Zee Marathi

India-Forums

Zee Marathi
Zee Marathi

Agnihotra (New discussions Pg 8 onward) (Page 22)

mishkil88 IF-Sizzlerz
mishkil88
mishkil88

Posted: 28 July 2017 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Do they really go to nashik this time ? because i had read in Siddharth chandekar's post that at the end in climax all 40 characters get-together in old wada at nashik. May be in that case that will be repeat visit for Mani, sadanand families.

Nachiketj IF-Sizzlerz
Nachiketj
Nachiketj

Posted: 28 July 2017 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidya0906

Btw, NJ seems to be missing from this thread for sometime now  Confused

I am currently only watching Girls Hostel on Zee Yuva without fail. 

I religiously watch Agnihotra daily and if I miss daily episodes I make it a point to cover up on weekends Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906dipalimanish

mishkil88 IF-Sizzlerz
mishkil88
mishkil88

Posted: 28 July 2017 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
NJ is girls hostel really good ?
vidya0906 Cool Viewbie
vidya0906
vidya0906

Posted: 29 July 2017 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nachiketj

Btw, NJ seems to be missing from this thread for sometime now  Confused

I am currently only watching Girls Hostel on Zee Yuva without fail. 

I religiously watch Agnihotra daily and if I miss daily episodes I make it a point to cover up on weekends Big smile

Lol NJ that pug is so cute...it feels as if you only are peeping from the door LOL.

Ok so you are watching GH...good Approve  I will wait for Rudram Big smile  At present only Agnihotra is my regular daily dose of entertainment, small dose but will have to make do LOL

The last 2-3 episodes have been very hilarious Tongue  I just love it when that Tatya is brought to heel and Gopya making fun of him...these 2 even if they are the baddies, they are funny LOL
And Mahadev getting hyper because of the short notice of the Mumbai-Pune mandali visit...the way he is terrorized about the same and his scene with Shalini was another treat.  And Mani telling Mrunal about how long it has been since he has visited the wada Tongue  and today he gets a dream about a long ago incident...that of Appa visiting him at the garage...it was very nice.

@Mishkil...yes they do meet at the wada this time...In fact, after this visit, they do meet many times at the wada...the instances are very interesting Approve

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dipalimanishmishkil88Nachiketj

ppa20 Senior Member
ppa20
ppa20

Posted: 29 July 2017 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Nice to read all the discussions here for the current telecast of Agnihotra. I do not get time to watch it everyday... sometimes catch it on hotstar.

I had watched it online on youtube in 2-3 months, had missed it when originally it was aired.
They had removed all the episodes from youtube now.
There were few episodes missing then as well, waiting for them to be aired

I had loved Neel and Vaidehis relationship in the show... it is so real and adorable.
Their scenes with their parents were also good.

Also glad that Mrinmayee and Lalits movie has done so well, Chi va chi sau ka in 11th week now

vidya0906dipalimanishmishkil88

Nachiketj IF-Sizzlerz
Nachiketj
Nachiketj

Posted: 29 July 2017 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishkil88

NJ is girls hostel really good ?

Well there is scope for criticism LOL but still I enjoy it...right now the focus is on paranormal activities happening inside the hostel. And currently they have made it obvious that one of them is surely doing this on purpose..but there are also certain scenes indicating there is something supernatural too...I am always eager to watch the next episode.

Edited by Nachiketj - 29 July 2017 at 3:31am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906mishkil88

Nachiketj IF-Sizzlerz
Nachiketj
Nachiketj

Posted: 29 July 2017 at 3:37am | IP Logged

Lol NJ that pug is so cute...it feels as if you only are peeping from the door LOL.

Ok so you are watching GH...good Approve  I will wait for Rudram Big smile  At present only Agnihotra is my regular daily dose of entertainment, small dose but will have to make do LOL

The last 2-3 episodes have been very hilarious Tongue  I just love it when that Tatya is brought to heel and Gopya making fun of him...these 2 even if they are the baddies, they are funny LOL
And Mahadev getting hyper because of the short notice of the Mumbai-Pune mandali visit...the way he is terrorized about the same and his scene with Shalini was another treat.  And Mani telling Mrunal about how long it has been since he has visited the wada Tongue  and today he gets a dream about a long ago incident...that of Appa visiting him at the garage...it was very nice.

@Mishkil...yes they do meet at the wada this time...In fact, after this visit, they do meet many times at the wada...the instances are very interesting Approve

I also want to watch Rudram..bt will have to find suitable time for repeat telecast. 
Reg. agnihotra enjoying each and every episode...sometimes you just need to watch the story, the natural  acting by everyone keeping aside all the logic. Since I had seen Agnihotra 7-8 years back on TV when it was telecasted Some of the episodes I have totally forgotten or perhaps missed out.

vidya0906dipalimanishmishkil88

*Resham* IF-Stunnerz
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 29 July 2017 at 9:52am | IP Logged
True it's the natural acting which holds this serial...there were some unnecessary tracks as well...but it's better than what we r viewing today

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906

Go to top