    4) One person you can't imagine your life without??

    5) You start your day with??

    6) If not an actor then what??

    7) Did your family support you?

    Favourite colour??

    9) Favourite food??

    10 ) Favourite Place??

    11) How would be the Dream date??

    12 ) Any interesting incident on d the sets /your journey which you would like to share?"

  • Aurin Mishu Rahman
    23/11/2013 02:06
    Aurin Mishu Rahman

    Please try to reply if possible. Take care...Love you

  • Nishad Vaidya
    23/11/2013 02:21
    Nishad Vaidya

    Thankx tc love u


Yaar Aurin..its ok dear I can understand your excitement..but itne questions ki ans ko janne ke liye to reporters najaane kitne wait karte hainLOL..itne saare questions dekh ke ghabra gaya bechara!!  I'm sure dear ekdin woh forum pe aake humein sab questions ka ans khud dega!!Smile
[/QUOTE


Arey ye to mujhe bhi pata hai Riya...par sawaal to Kanika jee ke hai...aur wo mari jaa rahi thi...mai kyaa karoon?TongueLOL


hey aurin bas kar tang kheechna .. ee   please ..i m so hell embarrassed OuchSleepySilly





Edited by kanika266 - 25 November 2013 at 6:46am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AurinMishulily.lotus.rosy

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
-Charismatic Nishad Vaidya Appreciation Thread-

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22

Author: emeraldeye   Replies: 174   Views: 13513

emeraldeye 174 13513 18 December 2013 at 2:18am by lily.lotus.rosy
awesome intervew of Nishad n Chandani .. chemistry

2 3 4 5 6

Author: aanaya16   Replies: 40   Views: 2517

aanaya16 40 2517 18 November 2013 at 5:14am by NiranjanActor
a CUTE Nishad Chandni photo

2 3

Author: stephhh   Replies: 20   Views: 3123

stephhh 20 3123 10 October 2013 at 1:09pm by princess_farh
Nishad's on n off screen pics collage

2 3 4 5

Author: aanaya16   Replies: 39   Views: 2299

aanaya16 39 2299 10 October 2013 at 12:48pm by AurinMishu
Nishad's Contact?

2 3 4 5 6

Author: Indian_Isha   Replies: 40   Views: 2162

Indian_Isha 40 2162 29 September 2013 at 11:38pm by Indian_Isha

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Amita ka Amit Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index