Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skanda12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: riyya6

wat the 😆... she is suppose to be a young girl but here with all fully covered n jewellery ...😆... shes too covered bas 😆... my eyes are getting tired looking at her 😆

That's true, these women wear too much tricky jewellery! If the man starts taking these off at night, it will take till morning to remove every from the neck, ears, head, hands ... I think in those days this must have been the population control tactics. If you load the women with jewellery, the taking off ritual itself will kill the man's enthusiasm?
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: prejudiced

Hair , forehead Kya yaar and hear am hoping for a full one... on the lip... okay chalo for ur sake I will lower the expectation and be happy with a peck on the cheek...

lets stick to lips then...😉... forehead,cheek can be a starter 😉
skanda12 thumbnail

mansi dun hit me 😆 I think that's what we gonna get 😕... but yday if you note credit :ultimategcian Jalal kissed salima hair... I dun know its camera angle or wat 😆

Arre, woh asli hair bhi nahin tha! Jalal kissed Salima ka wig!
riyya6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: skanda12

That's true, these women wear too much tricky jewellery! If the man starts taking these off at night, it will take till morning to remove every from the neck, ears, head, hands ... I think in those days this must have been the population control tactics. If you load the women with jewellery, the taking off ritual itself will kill the man's enthusiasm?

I hope in jalal case, it does not 😉...

neway mansi wat u say its true. I have watched Chinese serials wer it involved prince n princess, n they did show in the wedding night the prince sat n remove one by one the jewels ... n they showed us kind of long that scene n when hes done with removing the last jewels ... scene blurred...😆...
riyya6 thumbnail

Arre, woh asli hair bhi nahin tha! Jalal kissed Salima ka wig!

🤣 this crack me up
skanda12 thumbnail

I hope in jalal case, it does not 😉...

neway mansi wat u say its true. I have watched Chinese serials wer it involved prince n princess, n they did show in the wedding night the prince sat n remove one by one the jewels ... n they showed us kind of long that scene n when hes done with removing the last jewels ... scene blurred...😆...

You watch Chinese serials also?😆😆😆😆 What dialogue do you understand?😆😆😆😆
riyya6 thumbnail

You watch Chinese serials also?😆😆😆😆 What dialogue do you understand?😆😆😆😆

I do understand Cantonese & mandarin language to some extent...😉.

skanda12 thumbnail

I do understand Cantonese & mandarin language to some extent...😉.

Okay next time I have to go to Singapore, you please come with me. In my hotel room I was stuck watching some Chinese serial and after one hour  of staring at the screen I finally got the understanding that lady's name was Hashi and the man's name was Gwandong!😆😆😆
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
mansi even in my wildest dreams I would not have thought that BB had guts to send soldiers to eliminate hakim sahiba...In fact I thought they were sent by Salima to catch burke wali woman, till I heard their conversation!!!!!
If these soldiers are sent by BB or SD ( BB will obviously know abt it) then it means that the persona of BB being soft and gentle is all a facade to fool ppl around her...to appear harmless in their eyes...
skanda12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: elasingh

mansi even in my wildest dreams I would not have thought that BB had guts to send soldiers to eliminate hakim sahiba...In fact I thought they were sent by Salima to catch burke wali woman, till I heard their conversation!!!!!

If these soldiers are sent by BB or SD ( BB will obviously know abt it) then it means that the persona of BB being soft and gentle is all a facade to fool ppl around her...to appear harmless in their eyes...

Ela, even I thought they were Salima's soldiers till the Hakim started hiding desperately. I was thinking, as I saw that scene, that your suspicions of BB's villain-status is 100% correct! That was not just the sort of passive participation of BB in Sharif's plans, she is an actively aggressive villain!