Jodha Akbar

The vomit was blue! Congrats! (Page 5)

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by skanda12

@Prejudiced and Riyya:

Okay baba, let him kiss Jodha wherever ... you start a list and we'll send it to the Creatives! But one thing I draw the line ... he should not hold her head in such a way with his hand that he kisses his own thumb and the camera angle makes it look like he kissed Jodha ka face!

Thgis thumb kissing is famous in Indian telly and I won't be satisfied with that!Confused
mansi dun hit me LOL I think that's what we gonna get Confused... but yday if you note credit :ultimategcian Jalal kissed salima hair... I dun know its camera angle or wat LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

deejagiskanda12petrichorr

skanda12 IF-Sizzlerz
skanda12
skanda12

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyya6

another thing mansi, not enough with Jodha covering herself, yday another addition to that the shawl Angry...LOL

OK, what all do you want her to remove ... start the list!LOLLOLLOLLOL
wat the LOL... she is suppose to be a young girl but here with all fully covered n jewellery ...LOL... shes too covered bas LOL... my eyes are getting tired looking at her LOL

That's true, these women wear too much tricky jewellery! If the man starts taking these off at night, it will take till morning to remove every from the neck, ears, head, hands ... I think in those days this must have been the population control tactics. If you load the women with jewellery, the taking off ritual itself will kill the man's enthusiasm?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gincodlip111192deejagiriyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prejudiced

Nice take..
Never has there been such anticipation for someone to vomitLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
And am so glad we were spared the display of the colourLOLLOLLOL

Salima -As dignified, graceful , sincere as ever ...Hope her characterization is preserved in future.Loved her...>Who wouldn't.

Jalaal's relief was evident...

Coming to the part that Ive seen 30u5u308 times so far -Precap.

Jalaal at his playful/adorable best... but what caught my attention is Jodha... Don't see the "Ghrina" filled Jodha, but a calm collected  Jodha taking a stroll with him ClapClapClap
She was intrigued when he spoke about the names for the kids when she was talking abt leaving...but she was having a proper conversation...Even in the earliar scene Jodha was quite civil. It seems to me Salima's 2 cents may have gotten her thinking...or poor female at this point is just mentally and physically exhausted.

Already in the precap that ghrna seems to be gone. Hopefully forever! Now if she knows that he did not even sleep with her and he kept his word and actually saved her honour during this pregnanacy track, hope the ghrna gets replaced  by some nice romantic scenes. If he can kiss Ruq and Salima, surely he can kiss Jodha - at least on the hair!

Kya hair... Lets start a campaign for a full fledged passionate one for Jodha Wink
no not on the hair at least on the forehead Wink plz

Hair , forehead Kya yaar and hear am hoping for a full one... on the lip... okay chalo for ur sake I will lower the expectation and be happy with a peck on the cheek...
lets stick to lips then...Wink... forehead,cheek can be a starter Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gincoskanda12petrichorr

skanda12 IF-Sizzlerz
skanda12
skanda12

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 8:43pm | IP Logged

@Prejudiced and Riyya:

Okay baba, let him kiss Jodha wherever ... you start a list and we'll send it to the Creatives! But one thing I draw the line ... he should not hold her head in such a way with his hand that he kisses his own thumb and the camera angle makes it look like he kissed Jodha ka face!

Thgis thumb kissing is famous in Indian telly and I won't be satisfied with that!Confused
mansi dun hit me LOL I think that's what we gonna get Confused... but yday if you note credit :ultimategcian Jalal kissed salima hair... I dun know its camera angle or wat LOL

Arre, woh asli hair bhi nahin tha! Jalal kissed Salima ka wig!Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 8:46pm | IP Logged

another thing mansi, not enough with Jodha covering herself, yday another addition to that the shawl Angry...LOL

wat the LOL... she is suppose to be a young girl but here with all fully covered n jewellery ...LOL... shes too covered bas LOL... my eyes are getting tired looking at her LOL

That's true, these women wear too much tricky jewellery! If the man starts taking these off at night, it will take till morning to remove every from the neck, ears, head, hands ... I think in those days this must have been the population control tactics. If you load the women with jewellery, the taking off ritual itself will kill the man's enthusiasm?
I hope in jalal case, it does not Wink...

neway mansi wat u say its true. I have watched Chinese serials wer it involved prince n princess, n they did show in the wedding night the prince sat n remove one by one the jewels ... n they showed us kind of long that scene n when hes done with removing the last jewels ... scene blurred...LOL...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gincoskanda12

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 8:46pm | IP Logged

@Prejudiced and Riyya:

Arre, woh asli hair bhi nahin tha! Jalal kissed Salima ka wig!Ouch
ROFL this crack me up

skanda12

skanda12 IF-Sizzlerz
skanda12
skanda12

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 8:54pm | IP Logged

neway mansi wat u say its true. I have watched Chinese serials wer it involved prince n princess, n they did show in the wedding night the prince sat n remove one by one the jewels ... n they showed us kind of long that scene n when hes done with removing the last jewels ... scene blurred...LOL...

You watch Chinese serials also?LOLLOLLOLLOL What dialogue do you understand?LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gincoriyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 8:59pm | IP Logged

You watch Chinese serials also?LOLLOLLOLLOL What dialogue do you understand?LOLLOLLOLLOL
I do understand Cantonese & mandarin language to some extent...Wink.

skanda12

Go to top