Jodha Akbar

The vomit was blue! Congrats! (Page 8)

deejagi IF-Rockerz
deejagi
deejagi

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=skanda12]

Dear Mansi,

No, Mansi, it is not only elves & Goblins & booths vomit Green but even human vomit it when they are severely ill with high efever & food poisoning. So give thta much scope to them, if not for BLUE VOMIT. May be it is true that with the effect of that herb (see we dont use any herbs as medice, hence are ignorant of its visual effectWinkWink).

I just read that people do vomit Blue in colour may be due to Boric Acid food poisoning or due to copper poisoning. So let us give some trust to our CVs for this blue colour vomit. (though I could not check whether an unpregnant woman will puke blue)

It was true the star of the day or those 4 hours after administering the herb to Jodha till she vomits Blue colour liquid was SALIMA BEGUM. She managed everything & everyone splendidly. Teh way she stopped Maham's waords mid way was mind blowing. She just used Jalal's name to stop Maham from further enquiries as well as her stand for not revealing the reason's for the change of inchrge of teh kitchen. here she really showed her that she is a royal by birth and not just due to her relation with the emperor. She didn't say, she will prepare everything that Jodha eats but she said she will watch with eagle eye while they prepare food for Jodha but also taste it before Jodha eats. Here she kept her position as well as Jodha's position high. Infact she ensured that  Jodha is the queen and the procedures about the food submission to be in line wit the emperor (taste it before serving). 
For me the catch point while Maham ordering food or Jodha was Gulab ki Sharbath...why do I feel there is something (grave detail) hidden in that Sharbat? Jodha was made to srink the Gulab Sharabat before she passed out during the celebration, Jalal made Ruqaiya drink Gulab ki sharabat while cooling her anger,... is this the way, Maham was administering some medicine to all Jalal's Begum's to stop them from conceiveing??????? NO idea but will think it again later.

Now coming to the Hooded woman, she is not working for someone but is working on her own for her own benefits and not because of some threat. But whoever it is, she is aiming @ the mughal Sultanate directly and not just to save someone's head.

If it is Bhaksha Banu, it is evident that being te emperor's daughter she will be the next in line for the throne, had something happens to Jalal and without an heir. She is now aware of teh fact that Jodha will the the thorn in her way to the throne, so she will try and eliminate her even before she gains Jalal's confidance. What would be a better way than to defame her in the eyes of Jalal?

But after watching that lady in yesterday's episode, somehow, my mind doesn't believe that it could be Bhakshi Bhanu...my few reasons for that are
1. She looked taller than BB
2. During her self talk she mentioned it as "Jodha Begum" but not as mere Jodha or Jodha bhabi ------------ Normally it is an habit and human nature that when we tak up someone's name in our mind, we take it as we address them during our conversations.
3. If she had known that the herbs are to be collected seperately with different reasons (that was what she thought), she would not have gone to the Hakim and ask for all the 4 items together that too with so much confidance & arrogance. Instead, she would have gone to 4 different hakim's and collected those herbs than one person, that too the one who diagonized Jodha's pregnancy. Added to that, she would not have just tried to grab that bottle from the hakim (as if that was the herb, she was looking for)
4. Sending the soldiers to take care of teh hakim no sooner than she reached the palace, is nt something which could be done by Bhaksh Bhanu as she can't order the soldiers (she doesn't hav that capacity, or teh position for that)
5. Most importantly, the room she used for mixing the medicine, looked like the one in which Jodha was blessed with the first rays of Sun. So I don't think BB will have access to that...
6. Even if she get rid of Jodha, there is guaranty for any other Begum not giving an heir to Jalal (he will not take sanyasa because of Jodha's back stabbing), so it is not possib;e for her to get rid of all his Begums and claim the throne.
7. The Hakim's word about that lady might even try to attack Salima begum with her ark. When BB is not even aware of the Salima being a threat, why will she aim @ Salima Begum?

Ok, i will reveal my doubt about the probable criminal, later... You just need to wait for some time.

