Zee Marathi

India-Forums

Zee Marathi
Zee Marathi

Agnihotra (New discussions Pg 8 onward) (Page 5)

Basantii Senior Member
Basantii
Basantii

Posted: 22 May 2014 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ppa20

Originally posted by i-me-myself

I need all the 422 episodes of Agnihotra...on you tube around 24 IMP episodes are missing.

Any clue?
Yeah.. even I would like to see the missing episodes... many imp episodes are missing...Cry
If any1 has it plz post
Also if some has seen it (around epiosde 202-204 are missing) what happens when sai-neel, abhi mandira meet at the time of  dahihandi?

I am watching the re telecast of the serial, and will come across the dahi handi scene in a month or so..Will update..But I hazard a guess that they just had some romantic moments and promises and left undetected. Because there is no mention of the boys sneaking into Kolhapur ever again.

BTW, does anyone know if the second Abhimanyu is the same actor who is Om's BFF (now Madhu's would be) in ELTG? 

I liked the original Abhi better, what say you all?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

ppa20 Senior Member
ppa20
ppa20

Posted: 25 May 2014 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Basantii

I need all the 422 episodes of Agnihotra...on you tube around 24 IMP episodes are missing.

Any clue?
Yeah.. even I would like to see the missing episodes... many imp episodes are missing...Cry
If any1 has it plz post
Also if some has seen it (around epiosde 202-204 are missing) what happens when sai-neel, abhi mandira meet at the time of  dahihandi?

I am watching the re telecast of the serial, and will come across the dahi handi scene in a month or so..Will update..But I hazard a guess that they just had some romantic moments and promises and left undetected. Because there is no mention of the boys sneaking into Kolhapur ever again.

BTW, does anyone know if the second Abhimanyu is the same actor who is Om's BFF (now Madhu's would be) in ELTG? 

The 1st Abhi is played by Astad Kale, The second one is played by Ambarish Deshpande. He played the role of Gorakh in Pinjara serial.

I also loved 1st Abhi more. Why Astad left serial, does any 1 know?

-Swetha-

white_lotus IF-Dazzler
white_lotus
white_lotus

Posted: 25 May 2014 at 7:08am | IP Logged

Any clue?
If any1 has it plz post

The 1st Abhi is played by Astad Kale, The second one is played by Ambarish Deshpande. He played the role of Gorakh in Pinjara serial.

Whats the name of actress who played Sai's elder sister and later replaced with some other girl.  Earlier Abheejit (Astad) and that girl was perfect match. Any clue why that girl was replaced?

Regarding Astad ... I think he lefe the serial probably because he grabbed Lead role in 'Pudhcha Paul'

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Basantii-Swetha-

ppa20 Senior Member
ppa20
ppa20

Posted: 25 May 2014 at 11:14am | IP Logged

Any clue?
If any1 has it plz post

Whats the name of actress who played Sai's elder sister and later replaced with some other girl.  Earlier Abheejit (Astad) and that girl was perfect match. Any clue why that girl was replaced?

Regarding Astad ... I think he lefe the serial probably because he grabbed Lead role in 'Pudhcha Paul'

Mandira's role was earlier played by Prachi Mate. She was suffering from very rare cancer, n is no more. She was just amazing in her role... loved her a lot.

I dont know the actress's name who replaced Prachi. does any 1 know about her?

Basantii

vidya0906 Cool Viewbie
vidya0906
vidya0906

Posted: 26 May 2014 at 4:23am | IP Logged

Mandira's role was earlier played by Prachi Mate. She was suffering from very rare cancer, n is no more. She was just amazing in her role... loved her a lot.

I dont know the actress's name who replaced Prachi. does any 1 know about her?

Oh thats really very very sad...never knew about it..may her soul rest in eternal peace.
.Neela. Goldie
.Neela.
.Neela.

Posted: 27 May 2014 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
@Vidya,
Prachi Mate who sadly passed away at a very young age was Astad Kale's girl friend - they were Abhi and Mandira in real life too.  Am not aware if they fell in love while shooting Agnihotra or before that.

Yup, really sad that she had to exit this way.  RIP Prachi.

I think the 2nd Mandira was in ELDG, Mukta's office friend.

Edited by Neela007 - 27 May 2014 at 6:51pm

vidya0906-Swetha-

vidya0906 Cool Viewbie
vidya0906
vidya0906

Posted: 27 May 2014 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
thanks for that link neela...what beautiful pics are there...just memories now...both of them were so good as abhi and mandira...later even he was replaced na...that guy had played as gorakh in pinjara serial.

HariOm-Swetha-

Basantii Senior Member
Basantii
Basantii

Posted: 28 May 2014 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Now I know why they left one after another..just so sad to see one happy and full of life girl having to end life at such young age..
She looks so gorgeous in the pics and with Astaad, they look nothing short of happily ever after prince and princess..Cry

HariOm-Swetha-

Go to top