Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skanda12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: elasingh

Jodha cant be sent to Amer...She has to be declared innocent here in Agra itself...If Jodha was sent to Amer , no one will believe her innocence...ppl will think she got aborted  there and came back...again that is why it is necessary to catch the criminal or ppl will again think she got aborted and Jalal is saying she is innocent to save his name...

I also don't think Jodha will be sent to Amer. It is too soon after the Sukanya shaadi to send the story back to Amer. And I agree with you Ela that it will only look more suspicious if Jodha goes back away from the eyes and ears at Agra.

I still feel that Jodha, Jalal and Salima will form a team to do this jasoosi. And this will be a very good thing if it happens, because the presence of Salima in the team will ensure that there are no more bickerings between Jalal-Jodha, so they can grow closer under Salima's friendly and encouraging eye! If there are still any lingering galat-faimis between them this Salima will help to unravel those!
Edited by skanda12 - 10 years ago
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Javida doesn't have that kind of ruthlessness which BB has...She displayed it in Amer when she lied so confidently to Jalal ...beside while talking to hakim , her eyes were visible ...and those eyes were of BB...unless cvs wants to fool us...
skanda12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: deejagi

It could be either or neither. She would have seen Adham trying to get hold of Jodha i Amer (while she was dressed as Daasi) and also would have heard Jodha telling Shareef that she came to their room while they both (Adham & Shareef) discussing about defaming and dethroning of Jalal. May she had a complete knowledge of both Maham & Adham's wish to get to the takth of Mughal Sultanate and might think Jodha will be a big hurdle in their way. May be she was the one who had tipped the maulvis about Jalal's visit to temple and bowing in front of the idol.

Do you remember what she said to Adhm the other day that if they had been trown out, they will nt even be able to have 2 square meals and she doesn't want to land up out of palace. So she might be worried about Jodha's intelligence and she being the threat for both her Husband as well as her Ammijan.

But does Javeeda have the powers to be able to commission soldiers to hunt down the hakim? I doubt it ...
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: elasingh

Javida doesn't have that kind of ruthlessness which BB has...She displayed it in Amer when she lied so confidently to Jalal ...beside while talking to hakim , her eyes were visible ...and those eyes were of BB...unless cvs wants to fool us...

yes true 😊 the eyes is BB ...
skanda12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: riyya6

yes true 😊 the eyes is BB ...

BB is after all the sister of Jalal. Some part of his cunning mind may have been inherited by her also. The question is how people use their cunning minds: some use it to create good, and some apply it on bad things!
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: skanda12

But does Javeeda have the powers to be able to commission soldiers to hunt down the hakim? I doubt it ...

but guys wat if BB makes Javeeda looks like a culprit, Javeeda is innocent... rather than bb getting caught, cheapfuddin +bb makes it look like javeeda did it
pallavi003 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
your write up is awesome and insightful mansi..:-)
well,y'day we got to see some movements in the jalal-jodha-salima track and also of that suspect..
according to whats on India spoiler it is BB, and I don't think she is doing this to raise to the throne cause if also jalal remains childless forever,then there has many other to claim the throne,and the first name comes in this queue is Rahim, then his other brothers, atm residing in kabul, as maham said adham on the other day that if jalal dies without a heir, then the throne belongs hakim mirza..
My theory is BB is doing this because she has sensed that jodha is becoming a threat for her hubby with each passing day,shariffu might not told her to do anything,but he must vented out his anger and frustration on her, and she by now has been pushed to the wall and no way to step back further..and she must have overheared either ruku jodha or ruku jalal convo of did IT,didn't do IT, it was very much discussed issue among this trio few days ago.. Hence to get rid of this new brewing storm named jodha and of her husband's rage out of fear of jodha,she planned this whole thing..

Salima was true star. she is the most regal character among the ladies I found.
skanda12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pallavi003

your write up is awesome and insightful mansi..:-)
well,y'day we got to see some movements in the jalal-jodha-salima track and also of that suspect..
according to whats on India spoiler it is BB, and I don't think she is doing this to raise to the throne cause if also jalal remains childless forever,then there has many other to claim the throne,and the first name comes in this queue is Rahim, then his other brothers, atm residing in kabul, as maham said adham on the other day that if jalal dies without a heir, then the throne belongs hakim mirza..
My theory is BB is doing this because she has sensed that jodha is becoming a threat for her hubby with each passing day,shariffu might not told her to do anything,but he must vented out his anger and frustration on her, and she by now has been pushed to the wall and no way to step back further..and she must have overheared either ruku jodha or ruku jalal convo of did IT,didn't do IT, it was very much discussed issue among this trio few days ago.. Hence to get rid of this new brewing storm named jodha and of her husband's rage out of fear of jodha,she planned this whole thing..

Salima was true star. she is the most regal character among the ladies I found.

Hmm ... this sounds like the most compact explanation. All the pieces seem to fit. But Ekta and the Creatives can do anything so like jaya says, we have to keep an open mind also. If they can bring the Maham humshakal, they can do anything ...
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Awesome take Mansi ..👏👏👏

Coming to your first point , I totally agree on Salima 👍🏼.. She has now taken that all important place in Jalal's life when it comes to seeking advice or solution from someone .. earlier he used to go to either Ruqaiyya or Maham for it but now somewhere Jalal knows that neither Ruqaiyya nor Maham r totally neutral when it comes to Jodha and so he is depending on Salima fully and even Salima dint disappoint him today 😃.. I actually loved that Salima and Jalal scene when she gives him the good news of Jodha's blue vomitting and hearing this Jalal breathes a huge sigh of relief which is visible in that forhead kiss which is a beautiful gesture by Jalal to show respect and admiration for Salima ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️... Salima is taking Bairam khan's place slowly in Jalal's life ... He will now hv blind trust on Salima over others anyday ...