Coming Jalal-Jodha relationship, amy be after Salima begum's advise, Jodha woul dhave thought, Ok, let me not strain my head more on this never ending topic, that is JALAL, who is unpredictable. Let me with the current rather than swimming against it and tire myself, as the shore is not to be seen...
Did he not put the idea to Jodha's mind about leaving Agra?????????????? he did mention that so long you are in Agra, you ahve to possess this and this will be in your safe guard. Why did he mention that she had to keep it safe? What was the significance for that?
What danger it will bring on Jodha or Jalal, if by chance she loses that ring?

Now afte Jodha is releieved of the virtul baby, they (Jalal & Salima) might just send her to Amer in pretext of staying with her own mother during pregnancy without revealing the fact that Jodha is not pregnant in public, so that they can try to catch the culprit redhanded. I am not even sure whether JOdha will be informed about her passing the virginity test or will they withheld that news from her for securiry reasonsWinkWinkWink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gincoann2012111192skanda12riyya6

elasingh IF-Stunnerz
elasingh
elasingh

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
mansi I hope this time he catches them...kitni mistakes karega jalal?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gincoann2012deejagiskanda12riyya6

deejagi IF-Rockerz
deejagi
deejagi

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by skanda12

Originally posted by riyya6

mansi Thumbs Up...

Bakshi banu we need to see how the story unfold... too much mystery... Ouch

ur right abt the leads being tired... In fact when Jalal knew that Jodha was not pregnant, he should have shown happy but I did not get the expression. Jodha was total blank most of the time n not only Jodha looking at her I wanted to fall asleep too...

I only have one complain, why show Jalal kissing Salima. I know shes his wife but I totally cannot accept it... n yes can we have some romance in the show plz... its a love story n not documentary...

Salima was the star of yday episode n she was energetic, BUt she does not deserve the KISS ...bas LOL...

But that 16th century so called doc deserve that push...LOL

n yeah blue vomit, cvs are really great Shocked

Riyya, I knew that you will mention the kiss! Unfortunately, he is kissing everybody else now except Jodha! Ouch

Guys, he has not promised his other Begums about not touching them, so he is free to kiss them and they will not say, Shehahnsha, you broke your promise, I hate you for kissing me...
May be while kissing Salima Begum,  he would have virtually kissed Jodha for not having an affair nd being fair to him.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gincoann2012skanda12riyya6

ann2012 Goldie
ann2012
ann2012

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Great post loved the analysis! Smile

Maham being kept in dark is awesome. The pseudo-CID in her needs to cool down for a while. She actually said to Resham 'kuch toh gadbad hai'  with a hand gesture ala ACP Pradyuman. I laughed so hard at that. Her frustration and irritation is so obvious and funny. Pehli baar unka Jalal hasn't shared something with her. And why hasn't Jalal? 

Both Ruqs and Maham, the ladies whom Jalal ran to at the first sight of trouble, have been sidelined. Ruqs, as you stated, is a hot mess. She would refuse to listen to Jalal's explanations. She wouldn't get why Jalal is trying to protect Jodha's honor by lying. Other than that working in a subtle and sensitive way, like Salima, is not her style. She likes to thoko her audha and power left, right and center. Unlike Salima who diverted and satisfactorily answered Maham's questions without raising much suspicion. 

gincodeejagiskanda12riyya6

baubles IF-Dazzler
baubles
baubles

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Nice postThumbs Up
Salima has been the star in the last two episodes..the manner in which she has handled the whole issue with calmness is brilliant!! She is the best Begum Jalal has got in in every way!Clap
Blue vomit thing was hilarious! Where CVs get such ideas from is beyond me..
Bakshi's intentions seem more negative after yesterday...looks much more sinister now.
The precap looked funny really..here Jo talking about something as serious as leaving Agra and Jalal starts discussing baby names!LOL

gincodeejagiskanda12riyya6

skanda12 IF-Sizzlerz
skanda12
skanda12

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deejagi

[QUOTE=skanda12]

My God, Jaya, your post have given so many new directions to think about! Wow!

