lily.lotus.rosy
lily.lotus.rosy

Posted: 20 November 2013 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AurinMishu

[QUOTE=lily.lotus.rosy]
  • Tuesday

• 11/19, 4:30pm
    Riya Kanjilal

Hey Nishad, do u know that I'm one of ur most " VETERAN" fans of India forums & have written so many articles on you! I came to knw that u too wanted an account to be created on IF on your behalf so that u can chat with us!! OMG!! How can a celebrity be so much nice & down to earth?? U knw what I love U even more & more than I used to..by the way u replied every one who sent u Bday wishes except me U didn't like my wishes? May be am not able to make u happy so am sorry for that!! But my wishes were straight from my heart!! U r a wonderful person dear..U will soar to the greatest height in life as u deserve to be there & I'll keep loving U always...

• Nishad Vaidya
    11/19, 7:01pm
    Nishad Vaidya

No no dear I liked it and u r very good human beaing and superb and I wanted too chat with my fanns on India forum coz they do lotts of thing for me and they love me sooo much so I can at least do this much for them so I made an account so that can chat with them and they r the one who makes u star and I am too living only for my parents and fanns luv u too always

Guys...I'm posting you all my convo with Nishad on

FB!! Just tell me has anyone seen any celebrity sooo

nice?????Shocked All I can say is am PROUD to be his FAN 

Ooopsss A.C...I'm Dead & on cloud 9 as well..yaron main 

PAGAL hogayeeeSilly
[/QUOTE

O My sweet sweet Riya...thanks a lot for sharing this convo darlingHug
Seriously! I can't stop wondering that a celebrity like him can be so down to earth and is such a humble person. Love him more and more...iske pyaar mein ho jaaun Fanaa LOLLOL

Riya! Should we make a welcome thread for him? What say?
Sach mein Nishu ke ishq mein hum sab fanaa hogayeeWink aur neki aur poochh poochh..zaroor ek shaandaar thread hojaye welcoming Nishu!!Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi987AurinMishugrintson

rishonarachel Goldie
rishonarachel
rishonarachel

Posted: 20 November 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rishonarachel

Kal mein deka ta ki nishu ki b'day post pe nishu ne har ek post ko like ki yata.mujhe laga nishu ko already IF account he but oh toh hum logo se chat karne ke liye account open kiya very suprized nd full to happy.
Thanks to meri chulbul aurin dear Smile

I created the account Meethi...he told me he loved his birthday thread and i should say thanks to all from his side (WowShockedDead) ...so i liked all the posts...I'm sure he would've done the same if he had time (coz he's the sweetestHug)!

Ha aurin nishu toh sweetest he Wink
Nishu ne tum sabi ki reply diya meri ek msg ka reply nahi diya mai kitne msg bajeti oh meri ek msg ka bi reply nahi diya mai tum log ki tara achhe nahi liktina toh mujhe reply nahi diya hoga Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AurinMishulily.lotus.rosygrintson

lily.lotus.rosy IF-Dazzler
lily.lotus.rosy
lily.lotus.rosy

Posted: 20 November 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged

Kal mein deka ta ki nishu ki b'day post pe nishu ne har ek post ko like ki yata.mujhe laga nishu ko already IF account he but oh toh hum logo se chat karne ke liye account open kiya very suprized nd full to happy.

I created the account Meethi...he told me he loved his birthday thread and i should say thanks to all from his side (WowShockedDead) ...so i liked all the posts...I'm sure he would've done the same if he had time (coz he's the sweetestHug)!

Nishu ne tum sabi ki reply diya meri ek msg ka reply nahi diya mai kitne msg bajeti oh meri ek msg ka bi reply nahi diya mai tum log ki tara achhe nahi liktina toh mujhe reply nahi diya hoga Dead
No Pammy Nishu is not like that..u tell him straight that he replied all & not to u...he will defo reply uSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

grintson

rishonarachel Goldie
rishonarachel
rishonarachel

Posted: 20 November 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lily.lotus.rosy

No Pammy Nishu is not like that..u tell him straight that he replied all & not to u...he will defo reply uSmile

Riya dear mai oh bi msg kiya ki aap ne meri sari frnds ko reply kiya mujhe nahi diya but he not give reply to my single msg i am very sad yaar

lily.lotus.rosy

AurinMishu Goldie
AurinMishu
AurinMishu

Posted: 20 November 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=rishonarachel]Kal mein deka ta ki nishu ki b'day post pe nishu ne har ek post ko like ki yata.mujhe laga nishu ko already IF account he but oh toh hum logo se chat karne ke liye account open kiya very suprized nd full to happy.

