No, Mansi, it is not only elves & Goblins & booths vomit Green but even human vomit it when they are severely ill with high efever & food poisoning. So give thta much scope to them, if not for BLUE VOMIT. May be it is true that with the effect of that herb (see we dont use any herbs as medice, hence are ignorant of its visual effect).
I just read that people do vomit Blue in colour may be due to Boric Acid food poisoning or due to copper poisoning. So let us give some trust to our CVs for this blue colour vomit. (though I could not check whether an unpregnant woman will puke blue)
It was true the star of the day or those 4 hours after administering the herb to Jodha till she vomits Blue colour liquid was SALIMA BEGUM. She managed everything & everyone splendidly. Teh way she stopped Maham's waords mid way was mind blowing. She just used Jalal's name to stop Maham from further enquiries as well as her stand for not revealing the reason's for the change of inchrge of teh kitchen. here she really showed her that she is a royal by birth and not just due to her relation with the emperor. She didn't say, she will prepare everything that Jodha eats but she said she will watch with eagle eye while they prepare food for Jodha but also taste it before Jodha eats. Here she kept her position as well as Jodha's position high. Infact she ensured that Jodha is the queen and the procedures about the food submission to be in line wit the emperor (taste it before serving).
For me the catch point while Maham ordering food or Jodha was Gulab ki Sharbath...why do I feel there is something (grave detail) hidden in that Sharbat? Jodha was made to srink the Gulab Sharabat before she passed out during the celebration, Jalal made Ruqaiya drink Gulab ki sharabat while cooling her anger,... is this the way, Maham was administering some medicine to all Jalal's Begum's to stop them from conceiveing??????? NO idea but will think it again later.
Now coming to the Hooded woman, she is not working for someone but is working on her own for her own benefits and not because of some threat. But whoever it is, she is aiming @ the mughal Sultanate directly and not just to save someone's head.
If it is Bhaksha Banu, it is evident that being te emperor's daughter she will be the next in line for the throne, had something happens to Jalal and without an heir. She is now aware of teh fact that Jodha will the the thorn in her way to the throne, so she will try and eliminate her even before she gains Jalal's confidance. What would be a better way than to defame her in the eyes of Jalal?
But after watching that lady in yesterday's episode, somehow, my mind doesn't believe that it could be Bhakshi Bhanu...my few reasons for that are
1. She looked taller than BB
2. During her self talk she mentioned it as "Jodha Begum" but not as mere Jodha or Jodha bhabi ------------ Normally it is an habit and human nature that when we tak up someone's name in our mind, we take it as we address them during our conversations.
3. If she had known that the herbs are to be collected seperately with different reasons (that was what she thought), she would not have gone to the Hakim and ask for all the 4 items together that too with so much confidance & arrogance. Instead, she would have gone to 4 different hakim's and collected those herbs than one person, that too the one who diagonized Jodha's pregnancy. Added to that, she would not have just tried to grab that bottle from the hakim (as if that was the herb, she was looking for)
4. Sending the soldiers to take care of teh hakim no sooner than she reached the palace, is nt something which could be done by Bhaksh Bhanu as she can't order the soldiers (she doesn't hav that capacity, or teh position for that)
5. Most importantly, the room she used for mixing the medicine, looked like the one in which Jodha was blessed with the first rays of Sun. So I don't think BB will have access to that...
6. Even if she get rid of Jodha, there is guaranty for any other Begum not giving an heir to Jalal (he will not take sanyasa because of Jodha's back stabbing), so it is not possib;e for her to get rid of all his Begums and claim the throne.
7. The Hakim's word about that lady might even try to attack Salima begum with her ark. When BB is not even aware of the Salima being a threat, why will she aim @ Salima Begum?
Ok, i will reveal my doubt about the probable criminal, later... You just need to wait for some time.
Coming Jalal-Jodha relationship, amy be after Salima begum's advise, Jodha woul dhave thought, Ok, let me not strain my head more on this never ending topic, that is JALAL, who is unpredictable. Let me with the current rather than swimming against it and tire myself, as the shore is not to be seen...
Did he not put the idea to Jodha's mind about leaving Agra?????????????? he did mention that so long you are in Agra, you ahve to possess this and this will be in your safe guard. Why did he mention that she had to keep it safe? What was the significance for that?
What danger it will bring on Jodha or Jalal, if by chance she loses that ring?
Now afte Jodha is releieved of the virtul baby, they (Jalal & Salima) might just send her to Amer in pretext of staying with her own mother during pregnancy without revealing the fact that Jodha is not pregnant in public, so that they can try to catch the culprit redhanded. I am not even sure whether JOdha will be informed about her passing the virginity test or will they withheld that news from her for securiry reasons