Dear Mansi,

No, Mansi, it is not only elves & Goblins & booths vomit Green but even human vomit it when they are severely ill with high efever & food poisoning. So give thta much scope to them, if not for BLUE VOMIT. May be it is true that with the effect of that herb (see we dont use any herbs as medice, hence are ignorant of its visual effectWinkWink).

I just read that people do vomit Blue in colour may be due to Boric Acid food poisoning or due to copper poisoning. So let us give some trust to our CVs for this blue colour vomit. (though I could not check whether an unpregnant woman will puke blue)

Actually my sister was saying that some herbs do produce a bluish kind of effect on the food, but still blue puke was totally new to me as a concept!

It was true the star of the day or those 4 hours after administering the herb to Jodha till she vomits Blue colour liquid was SALIMA BEGUM. She managed everything & everyone splendidly. Teh way she stopped Maham's waords mid way was mind blowing. She just used Jalal's name to stop Maham from further enquiries as well as her stand for not revealing the reason's for the change of inchrge of teh kitchen. here she really showed her that she is a royal by birth and not just due to her relation with the emperor. She didn't say, she will prepare everything that Jodha eats but she said she will watch with eagle eye while they prepare food for Jodha but also taste it before Jodha eats. Here she kept her position as well as Jodha's position high. Infact she ensured that  Jodha is the queen and the procedures about the food submission to be in line wit the emperor (taste it before serving). 

Salima was atrue manager in every sense of the word. As you say she handled the authority and delegation roles also superbly! Where needed she worked directly herself (as with confidential stuff) and where needed she supervised. But the way Maham got it from her was WONDERFUL!!!

For me the catch point while Maham ordering food or Jodha was Gulab ki Sharbath...why do I feel there is something (grave detail) hidden in that Sharbat? Jodha was made to srink the Gulab Sharabat before she passed out during the celebration, Jalal made Ruqaiya drink Gulab ki sharabat while cooling her anger,... is this the way, Maham was administering some medicine to all Jalal's Begum's to stop them from conceiveing??????? NO idea but will think it again later.

Hmmm ... Gulab Ki Sherbet is the Mughal Sultanate's anti-pregnancy dose???

Now coming to the Hooded woman, she is not working for someone but is working on her own for her own benefits and not because of some threat. But whoever it is, she is aiming @ the mughal Sultanate directly and not just to save someone's head.

It did certainly look more like Bakshi (or that hooded lady) is working on her own and not for Sharif. I am saying this based on the fact that in the opening scene where Jalal promotes the Kabul Munim, Sharif did not betray any sign of the Bakshi plot ... maybe if he was very clever he wouldn't betray this, but still I thought he may have given at least a few telltale signs if he was involved in the Bakshi plot, na?

If it is Bhaksha Banu, it is evident that being te emperor's daughter she will be the next in line for the throne, had something happens to Jalal and without an heir. She is now aware of teh fact that Jodha will the the thorn in her way to the throne, so she will try and eliminate her even before she gains Jalal's confidance. What would be a better way than to defame her in the eyes of Jalal?

But after watching that lady in yesterday's episode, somehow, my mind doesn't believe that it could be Bhakshi Bhanu...my few reasons for that are
1. She looked taller than BB
2. During her self talk she mentioned it as "Jodha Begum" but not as mere Jodha or Jodha bhabi ------------ Normally it is an habit and human nature that when we tak up someone's name in our mind, we take it as we address them during our conversations.
3. If she had known that the herbs are to be collected seperately with different reasons (that was what she thought), she would not have gone to the Hakim and ask for all the 4 items together that too with so much confidance & arrogance. Instead, she would have gone to 4 different hakim's and collected those herbs than one person, that too the one who diagonized Jodha's pregnancy. Added to that, she would not have just tried to grab that bottle from the hakim (as if that was the herb, she was looking for)
4. Sending the soldiers to take care of teh hakim no sooner than she reached the palace, is nt something which could be done by Bhaksh Bhanu as she can't order the soldiers (she doesn't hav that capacity, or teh position for that)
5. Most importantly, the room she used for mixing the medicine, looked like the one in which Jodha was blessed with the first rays of Sun. So I don't think BB will have access to that...
6. Even if she get rid of Jodha, there is guaranty for any other Begum not giving an heir to Jalal (he will not take sanyasa because of Jodha's back stabbing), so it is not possib;e for her to get rid of all his Begums and claim the throne.
7. The Hakim's word about that lady might even try to attack Salima begum with her ark. When BB is not even aware of the Salima being a threat, why will she aim @ Salima Begum?

