India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

The vomit was blue! Congrats! (Page 13)

tareyfan IF-Rockerz
tareyfan
tareyfan

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 4:14am | IP Logged
i still wonder wat would b BB's gain...? 
i mean is she doing it for her beloved husbnd...??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

skanda12

skanda12 IF-Sizzlerz
skanda12
skanda12

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tareyfan

i still wonder wat would b BB's gain...? 
i mean is she doing it for her beloved husbnd...??

Nothing seems clear so far ... was it BB at all? Who is she doing this for? What exactly is she up to? For what motive? How far would she go to reach her ends?ShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

sara5471 Goldie
sara5471
sara5471

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by skanda12

Skanda, I am really sorry that I keep missing your posts. My health has been really nasaaz for a few days. Got throat infection and high fever. But I will make an effort to applaud and agree along with your sensible post.

Salima was tops: she may soon oust Ruq as the "mind" Jalal leans on!

I hope, hope, hope that this happens! I am tired of Ruqs's teerche looks and snide comments. I wonder why Jalal goes running off to her when there a whole storehouse of wisdom in his harem in form of Salima.  I wholesomely agree with you on Salima being an efficient manager. Two or three episodes I would truly dedicate to her. She has been the strength as well support of Jodha and Jalal. The way she used her brains and quickly linked it up was commendable Clap

Bakshi and Hakim: how ruthless is BB and how deep runs this saazish?

I tried to find out more about BB and about her death. but I guess she has never been mentioned much in history. So I am relying totally on the Cvs for the description of hers.

Skanda, I do agree with you that her planning and plotting is going too far. She is or being forced by her husband to do so. Because either it's her or her husband who is anti-Jalal/ Jodha. But I do want to state here that as you said 'But today I am beginning to wonder if a supposedly benign girl, whatever may be the husband's pressure, would push an old lady Hakim with such violence to the floor,wrestle with her with force for the drugs,  and would then send soldiers in pursuit to eliminate the Hakim! To what lengths will Bakshi Bano go to save her husband if he is the mastermind behind all this saazish ... or if it is Bakshi's own saazish, how far will Bakshi go? Will she even go to the point of murder of the Hakim? How ruthless is she really when push comes to shove, on behalf of her husband or on her own behalf? And how deep does this saazish really run? What is all this drugging of Jodha about?' that she does not want to get widowed again. I remember her pleading and almost begging Jodha during that Hawaai fiasco to save her husband.  BB in reality was engaged with Ibrahim Mirza who died just ten years after their marriage. So I guess that the blow must have been pretty hard for her.

Jalal and Jodha: the slow route to learning to trust each other began today!

Well I am waiting for the day when jodha stops saying 'ghrina'. I hope that when she stops saying so, she'll start trusting Jalal. Fingers crossed!

About the kiss, well it seems pretty symbolic. I read that in Muslims or Mughals here, it is a mark of respect and gratitude. Rajat, though, seemed awkward in the scene because he blinked his eyes quite a few times when he pulled her closer. Most people blink their eyes too many times when they are in discomfort.

The villains  ... and where they were left standing at the end of day's play!

Sharif and Adham are two idiots who are sooner or later going to be brought to their death by Jalal. It would be fun then!

Maham Anga is one Shakuni Mama though. She always manages to instigate one person or the other against someone. But she is equally witty. Alas she was reduced to a plotting Jethani like in a saas-bahu daily soap Ouch The CVs I must say...

I completely agree with you! I thought when Salima said that Jodha was luft uthofiying of the Agra sardee, Jodha had rather dead looking eyes. I thought it might be the air or something but I could see tiredness in her. Even Manisha (Salima) said that she slept at 4 am Shocked in her tweet. Jalal was even more tired. He reverted back to the same irritating process of making rather large eyes and did not look shocked or elated or angry, instead rather like the Jalal who saw Jodha for the first time who made big roundy roundy eyes and craned his neck too much.

Hats off for your postClap! Loved it Hug!

