Agnihotra (New discussions Pg 8 onward) - Page 7

Posted: 6 years ago
I finished watching 8 episodes till now. Saw them back to back. Liking this serial very much. I had missed a really good serial. Thanks once again Vidya.

Yes its truly very sad and that too at such a young age ðŸ˜”   It must've been really shocking to all her co-stars and esp Aastad Kale (Abhi) when she was first diagnosed of it. 
Originally posted by Nachiketj

Finished watching all the 12 episodes on hotstar.
Siddharth Chandekar looked so so young 😃, also mrinmayee deshpande... Mrinmayee godbole madhe pharsa farak nahi jhalay majhya mate...Sadly Prachi Mate(Mandy) is no more ðŸ˜’

And the sister of Abhimanyu(Astad Kale) is she the actress
(female lead)who was in Pasant ahe Mulgi on ZM? Or I feel so? ðŸ¤”

Ekdum bhari vattay tey joone episodes pahun and the dialogs are so realistic... waiting for the next episode to be uploaded 

@Bold  Oh yes, agree so much with you NJ...those dialogs are super awesome...like every sentence a firecracker, esp Mahadev's ðŸ˜†    

Neel and Mahadev's interactions are too good...it's so realistic...they have portrayed the uncle-nephew relationship very beautifully.  

Mani and Mrunal's convos are also great...She is the calming factor to his hot tempered nature...too good 

And no Abhi's sister is not the PAM lead, whose name is Resham Prashant ðŸ˜Š

NJ do keep posting your views as and when you get the time ðŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by dipalimanish

I finished watching 8 episodes till now. Saw them back to back. Liking this serial very much. I had missed a really good serial. Thanks once again Vidya.

You are welcome Dipali...glad you are liking it.  You know what, my sister too has started to watch it, and she too is loving it 

Originally posted by vidya0906

NJ do keep posting your views as and when you get the time ðŸ˜ƒ

Yes  I will...but today onwards they have marked the episodes as premium ðŸ˜•...so with the free version of the hotstar app I can't continue watching ðŸ˜”

Yes  I will...but today onwards they have marked the episodes as premium ðŸ˜•...so with the free version of the hotstar app I can't continue watching ðŸ˜”

It's not new NJ...they mark it as premium for the same day episode...like for eg. today's episode which is uploaded today itself will be premium and can be seen only by those who subscribe to hot*,  but on the next day we can watch it with the free version of the app also.  I watch it that way only if any episode is missed by me.  So you see, you can continue watching it 
Originally posted by vidya0906

It's not new NJ...they mark it as premium for the same day episode...like for eg. today's episode which is uploaded today itself will be premium and can be seen only by those who subscribe to hot*,  but on the next day we can watch it with the free version of the app also.  I watch it that way only if any episode is missed by me.  So you see, you can continue watching it 

Okay ðŸ¤” Thanks Vidya for letting me know...I was disappointed earlier.
Originally posted by .Neela.

😭 😭

what happened?
I like the siblings chemistry..esp Vaidehi Neel and also Sai Mandy
I remember later there is a scene where Mrunal and Chintamani go out of town leaving behind Neel and vaidehi at home...ani tey gharachi nusti vilhevaat laavtat ðŸ˜ƒ and then they get a call from their mom where she says they are gng to be back sooner than expected ani doghaa bhava bahinichi solid taraambal udte to clean up the house ðŸ˜ƒ... so real!!

Also in one episode they have shown Neel playing Farmville...that was so famous that time...tevha baghtana asa vataycha kaay real characters uchalli aheyt!

what happened?

Neela is not getting star pravah till the end of this year, so she is missing out on Agnihotra ðŸ˜”

Hey Neela, me also ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ coz we too will be deprived of your amazing reviews ðŸ˜”
Edited by vidya0906 - 6 years ago