Zee Marathi

India-Forums

Zee Marathi
Zee Marathi

Agnihotra (New discussions Pg 8 onward) (Page 21)

*Resham* IF-Stunnerz
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 25 July 2017 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Neela bang on...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906.Neela.-Swetha-

vidya0906 Cool Viewbie
vidya0906
vidya0906

Posted: 25 July 2017 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Neela.

Originally posted by dipalimanish

I eagerly wait for the episodes to upload. I can't wait till I reach home. I watch them in train or sometimes during lunch time also. Enjoying something after long time.

Hi Friends Smile  How are you all?

Dipali,
I used to be like that... watching Agnihotra episodes until 2.00 AM during X-MAs vacation and then couldn't wait for next day to begin LOL

I am so tempted to ask you to upload the downloaded episodes Embarrassed  Don't worry, won't!  Will wait until Hotstar is available here.  The dialogues and the flow of the story is captivating indeed! The central theme is so strong that the dearth of romance is not even felt.  Except a few episodes after 400 odd episodes, you don't feel the story is getting dragged.  What a creativity indeed Star

Sadly, nothing worth watching on any channel these days.  Peshwa Bajirao is totally creative liberty Wacko  Mastani has such ordinary looks - Kashibai is prettier than Mastani Unhappy.  Guess we should be happy that there are no naagins and other extra terrestrial living beings in Marathi series yet LOL

Hi Neela, happy to see you here Hug   Really missing you in the forum Unhappy  Do keep posting as and when you get the time Tongue

@bold :  Same here Wink  this was the first serial that I binge watched...400+ episodes I finished in less than 2 months LOL  and that too when my daughter's wedding preps were going on Embarrassed  the interest with which I saw this serial, sitting up till 2-3 at night, if I had studied for my exams with the same dedication, I would've surely aced my exams LOL    The dialogue is the star of this show and of course the superb actors and their interaction with each other...every one is a gem Thumbs Up   

Only 20 mins of viewing time now..It is like as if they are distributing alms to us Unhappy  Wish they would show for at least an hour everyday Smile

As for other channels, well Zindagi channel shows now come only online.  There is no zindagi on TV Confused    I watch some shows randomly on the EPIC channel.  They are really very good.  And yes, a new Marathi show Rudram is coming on Zee Yuva...Mukta and Satish Rajawade are there in it along with some more good actors...so that is a serial to look out for Ermm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

.Neela.dipalimanishNachiketjmishkil88*Resham*-Swetha-

mishkil88 IF-Sizzlerz
mishkil88
mishkil88

Posted: 26 July 2017 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Once again very good dialogues. Waiting to see some logical tactics by Abhi to increase troubles for Gopya as per pre-cap.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906

.Neela. Goldie
.Neela.
.Neela.

Posted: 26 July 2017 at 6:46am | IP Logged
 Vidya Hug
Pleasure is mine, I miss the active discussions in the past.  But it's good to read everyone's views.
Awww... On the binge watching part Big smile.  

I don't think Epic channel is available online, but the Rabindranath Tagore series was available on Netflix, so I could watch.  It's done really very well.  I have already praised it enough on I guess all threads? LOL  Only the writing being good doesn't help, the direction and other departments also need to be good, else it's a disaster like Prem He Unhappy I just watched the 1st 4 and left it thereafter.

Before I go... another dose of Donu, Donya, Dun Dun... ROFL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906dipalimanishNachiketj

dipalimanish IF-Dazzler
dipalimanish
dipalimanish

Posted: 26 July 2017 at 11:31am | IP Logged
There was some disconnect in today's episode. That Neel Sanjana scene towards the end came very suddenly and end was abrupt. Was it part of precap actually, because normally precap is of longer and show 2-3 scenes but today it was only one scene. Hope they increase episode time. It's not even normal 22 mins episode. 

vidya0906

mishkil88 IF-Sizzlerz
mishkil88
mishkil88

Posted: 26 July 2017 at 9:24pm | IP Logged

There was some disconnect in today's episode. That Neel Sanjana scene towards the end came very suddenly and end was abrupt. Was it part of precap actually, because normally precap is of longer and show 2-3 scenes but today it was only one scene. Hope they increase episode time. It's not even normal 22 mins episode. 
it is in precap. If you see the length of episode on Hotstar then it doesn't add title song plus purvasutra plus precap before each break. Also note that they cannot increase or decrease  length of the episode which were shot 7 yrs back. They have to repeat it as it is.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906dipalimanish

vidya0906 Cool Viewbie
vidya0906
vidya0906

Posted: 27 July 2017 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishkil88

it is in precap. If you see the length of episode on Hotstar then it doesn't add title song plus purvasutra plus precap before each break. Also note that they cannot increase or decrease  length of the episode which were shot 7 yrs back. They have to repeat it as it is.

By increasing episode time, we mean to say is that they can club 2-3 episodes as one and show it, as they already have the content with them...Its just our way of expressing our frustration LOL   But then of course, we also know they cannot do it, as they have only that 12-12.30 pm slot free...as rest of the slots are for the current shows and their repeats, how much ever dumb and boring they might be Confused

dipalimanish

vidya0906 Cool Viewbie
vidya0906
vidya0906

Posted: 28 July 2017 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Neela.

Vidya Hug
Pleasure is mine, I miss the active discussions in the past.  But it's good to read everyone's views.
Awww... On the binge watching part Big smile.  

I don't think Epic channel is available online, but the Rabindranath Tagore series was available on Netflix, so I could watch.  It's done really very well.  I have already praised it enough on I guess all threads? LOL  Only the writing being good doesn't help, the direction and other departments also need to be good, else it's a disaster like Prem He Unhappy I just watched the 1st 4 and left it thereafter.

Before I go... another dose of Donu, Donya, Dun Dun... ROFL 

Yeah Neela, I remember reading your posts on the Rabindranath Tagore series Thumbs Up

And this new Donya video was just hilarious LOL   that response to the interviewer's Donu, donya, dun dun..."tula lai maaz aala aahe" LOL   Even that Daily Show guy relays such funny takes on Trump Big smile   Just imagine his reactions, if he or his people watch all these parodies LOL

As for active discussions here in the forum, that has become a thing of the past Neela Unhappy  Anyways, you keep coming as and when time permits Embarrassed

Btw, NJ seems to be missing from this thread for sometime now  Confused

Go to top