India-Forums

Do Dil Ek Jaan
Do Dil Ek Jaan

Reverse psychology

goodstorywins Senior Member
goodstorywins
goodstorywins

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

Sattya is the most delusional character I have ever seen. He overlooked so many facts since his childhood. Just take his educational qualification. He is an MBA from UK. Raghu didn't even complete his school. DM made him occupied in her empire when Raghu was a child and forced him to be an adult. On the other hand, Sattya got all the freedom of the world. Still he believes that his mother loves Raghu more. He has got a matching fancy bedroom with everything purple and Raghu sleeps in terrace. Still he is blind to see the fact. Now he is thinking that he is married to Antara because they went round and round of fire 6 times and he put sindoor in her forehead. What is scary about him?? Often a delusional man does crazy things when he realizes that these all were delusion. He is dreaming a false dream of getting Antara's love gradually, simultaneously destroying Raghu completely. He has power now and he is using his power to mentally torture Rantara. He is not taking Raghu's growing anger  and Antara's robotic behavior seriously. When he will realize that Antara will never be his and Raghu will never leave her alone, he will become insane. May be he will become abusive.He will cross his limit and God forbid, will do something that will make Raghu  cross all his inhibitions to save Antara. Antara has already become Raghu's 1st priority. His devotion and belief on DM is shaken after this letter fiasco. If Sattya does anything wrong, Raghu will finish him. That's written. Ravan will die in Ram's hands only. Raghu has already practiced that in his engagement. So, the present situation is suggesting Sattya to be careful about Rantara. But Sattya being Sattu will do his Phattugiri. He will do exactly the opposite what he has to do. He will bring his own loss and give benefit to Rantara. He was fueling Raghu's anger today so that later he himself can burn in that fire. I want him to keep it up. The more he taunts Raghu, the quicker Raghu will be free of guilt, the stronger will be Raghu's desperation to find out the real truth, the faster Raghu will be angry and possessive of Antara and the swifter Sattya will die. I am now waiting for Sattya's upcoming foolishness because I know that will only bring Rantara one step closer.

Edited by goodstorywins - 18 November 2013 at 1:06pm

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

NoLifebairbandhinimadhurameshanakki27moomiMissAmnellpunnubabynainabasuFeram.Shivam.nbw16CapucineShiny13manpreet87m.seemasuzi...liana2304sweetieswagatamiss_bennetLovenarbhiOptimisticEyesDelena-ciousalishamerchant_honeybees22Sanjh30ankusanukhushixNichuss

honeybees22 IF-Sizzlerz
honeybees22
honeybees22

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
bilkul sahi i love ur post this is just the perfect thing

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MissAmnellgoodstorywinsCapucineliana2304ankusanu

miss_bennet IF-Rockerz
miss_bennet
miss_bennet

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
That is why I said, Satya is taking his temporary 'victory' for granted. The battle isn't over yet, and the more he provokes Raghu, the deeper he'll be digging his own grave. Raghu is not a delusional fool like him, he is a man honed and strengthened by the trials and tribulations the world has put him through. He is sharp, and will soon realize that things are not like what they appear. I daresay, he has already grasped it to an extent. 
And unfortunately for Satya, he has his own mother to foil his plans, like he foiled hers.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

MissAmnellpunnubabygoodstorywinsCapucineShiny13liana2304Lovenarbhihoneybees22ankusanu

punnubaby Senior Member
punnubaby
punnubaby

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
@goodstorywins,u write so beautifuly!! Its jus amazin!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MissAmnellgoodstorywinsCapucineliana2304

liana2304 IF-Dazzler
liana2304
liana2304

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Really nice post
goodstorywins and miss_bennet you both my favorite analytic Smile

Edited by liana2304 - 18 November 2013 at 1:21pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MissAmnellgoodstorywins.Shivam.Capucinemiss_bennethoneybees22

MissAmnell Senior Member
MissAmnell
MissAmnell

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Amazing post! Clap I really love reading your posts, it always help me to think positive when I'm feeling a little down because of the marriage track. So thanks for your great posts!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

goodstorywinsCapucineliana2304

.Shivam. Senior Member
.Shivam.
.Shivam.

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Yup Wink
Satya was a looser, and in d end , will again end up being a looser only.!

Edited by shivam4387 - 18 November 2013 at 2:56pm

nbw16Capucineliana2304

nbw16 Senior Member
nbw16
nbw16

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Raghu's Anger and Antara's robotic behavior.. mast bola... This things shows clearly that crap is a biggest fool on the earth... hahahaha..

.Shivam.Capucineliana2304

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index