Posted: 18 November 2013 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyya6

Originally posted by skanda12

another thing mansi, not enough with Jodha covering herself, yday another addition to that the shawl Angry...LOL

OK, what all do you want her to remove ... start the list!LOLLOLLOLLOL
wat the LOL... she is suppose to be a young girl but here with all fully covered n jewellery ...LOL... shes too covered bas LOL... my eyes are getting tired looking at her LOL

That's true, these women wear too much tricky jewellery! If the man starts taking these off at night, it will take till morning to remove every from the neck, ears, head, hands ... I think in those days this must have been the population control tactics. If you load the women with jewellery, the taking off ritual itself will kill the man's enthusiasm?
I hope in jalal case, it does not Wink...

neway mansi wat u say its true. I have watched Chinese serials wer it involved prince n princess, n they did show in the wedding night the prince sat n remove one by one the jewels ... n they showed us kind of long that scene n when hes done with removing the last jewels ... scene blurred...LOL...

You watch Chinese serials also?LOLLOLLOLLOL What dialogue do you understand?LOLLOLLOLLOL
I do understand Cantonese & mandarin language to some extent...Wink.

Okay next time I have to go to Singapore, you please come with me. In my hotel room I was stuck watching some Chinese serial and after one hour  of staring at the screen I finally got the understanding that lady's name was Hashi and the man's name was Gwandong!LOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gincodeejagiriyya6

elasingh IF-Stunnerz
elasingh
elasingh

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
mansi even in my wildest dreams I would not have thought that BB had guts to send soldiers to eliminate hakim sahiba...In fact I thought they were sent by Salima to catch burke wali woman, till I heard their conversation!!!!!
If these soldiers are sent by BB or SD ( BB will obviously know abt it) then it means that the persona of BB being soft and gentle is all a facade to fool ppl around her...to appear harmless in their eyes...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gincodlipdeejagipetrichorrskanda12riyya6

skanda12 IF-Sizzlerz
skanda12
skanda12

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by elasingh

mansi even in my wildest dreams I would not have thought that BB had guts to send soldiers to eliminate hakim sahiba...In fact I thought they were sent by Salima to catch burke wali woman, till I heard their conversation!!!!!
If these soldiers are sent by BB or SD ( BB will obviously know abt it) then it means that the persona of BB being soft and gentle is all a facade to fool ppl around her...to appear harmless in their eyes...

Ela, even I thought they were Salima's soldiers till the Hakim started hiding desperately. I was thinking, as I saw that scene, that your suspicions of BB's villain-status is 100% correct! That was not just the sort of passive participation of BB in Sharif's plans, she is an actively aggressive villain!

dlipelasinghriyya6

skanda12 IF-Sizzlerz
skanda12
skanda12

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
@Ela:

One more thing. As I have written, if the soldiers kill the hakim a lot of the proof is going to be destroyed now! She will not be able to tell Jalal about the ark mixing and that she saw Bakshi.

Do you think this Hakim will get eliminated before she starts talking to Jalal?Shocked

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gincodeejagielasinghriyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 9:17pm | IP Logged

another thing mansi, not enough with Jodha covering herself, yday another addition to that the shawl Angry...LOL

wat the LOL... she is suppose to be a young girl but here with all fully covered n jewellery ...LOL... shes too covered bas LOL... my eyes are getting tired looking at her LOL

That's true, these women wear too much tricky jewellery! If the man starts taking these off at night, it will take till morning to remove every from the neck, ears, head, hands ... I think in those days this must have been the population control tactics. If you load the women with jewellery, the taking off ritual itself will kill the man's enthusiasm?

neway mansi wat u say its true. I have watched Chinese serials wer it involved prince n princess, n they did show in the wedding night the prince sat n remove one by one the jewels ... n they showed us kind of long that scene n when hes done with removing the last jewels ... scene blurred...LOL...

You watch Chinese serials also?LOLLOLLOLLOL What dialogue do you understand?LOLLOLLOLLOL

Okay next time I have to go to Singapore, you please come with me. In my hotel room I was stuck watching some Chinese serial and after one hour  of staring at the screen I finally got the understanding that lady's name was Hashi and the man's name was Gwandong!LOLLOLLOL
LOL... wat the ...LOL ur still better than me earlier when I dun understand I use to watch n complete the whole season say abt 20 epi without knowing who n who... LOL ... but later on I knew the language so easierWink...

Anytime but to Singapore have to reconsiderWink, if London anytime LOL

gincodeejagiskanda12

dlip IF-Dazzler
dlip
dlip

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 9:18pm | IP Logged

In conclusion there is one point that struck me about the whole episode today: it looked like Jodha and Jalal were very washed out and tired somehow. There was no lustre on their faces, no visible energy radiating from them, none of those whole-hearted expressions ...

Jodha looked less animated and even sleepy after Salima spoke to her about Jalal's lie to his mother ... and Jalal too could have looked a little less round-eyed and more genuinely thrilled to hear that Jodha was not pregnant after all.

But I think the relentless shooting schedule and the in-between practice sessions for the Zee Rishtey Awards must have taken their toll. Lavina Tandon had tweeted two days ago that they were trying to pack in 20 scenes in 30 hours across two days non-stop ...

I felt sorry for Rajat and Paridhi because the poor things must be EXHAUSTED! Thanks a million, guys, for still turning up on our TV sets today and giving us 22 happy minutes of your time, despite being dead on your feet!

Nice post.

Liked you mentioned about the hardship the actors and production team goes through.   In your words ' Thanks a million, guys, for still turning up on our TV sets today and giving us 22 happy minutes of your time, despite being dead on your feet!'

gincodeejagiskanda12

skanda12 IF-Sizzlerz
skanda12
skanda12

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 9:20pm | IP Logged

LOL... wat the ...LOL ur still better than me earlier when I dun understand I use to watch n complete the whole season say abt 20 epi without knowing who n who... LOL ... but later on I knew the language so easierWink...

Yes, you can come with me to London any time! But no Chinese there near my place!Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 9:20pm | IP Logged

Yes, you can come with me to London any time! But no Chinese there near my place!Confused
its ok I will bring Chinese group with me then LOL .. no worries...Smile 

gincodeejagiskanda12

Go to top