Zee Marathi

India-Forums

Zee Marathi
Zee Marathi

Agnihotra (New discussions Pg 8 onward) (Page 10)

vidya0906 Cool Viewbie
vidya0906
vidya0906

Posted: 31 May 2017 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Neela.

Cry Cry

Aww Neela   Dont worry, will try and find out if there is any other way you will be able to watch it Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Neela.Nachiketj

.Neela. Goldie
.Neela.
.Neela.

Posted: 01 June 2017 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidya0906

Cry Cry

Aww Neela   Dont worry, will try and find out if there is any other way you will be able to watch it Tongue

Awww...Thank you Vidya Hug

I will enjoy your discussions TongueBig smile    Mahadev kaka & my favorite Vikram Gokhale Day Dreaming Spruha impressed me only because of her role in this serial.  Her lawyer role is too good.  And Mukta Barve's Manjula is just awesome Clap  The way she gives back to Mahadev  LOL Munna Pandey has come such a long way Star  

I just finished watching Asambhav 2nd time and I was literally dreaming of getting hypnotized Wacko LOL

Agnihotra is class apart and it's been almost 2 years when I watched it first time. Sarabhai 2 is being uploaded on other sites, not sure why *P serials are not.  I used to watch Durva on Hotstar, but I guess they put geo-restrictions recently. 

Look forward to reading your discussions. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906dipalimanishNachiketj-Swetha-

Nachiketj IF-Stunnerz
Nachiketj
Nachiketj

Posted: 01 June 2017 at 9:45am | IP Logged
I am watching Agnihotra after so many years...I think since it was aired on TV after that I never watched it..
I like Suhas Joshi as prabha mami...a doting aajji to Sai and Mandy...Mahadev tar bestch Big smile infact evryone was good..hard to choose any fav character.

I didn't like that avinash narkar roped in to play Dinesh latwr on...Girish Oak looked proper army man IMO

Asambhav another fav Day Dreaming still can't get over the face of Amita Khopkar in the first episode LOL solid tarkayla jhalela tevha...pan Satish Rajwade la 1st episode la suspense create karaychi savaych ahey...in Guntata Hriday Hey also the first rain scene where smeone is following Mrunal Kulkarni was terrific...

Simply classics...ZM should also re run these old serials

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vaishalikulkvidya0906.Neela.dipalimanish*Resham*-Swetha-

.Neela. Goldie
.Neela.
.Neela.

Posted: 01 June 2017 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Amita Khopkar's Kusum atya... LOL  Her constant eating habit...I skipped Sulekha's scenes but not Kusum atya!
Satish Rajwade's Inspector Vikrant Bhosale and Sharvari's Priya Heart  Their chemistry was WAY happening than the leads.  I somehow never find UK romantic Ouch, may be because I don't like Urmila Confused

SR's role as gunda in Time Bara wait... LOLLOL

I started watched MPM2 this weekend for the 1st time and I couldn't go beyond the 1st 30 mins Sleepy  MB and SJ seem so artificial Ouch

It's time that ZM brings another Rajwade series..no good serial airing currently on ZM Unhappy

Enough spamming for today Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vaishalikulkshraddhaskvidya0906KetakeedipalimanishNachiketj-Swetha-

meetjasper Newbie
meetjasper
meetjasper

Posted: 07 June 2017 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Hello,
I love this serial and it is re-telecasted on star pravah. Is someone recording Agnihotra serial? Please upload them to youtube so people can watch.
vidya0906 Cool Viewbie
vidya0906
vidya0906

Posted: 08 June 2017 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meetjasper

Hello,
I love this serial and it is re-telecasted on star pravah. Is someone recording Agnihotra serial? Please upload them to youtube so people can watch.

I don't think we can do that Ermm   Anyways, if you want to watch, you can do so on Hotstar...episodes are uploaded there Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Nachiketj IF-Stunnerz
Nachiketj
Nachiketj

Posted: 09 June 2017 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Today is our dear friend, Vidya's birthday...do wish her here

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906-Swetha-

vaishalikulk Groupbie
vaishalikulk
vaishalikulk

Posted: 09 June 2017 at 1:29am | IP Logged

Amita Khopkar's Kusum atya... LOL  Her constant eating habit...I skipped Sulekha's scenes but not Kusum atya!
Satish Rajwade's Inspector Vikrant Bhosale and Sharvari's Priya Heart  Their chemistry was WAY happening than the leads.  I somehow never find UK romantic Ouch, may be because I don't like Urmila Confused

I started watched MPM2 this weekend for the 1st time and I couldn't go beyond the 1st 30 mins Sleepy  MB and SJ seem so artificial Ouch

It's time that ZM brings another Rajwade series..no good serial airing currently on ZM Unhappy

Enough spamming for today Embarrassed

I haven't seen a better chemistry after vikrant-priya...that pair was way better than the lead couple who didn't seem to have any connection at all. 

@BOLD the entire sequel seemed forced..The charm of MPM wasn't really there. The story was too predictable.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906Ketakee-Swetha-

Go to top