Ok, i will reveal my doubt about the probable criminal, later... You just need to wait for some time.

This is a very interesting theory and one that we have all not discussed before. So let's see, if not Bakshi then who? You already know?

Coming Jalal-Jodha relationship, amy be after Salima begum's advise, Jodha woul dhave thought, Ok, let me not strain my head more on this never ending topic, that is JALAL, who is unpredictable. Let me with the current rather than swimming against it and tire myself, as the shore is not to be seen...
Did he not put the idea to Jodha's mind about leaving Agra?????????????? he did mention that so long you are in Agra, you ahve to possess this and this will be in your safe guard. Why did he mention that she had to keep it safe? What was the significance for that?
What danger it will bring on Jodha or Jalal, if by chance she loses that ring?

I am waiting for the Jodha-Jalal scene today. I want to see how they tell each other the truth, apologise for accusations and make up the gap!

Now afte Jodha is releieved of the virtul baby, they (Jalal & Salima) might just send her to Amer in pretext of staying with her own mother during pregnancy without revealing the fact that Jodha is not pregnant in public, so that they can try to catch the culprit redhanded. I am not even sure whether JOdha will be informed about her passing the virginity test or will they withheld that news from her for securiry reasonsWinkWinkWink

Jaya, I don't think Jalal will send Jodha to Amer. In fact I think both of them will work together with Salima on this. In fact I am wondering where Ruq will be in all this? Ruq may get sidelined!

ginco111192deejagiriyya6

skanda12 IF-Sizzlerz
skanda12
skanda12

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by elasingh

mansi I hope this time he catches them...kitni mistakes karega jalal?

You're right!

See we all know that the TV serial villains never get caught, in order to preserve the story value ... but somewhere the Creatives have to also realise that if the villains always look slightly smarter than the hero, then what will happen to the hero's image?

The hero will look more and more like an idiot who can be outsmarted even by the second tier criminals like Bakshi?Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riyya6

skanda12 IF-Sizzlerz
skanda12
skanda12

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deejagi

Originally posted by skanda12

Originally posted by riyya6

mansi Thumbs Up...

Bakshi banu we need to see how the story unfold... too much mystery... Ouch

ur right abt the leads being tired... In fact when Jalal knew that Jodha was not pregnant, he should have shown happy but I did not get the expression. Jodha was total blank most of the time n not only Jodha looking at her I wanted to fall asleep too...

I only have one complain, why show Jalal kissing Salima. I know shes his wife but I totally cannot accept it... n yes can we have some romance in the show plz... its a love story n not documentary...

Salima was the star of yday episode n she was energetic, BUt she does not deserve the KISS ...bas LOL...

But that 16th century so called doc deserve that push...LOL

n yeah blue vomit, cvs are really great Shocked

Riyya, I knew that you will mention the kiss! Unfortunately, he is kissing everybody else now except Jodha! Ouch

Guys, he has not promised his other Begums about not touching them, so he is free to kiss them and they will not say, Shehahnsha, you broke your promise, I hate you for kissing me...
May be while kissing Salima Begum,  he would have virtually kissed Jodha for not having an affair nd being fair to him.

Okay, I will also console myself that when he was kissing Salima he was actually in his mind kissing Jodha!Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gincodeejagiriyya6

Go to top