Riya dear mai oh bi msg kiya ki aap ne meri sari frnds ko reply kiya mujhe nahi diya but he not give reply to my single msg i am very sad yaar
[/QUOTE

Please don't be sad MeethiUnhappy
Kyaa bol rahi ho ke aap achha nahi likhti...arey aapto sabse sweetest likhti ho...bilkul mithaai ki dukaan hoLOL
Aur Nishad ne shaayad message dekha nahi hoga, kitney saare messages aate hai use roz! Dekhega to reply zaroor karega. Kyunki jitna sweet aap ho...utna hi sweet woh bhi hai..bas 2 sweets ka milna hai baaki. Hehe...LOL

Edited by AurinMishu - 21 November 2013 at 6:11am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi987lily.lotus.rosy

khushi987 Senior Member
khushi987
khushi987

Posted: 21 November 2013 at 4:01am | IP Logged

• Tuesday

Riya Kanjilal
    </strong>

Hey Nishad, do u know that I'm one of ur most " VETERAN" fans of India forums & have written so many articles on you! I came to knw that u too wanted an account to be created on IF on your behalf so that u can chat with us!! OMG!! How can a celebrity be so much nice & down to earth?? U knw what I love U even more & more than I used to..by the way u replied every one who sent u Bday wishes except me U didn't like my wishes? May be am not able to make u happy so am sorry for that!! But my wishes were straight from my heart!! U r a wonderful person dear..U will soar to the greatest height in life as u deserve to be there & I'll keep loving U always...

• Nishad Vaidya
    <i></i>11/19, 7:01pm
    Nishad Vaidya
    <strong>

No no dear I liked it and u r very good human beaing and superb and I wanted too chat with my fanns on India forum coz they do lotts of thing for me and they love me sooo much so I can at least do this much for them so I made an account so that can chat with them and they r the one who makes u star and I am too living only for my parents and fanns luv u too always

<font size="5" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff00cc">Guys...I'm posting you all my convo with Nishad on</font>

<font size="5" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff00cc"> FB!! Just tell me has anyone seen any celebrity sooo</font>
<font size="5" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff00cc"></font>
<font size="5" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff00cc">nice?????Shocked All I can say is am PROUD to be his FAN</font>

<font size="5" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff00cc">Ooopsss A.C...I'm Dead & on cloud 9 as well..yaron main</font>

<font size="5" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff00cc">PAGAL hogayeeeSilly</font>

OMG... first of all Congo dear Riya... u wrote so beautifully to Nishad... n also nishad reply so gentaly... he is super yar... realy on top of al the celebrity...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AurinMishulily.lotus.rosy

lily.lotus.rosy
lily.lotus.rosy

Posted: 25 November 2013 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushi987

• Tuesday

Riya Kanjilal
    </strong>

• Nishad Vaidya
    <i></i>11/19, 7:01pm
    Nishad Vaidya
    <strong>

<font size="5" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff00cc">Guys...I'm posting you all my convo with Nishad on</font>

<font size="5" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff00cc"> FB!! Just tell me has anyone seen any celebrity sooo</font>
<font size="5" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff00cc"></font>
<font size="5" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff00cc">nice?????Shocked All I can say is am PROUD to be his FAN</font>

<font size="5" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff00cc">Ooopsss A.C...I'm Dead & on cloud 9 as well..yaron main</font>

<font size="5" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff00cc">PAGAL hogayeeeSilly</font>

OMG... first of all Congo dear Riya... u wrote so beautifully to Nishad... n also nishad reply so gentaly... he is super yar... realy on top of al the celebrity...
Thanks Urmi dear!!Hug Nishad is really a wonder guy!! Just loving him more & more with passage of time!Smile

AurinMishu

lily.lotus.rosy
lily.lotus.rosy

Posted: 25 November 2013 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fg89

ahem...:)
Embarrassed

AurinMishu

Go to top