Edited by sara5471 - 19 November 2013 at 5:30am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gincodeejagiskanda12

LOVE.GOLD IF-Sizzlerz
LOVE.GOLD
LOVE.GOLD

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Ya even I think so what is the exact reason of all this Smile

skanda12

skanda12 IF-Sizzlerz
skanda12
skanda12

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sara5471

Originally posted by skanda12

Skanda, I am really sorry that I keep missing your posts. My health has been really nasaaz for a few days. Got throat infection and high fever. But I will make an effort to applaud and agree along with your sensible post.

Hey I am honoured, Sara, that you have tried to reply this post even with fever! Take rest! The post will always be there later for you to see! 

Salima was tops: she may soon oust Ruq as the "mind" Jalal leans on!

I hope, hope, hope that this happens! I am tired of Ruqs's teerche looks and snide comments. I wonder why Jalal goes running off to her when there a whole storehouse of wisdom in his harem in form of Salima.  I wholesomely agree with you on Salima being an efficient manager. Two or three episodes I would truly dedicate to her. She has been the strength as well support of Jodha and Jalal. The way she used her brains and quickly linked it up was commendable Clap

I think Ruq has met her match in Salima! 

Bakshi and Hakim: how ruthless is BB and how deep runs this saazish?

I tried to find out more about BB and about her death. but I guess she has never been mentioned much in history. So I am relying totally on the Cvs for the description of hers.

Skanda, I do agree with you that her planning and plotting is going too far. She is or being forced by her husband to do so. Because either it's her or her husband who is anti-Jalal/ Jodha. But I do want to state here that as you said 'But today I am beginning to wonder if a supposedly benign girl, whatever may be the husband's pressure, would push an old lady Hakim with such violence to the floor,wrestle with her with force for the drugs,  and would then send soldiers in pursuit to eliminate the Hakim! To what lengths will Bakshi Bano go to save her husband if he is the mastermind behind all this saazish ... or if it is Bakshi's own saazish, how far will Bakshi go? Will she even go to the point of murder of the Hakim? How ruthless is she really when push comes to shove, on behalf of her husband or on her own behalf? And how deep does this saazish really run? What is all this drugging of Jodha about?' that she does not want to get widowed again. I remember her pleading and almost begging Jodha during that Hawaai fiasco to save her husband.  BB in reality was engaged with Ibrahim Mirza who died just ten years after their marriage. So I guess that the blow must have been pretty hard for her.

Still, even if she didn't want another widowhood, is this hurting of others warranted? I don't think it justifies her actions!Ouch

Jalal and Jodha: the slow route to learning to trust each other began today!

Well I am waiting for the day when jodha stops saying 'ghrina'. I hope that when she stops saying so, she'll start trusting Jalal. Fingers crossed!

About the kiss, well it seems pretty symbolic. I read that in Muslims or Mughals here, it is a mark of respect and gratitude. Rajat, though, seemed awkward in the scene because he blinked his eyes quite a few times when he pulled her closer. Most people blink their eyes too many times when they are in discomfort.

OK, next time he kisses Jodha (she's next in the queue) I am going to count his blinks!

The villains  ... and where they were left standing at the end of day's play!

Sharif and Adham are two idiots who are sooner or later going to be brought to their death by Jalal. It would be fun then!

Maham Anga is one Shakuni Mama though. She always manages to instigate one person or the other against someone. But she is equally witty. Alas she was reduced to a plotting Jethani like in a saas-bahu daily soap Ouch The CVs I must say...

I think its high time at least one - if not all - of the  crooks are caught. Can't wait for 200 episodes to pass before we get one of these in the net!

I completely agree with you! I thought when Salima said that Jodha was luft uthofiying of the Agra sardee, Jodha had rather dead looking eyes. I thought it might be the air or something but I could see tiredness in her. Even Manisha (Salima) said that she slept at 4 am Shocked in her tweet. Jalal was even more tired. He reverted back to the same irritating process of making rather large eyes and did not look shocked or elated or angry, instead rather like the Jalal who saw Jodha for the first time who made big roundy roundy eyes and craned his neck too much.

Yes, Jodha and Jalal looked more tired than the rest!

Hats off for your postClap! Loved it Hug!

Thanks Sara. Now enough. Go and take your medicines and go to sleep!

deejagi

Az3003 Goldie
Az3003
Az3003

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Ur title says it allROFL

skanda12

skanda12 IF-Sizzlerz
skanda12
skanda12