Coming to your next point on Bakshi bano , I m so confused in this case regarding what she is upto 😕... If she is doing all this for her own self then I wonder Why ?? ...I mean what will bakshi bano gain by humiliating and accusing Jodha of something so sinful 😕... I still believe she is doing all this either to protect Jalal-Jodha from Shariff since Shariff might b doing some secret plan of killing Jalal-Jodha and so Bakshi bano feels this pregnency rumour will make sure all plans of Shariff r put to rest for sometime or Shariff only gave some ark to Jodha which resulted in this pregnency rumour as Shariff wanted to humiliate Jalal in front of all and so now Bakshi bano is trying to make antidote of her own and give it to Jodha so that pregnency rumours r put to rest and her husband dont get caught too but Bakshi bano has no idea that Salima secretly gave that antidote to Jodha already 🤔.. I will still want to believe Bakshi bano is doing all this to either protect Jalal-Jodha or her own husband from Jalal's wrath 🤔

Coming to your next point on Jalal-Jodha relationship progress , after Salima's talk to Jodha regarding how she should not jump to conclusion but try to wait and watch for the final result , I feel Jodha has toned down a bit and thats why in precap she is a lot mellowed down when she is talking about returning back to Agra after the kid's birth 🤔...I loved the way Salima used the example of five blind men describing an elephant where all r right in their own ways 👍🏼.. Indirectly Salima hinted Jodha that both her and Jalal's points r right too in their own places .. If she claims she was never touched by anyone then Jalal's claim about his promise to Jodha is right too .. and so wait for the final result 😛...I will love to see Jodha's reaction now once truth is out 😳... Oh and I loved Jalal-Jodha scene too where Jalal returned that ring to Jodha and told her politely that the tarazu should b used now for justice and not to weigh who is right or who is wrong right now

Apart from that I m glad finally CVs r showing some nice self talks of Jalal too regarding how he feels so helpless whenever he is in front of Jodha because despite knowing the truth , he cannot give that comfort to Jodha unless he gets proper proof 👍🏼.. No wonder in precap he was so cool and deciding names for his kid thus shocking Jodha too 😆 because now he knows the truth and only waiting for right time to tell the same to all 😃
skanda12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Awesome take Mansi ..👏👏👏

Coming to your first point , I totally agree on Salima 👍🏼.. She has now taken that all important place in Jalal's life when it comes to seeking advice or solution from someone .. earlier he used to go to either Ruqaiyya or Maham for it but now somewhere Jalal knows that neither Ruqaiyya nor Maham r totally neutral when it comes to Jodha and so he is depending on Salima fully and even Salima dint disappoint him today 😃.. I actually loved that Salima and Jalal scene when she gives him the good news of Jodha's blue vomitting and hearing this Jalal breathes a huge sigh of relief which is visible in that forhead kiss which is a beautiful gesture by Jalal to show respect and admiration for Salima ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️... Salima is taking Bairam khan's place slowly in Jalal's life ... He will now hv blind trust on Salima over others anyday ...

Coming to your next point on Bakshi bano , I m so confused in this case regarding what she is upto 😕... If she is doing all this for her own self then I wonder Why ?? ...I mean what will bakshi bano gain by humiliating and accusing Jodha of something so sinful 😕... I still believe she is doing all this either to protect Jalal-Jodha from Shariff since Shariff might b doing some secret plan of killing Jalal-Jodha and so Bakshi bano feels this pregnency rumour will make sure all plans of Shariff r put to rest for sometime or Shariff only gave some ark to Jodha which resulted in this pregnency rumour as Shariff wanted to humiliate Jalal in front of all and so now Bakshi bano is trying to make antidote of her own and give it to Jodha so that pregnency rumours r put to rest and her husband dont get caught too but Bakshi bano has no idea that Salima secretly gave that antidote to Jodha already 🤔.. I will still want to believe Bakshi bano is doing all this to either protect Jalal-Jodha or her own husband from Jalal's wrath 🤔

Coming to your next point on Jalal-Jodha relationship progress , after Salima's talk to Jodha regarding how she should not jump to conclusion but try to wait and watch for the final result , I feel Jodha has toned down a bit and thats why in precap she is a lot mellowed down when she is talking about returning back to Agra after the kid's birth 🤔...I loved the way Salima used the example of five blind men describing an elephant where all r right in their own ways 👍🏼.. Indirectly Salima hinted Jodha that both her and Jalal's points r right too in their own places .. If she claims she was never touched by anyone then Jalal's claim about his promise to Jodha is right too .. and so wait for the final result 😛...I will love to see Jodha's reaction now once truth is out 😳... Oh and I loved Jalal-Jodha scene too where Jalal returned that ring to Jodha and told her politely that the tarazu should b used now for justice and not to weigh who is right or who is wrong right now

Apart from that I m glad finally CVs r showing some nice self talks of Jalal too regarding how he feels so helpless whenever he is in front of Jodha because despite knowing the truth , he cannot give that comfort to Jodha unless he gets proper proof 👍🏼.. No wonder in precap he was so cool and deciding names for his kid thus shocking Jodha too 😆 because now he knows the truth and only waiting for right time to tell the same to all 😃

Jyoti, even I am totally confused regarding this Bakshi Bano. Till yesterday even I was hoping she would be proved as not guilty herself, but when the soldiers came to hunt for the hakim, I had to change my mind and start adjusting to Bakshi as a possible villain herself!

Now this Jalal gave the pearls to Salima to give the hakim, so I think just in the nick of time this Salima may enter the hakim's room to give the pearls, and thus the soldiers will not be able to harm the Hakim.

Do you think they will kheecho-fy this track or will it end within this week?😲